Year of our lord 2017

>year of our lord 2017
>being in the EU

shiggydiggydo

>Boot lickers will defend being in the EU
Sad to be honest

>regulations

Bad goy, why don't you want some chlorinated chicken?

I like EU desu

If EU was in fact as shot as you say why are so many people trying to bring it down?

Join us Norge. That picture of yours is false. UK is already past the waterfall. It's ship lying broken on the rocks they landed on, it's people enslaved.

Just imagine the things we could do with that oil money. Thrust EU into the powerhouse it is and deserves to be. Take our rightful place under the sun and start with our politics on global scale unseen before. Join us, Norge.

>shot
shit*

>If EU was in fact as shot as you say why are so many people trying to bring it down?

Most of the people who don't like the EU are the ones who've experienced being apart of it though.

>there is only bad things without regulations

Benefits outweigh the negatives

Says the one from the country who can't export food here because everything they make is literally toxic

>gibe money pls

UK is on it's way out now. I'm glad you made the right choice dad.

>countryRP
stop doing that

don't mind really loads of qt southern Europeans in my office building
there's no stopping cancer anyway

why oh why do g*rmans love the EU and globalism so much?

Okay kiwi-kun

>muh regulations
The UK won't even be touching those because they're mostly fine with them. They'll adopt the current ones in the UK law to ease trade with the EU countries but won't be adopting any new ones unless they don't want too.

>muh immigration
The refugee crisis was horribly handled, however the EU wasn't able to enforce any country to actually take the muslims in. They tried but Poland Czech republic etc remain pristine and mudslime free because their governments know the people aren't cucked enough to tolerate it, unlike westerners.

As for EU immigration keep in mind that the EU gurantes freedom of movement to LABOUR. Which means there are legal processes to deport EU citizens who do not find employment. The british government never seemed to enforce it though.
The British government was also quite supportive of EU expansion (they were one of the biggest shills for Turkey's entry into it), and they didn't put any migration term limits when Poland and others joined (Germany and Austria banned most of them for full 7 years)

Brits are not satisfied with a lot of what's happening in their country. Most of the blame lies in their own government and not in Bruxelles though.
Now with no one else to blame, maybe they'll finally start to blame Westminster.

Since our pride is not to be prideful and economic in nature, our pension system runs on a ponzi sheme and retardo boomers stopped procreating all at once leaving us with a youth bubble tumbling through the demography.

We don't. "German" bureaucrats love the EU. "German" politicians love the EU. "German" bankers love the EU. The ordinary people are starting to wake up. Openly hating on migrants in big cities is not more a tabu thing, even the average college sluts who were all refugees welcome until some months ago are starting to open their eyes and the rhetoric that terrorism and islamic migrations are unrelated is completely falling apart. I think the establishment will win the next elections but soon after that things will start to change.

Regulations are good if they're reasonable.

>They tried but Poland Czech republic etc remain pristine and mudslime free because their governments know the people aren't cucked enough to tolerate it, unlike westerners
Yes, and you can kiss all of that goodbye if the EU becomes a federal state.

Explain this in detail.

>I think the establishment will win the next elections but soon after that things will start to change.
Not in germany. Your economy is doing well and Merkel is a fantastic leader.

>Oh shit son, a political cartoon, you sure look stupid now

Most people were scared of Turkey joining the EU

>Your economy is doing well
>Merkel is a fantastic leader.

Lmao. Britain shot themselves in the foot so bad.

And yet your government was one of the biggest supporters of the idea.

Check out what Boris Johnson had to say about Turkey's accession back in the day.

Brits do have a right to be angry but I really do believe that your anger should have been directed to the slimy cunts that have leaded you for the past few decades.

I am all for the EU because I'm an intelligent and sane person and not a stupid peasant or angry virgin.

inb4 fedora
Not even memeing

Boris Johnson is partially Turkish

Both of these things are true.
Germany economy is doing well, and Merkel is a good leader, which is way she will be reelected.

>stupid peasant
What? You mean poor people?

Good post

>What? You mean poor people?
I mean the uneducated unwashed salt of the Earth.

Bulgarians?

ie. Poor people

Yes, EU is great for the upper classes, not so much for the lower ones.

>Ben Garrison
back to Sup Forums with you

>español
>defendiendo yurop

Somos una nación de cucos y tenemos lo que nos merecemos.

