Choose wisely. Choose wisely

Choose wisely. Choose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1,000 rats as my savior.
There will be countless casualties, but there truly is a psychological advantage with that many.

Not to mention that I think the creator severely underestimates rats to give them that number.

I choose the man. Nothing is more powerful than a human brain.

If the animal fights with intent, rats always win.

If the animal is 'just an animal' then why would you pick anything other than man. Because 1000 rats will go and live out their rat lives in the forest, as will the other animals. rather than... u know .. fighting.

50 birbs because all the rest are land animals. So killing them would be difficult, and the birbs would probably just gauge everyone's eye's out.

>I choose the man. Nothing is more powerful than a human brain.

A thousand rats would swarm him and eat his brain.

I pick 50 birdos, they can lift me up and fly me to safety.

Who ever chooses 7 ox is retarded.

I choose 7 oxes

This is stupid. A 1000 rats won't be able to protect you from the all of the other options but none of the other options would be able to stop a 1000 rats from getting to you.

What kind of gun does the man have anyways or is it the player's choice?

Gotta go with the falcons here. Those things are like fucking sentient bullets.

oh shit

Retard

>I choose 7 oxes

That's "oxen", retard.

in which scenario? do i have time to prepare? are the animals teaming up or do they behave naturally?

Too many questions, not enough answers.

is the fruit red?

None of these is a winning answer.

You pick something big and strong the rats will just swarm past them and eat you to death faster than they can be killed

You pick the rats and the big strong things will just charge and maim you to death faster than the rats can stop them.

Might as well go for the birds and hope 50 of them is enough to lift you and fly the fuck out of there.

How bout all the animals want to kill you and if u choose the man, then u can choose his gun (cant be military grade). Your partner is willing to die for you as well.

1000 rats aren't going to do shit you fucking moron

have you even ever met a rat?

Rats cannot kill birds that can fly. All these big animals can get their eyes pecked the fuck out and effectively be killed.

Birds for the win.

A guy with a rifle can kill all of these from distance. It's pretty obvious if you ask me.

Does he have the ammo for all of them, or the time?

Easy
Three bears so I can dye my hair blonde and deem myself
Goldilocks: King Faggot of all Sup Forumstards

Someone has never read the rat king TMNT comics

Why? You think they just stand around and moo? You underestimate how strong and tough they are. They can be pretty mean tempered.

y'all are all retarded huh? the best choices are: the 9x alligators/15x wolves

you fucking morons, read up a little next time

Most real answer here

One man not even close

1,000 rats. I'll make 200 of them breed nonstop and then continue to make hordes of rats. i can make the red army, but rats.

Well, I presume he has unlimited ammo. And he can take a high ground to see when they are coming so he can kill them from distance.

How about this??

Or Willard

Wick and Borne

Man would shoot before rats reach him

This girl is too young to sign up to a dating site? swingeer.com

Depends on the man and the gun

Navy seal with unlimited ammo=yes
Redneck with a cooler of beer and a double barrel 12 gauge=no

for some reason this made me laugh wa too much
>somehow some crazy billionaire sets this up
>invites a bunch of rich people to watch the fight to the death
>a man is chosen to compete
>chooses the protection of the other man
>3 2 1 GO!
>numerous cages open, small and large
>animals scatter in all directions, go on to live normal animal lives

Autist and Keanu

I'd take one hippo over any of these.
Hippopotamus don't fuck around.

>autist

More specific?

15 wolfes for sure. A huge pack of wolfes scare away 3 lions or 3 bears anytime...

Here's the fucking facts, fagits.

If you ask a question like this, you gotta at least state an environment.
For instance, if you pick a quite watery environment, of course you would have a hard time dealing with gorillaz, if that was your pick.
In a water scenario, I'd go for x9 alligators, and watch them snap lions neck while they slipper and crawl into the muds, get rid of falcons simply descending into water, of course the bear would not be problems, and the hunter, which is the most dangerous foe but always outnumbered would be gone quickly too.

So, if you don't state a specific environment, these picks are always good and the battle simulation could or would be decided by an unspecifiable number of sub-categories.

Climate? How dont you pick a pack of wolves to protect your ass if you're wandering around a boreal forest?

Rats are simply too many, tho, and would slice and dice opponents in most cases. I would say 300 rats would be even given the other chances.

So, basically, you're all kiddies, fagits, or bullshit tacticians.

The guy who picked the oxen pack is particulary retarded, I agree with the guys above.

1000 bullets? from what distance?

Lmao, Ben Affleck

>no nigger/gorilla comments

What happened to Sup Forums?

Ahh. I thought cruise so I'm glad you clarified.

dat rare pepe

Harambe

Dicks out faggots

looks like you have not seen the movie

The Accountant my nig nog

Have you ever dealt with just one angry rat? Trust me, they are lethal, will go for eyes and the throat and they're not shy with their bites.

Just one is aggressive enough to fuck you up, 1000 and you will be dead.

I own rats, they are quick, they can jump about 6ft and they are silent as fuck.

Trust me 1000 rats, you'd be a goner.

Depends how long this game took place, every 6 weeks rats can give birth with up to 20 young which mature within 2 months.

Only thing the rats can't best is the crocodiles
There are nine saltwater crocodiles
The motherfuckers are fast and vicious

>have you even ever met a rat?
something about that sentence is really funny

Ahahahaha fucking bots

I agree, crocs are pretty aggressive.
Depends on the limitations of the chase though. If the rats sacrificed themselves and kept the crocs busy, they are pretty nimble, a well up human could get an elastic band round those jaws.

Crocs flaw being that they have the shitty mouth opening muscles, then it's just simply a case of avoiding them. Then just wait for them to die.

How far can salt water crocs travel from water?

You're fucked no matter which option you choose.

picking the numbers advantage still leaves you relatively defenceless against 2 silver back gorillas charging at you.

Taking the big defenders leaves you outnumbered by big attackers anyway.

Not to mention the armed man taking shots from afar, he'd surely bring either you down, or your already limited defenders.

Smartest option I think, is to take the bulls and ride one away whilst the others serve as meat shields.

Given proper material and prep time, I'd take the big birds and fashion wires for them to carry me away.

Well you have to be more specific in the future because Keanu is pretty autistic and I'm not saying for any particular role, just in general

I'm feeling confident with 2 gorillas.

Actually it might be 2000 rats

That last line.
My sides are in orbit, I can just imagine it now.

Spot on dude.

How big of wolves are we talking. Because that could be a factor

Master splinter pls

Have you ever seen a silverback gorilla or a grizzly?

10,000 rats aren't gonna slow them down if they come at you enraged. Taking the rats is fucking dumb, be realistic.

Goddamn it's a fucking dire wolf!

A thousand is fucking lot, even 100 is a lot of fucking rats. Pretty sure a swarm of like 15 rats could take down a man, imagine a fucking thousand.

if you pick james bond here you're a retard

in this sitatuion all the other guys have good aim, which will be his downfall as he goes into every fight assuming all the enemy shooters are stevie wonder and can't hit a barn door

>15 rats
>take down a man

Dude you could stomp like 8-10 before they got to you then you'd only have about 5 left to get rid of...

Ah yes, he'll just snipe a thousand rats.

Now I'm imagining Stevie wonder rocking his head back and forth with the stupid smile and an AK firing

Bears:
>powerful as gorilla
>rideable as ox
>nose of doggos
>claws of lion
>numbers to put up a good fight
>unlimited supply of honey

>15 rats could take down a man

Maybe a man in a coma, or a man with no arms or legs.

>riding a bear into battle

Is this Breath of the Wild now?

I'm going to admit they'd be a challenge, but 1000 is a lot of rats. Even if you use them defensively for a lot of the battles they'll inflict a lot of damage.

My rats here are 2ft long each and weigh a good 1kg. If they were all like that, I think even a silverback would have trouble with 50 of them.

They're small, agile and can overwhelm a lot of predators. Though I admit, the bigger predators might be a problem

I'm talking out my ass, I recently replayed Dishonored.

You all are underestimating the power of rattos.

while you are busy fending off stamping at about 5 of them while flailing like the mad faggot you are, the other 10 are crawling up your shit ready to hack away at your arteries. those little fuckers are tough. they dont give up easily.
imagine a fucking thousand. A THOUSAND. you're fucked bro. the only animals that could manage a thousand rats is... fucking nothing. even an elephant would eventually give in through utter exhaustion. they would just crawl into its eyes and ears and eat away until it dies.

The Autist.
Never underestimate the power of autism.

won't outrun the wolves in the long distance and won't outrun the lions in the short distance. The bulls are the superior fleeing mounts due to numbers and stamina.

I fucking bird could kill them all given enough time. 50 could do the job easily.

You have clearly never cornered an angry rat.
Even experienced rat catchers know that they'll take out an eye or go for the throat. Sure whilst one might not be a problem.

50 or even 100 and you'd simply overwhelm most opponents. Death by a thousand cuts.
Literally

Have you ever seen wolves take down a buffalo? They do it pretty easily and buffalo have more stamina than a bull I would say.

>fleeing
>not dying a glorious death in battle

15 Wolves could fuck up quite a bit. And the human looks to have only a shotgun, not much in the face of 3 Grizzly. I take the wolves.

the problem is stopping power essentially. on 1 on 1 battle, the rats win all day long. none of the other options could ever win against a thousand big fucking rats.

when trying to defend a person, the rats would be useless, unless maybe the falcons for some time, if the guy needing to be defended lies on the ground face down. all the other things fuck the shit outta you in an instant, especially the hunter that can essentially snipe you from hundreds of yards away.

Bird swoops down to take one rat, 10 rats launch 6 feet into the bird, bite it's wings. Bird crashes into ground, 5 rats go for the throat.

One bird down, 49 to go. Maybe one or two rats lost during each bird.

Although I admit that the birds are probably your only counter for the rats, that's about 20 rats per bird, it'd not only take too long to kill them all before they reach you, but you'd still have to deal with the rest of the animals.

>retard spotted

eagle has infinite stamina or what? idiot.

Qapla

go back in cage and wait for the other animals to leave
kill whatever is left with the other dude

>Have you ever even met a rat?
Jesus christ user
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Yes he told me his name was bob and he worked as a plumber

This guy knows what's up. Hippo power.

Its not a death fight. They are trying to protect you and in the 4 seconds it takes a Lion to close in and kill you the birds are not going to be able to take it down.

If each rat were a 1kg, you'd need about a hundred to feasibly slow down a single charging bull, that's 700 already preoccupied

Now you've got 300 left to deal with 15 wolves, 3 bears, 2 silverbacks, 9 alligators, 3 lions and a maniac with a rifle whilst you desperately swat away raging falcons.

2 silverback gorrilas.

Very intelligent, VERY VERY STRONG.

Almost a tonne of pure muscles

They rip shit apart QUICK.

Chimpanzees can rip peoples arms off, think about how much shit a huge gorilla can do

Also let me take my katana. My death will be fucking LEGEND.

Glorious

>katana

What about your fedora and vape?

Kek