Is it true that Spain is full of brazillian prostitutes?

haha ha

It's great for everyone, but most of the plebs don't realize it and only see some illuminati-type conspiracy.

Ah yes, those muzzie immigrants are the problem with the EU, now that britain is leaving there will be no more terrorism there!

Nice, seems the only decent and reasonable place in the world, apart from you snowy oily jews.

If I move to portugal and then gain citizenship, can I then move to other countries in the EU?

kys

yes you can, portugal is part of the schengen agreement.

>Yes, EU is great for the upper classes, not so much for the lower ones.
We joined pretty late to the EU so i am actually a person who can see the difference. I've lived on the outside and on the inside.The EU is pretty great for everyone.

why does the EU let erdrogan be such a nigger and get away with it?

Not really, but whatever you'd like to believe user.

It's done, then.
That's my ticket out of Brazil and into Europe.

I'll move next to you, is that okay?
I'm gay btw. Once Brussels approves gay marriage all over Europe, I'll marry a nice bulgarian guy and we will be your neighboors, okay?

Is it now the "current meme" to make forced threads insulting the EU? This board is starting to be indistinguishable from Sup Forums

jesus lol,I was in Lisbon last year and there were Brazilians everywhere, apparently you guys like to vacation there

>mvh. Goldberg Shekelstein

>That's my ticket out of Brazil and into Europe.
depens on if you can gain portuguese citizenship. no idea how hard that is.

at least scandinavia and finland are perfectly fine with gays btw.

Honestly, it's adorable to see Norway acting high and mighty for the first time in their very short and humiliating history.

We always knew you could do it lil' bro, now come down from there before you anger the real nations.

There are homosexuals and there are faggots.
If you keep to yourself nobody will care.
If you parade around demanding special faggot treatment we will break your teeth.

Gey people=/=Obnoxious faggots

Lisbon is our ticket out of Brazil.
Then we spread far and wide.
Spain for example is full of br prostitutes.

I heard it's reasonably easy.

I know that. But the eastern europeans are not.
And you know they're going to chimp out once the EU makes it so that gay marriage is legal across all of its land.

>we will break your teeth.
No, you won't. The EU police won't let you. And if you do, I will take everything you own and then some.

>I'm gay btw. Once Brussels approves gay marriage all over Europe,
not brussel decided that, also not all countries in europe allowe gay marriage.

>I'll marry a nice bulgarian guy
do bulgarians like anal sex?

>not brussel decided that, also not all countries in europe allowe gay marriage.

That's the point I'm trying to make.
Eastern Euros absolutely love the european union, and they usually make fun of the UK for leaving.
"Sovereignty? That's stupid" they say.
My point is that once the federal state sets in, and once it starts passing regislations that the eastern euros disapprove off, then they will become euroskeptics, but it would be too late.

>No, you won't. The EU police won't let you. And if you do, I will take everything you own and then some.
This is extremely amusing :^)

>Ben Garrison is unironically red pilled
Why does he hate Sup Forums again?

What is amusing about this?
You don't think this is going to happen?
You don't think the EU is going to become a federal state?
And you don't think Brussels will pass law that affects all of the member states?
This is going to happen, pham.
The only reason why you easterns love the EU so much is because of the gibs me dis gibs me dat.

don't listen to the eastern euros gaybro, they're angry at faggots because their countries are falling apart

You are not very bright.It really shows that you don't know anything about law making in the EU or law making in general.
Being an obnoxious faggot is a punishable offense in Europe if you didn't know.

>He keeps thinking that it is ok to be an obnoxious faggot.
All you just rambled about has nothing to do with you being an obnoxious faggot.

I don't want to leave EU

I'm trying to show them that leaving the EU isn't as silly as they think it is.

Bro, you are going to get antidiscrimination laws in your country once the EU becomes a federal state.
And once that happens, you just won't be able to beat "obnoxious faggots".
There will be huge gay prides in your country.
Full of queers. And if you lay a finger on any of them, you're going to jail.
This is the future of the European Union.
Sovereignty matters.

no wonder, you would loose 20% of your gdp

>Bro, you are going to get antidiscrimination laws in your country once the EU becomes a federal state
Good

UK was the only country trying to push Turkey

Nations not allowed to join the EU:

>Russia
>Turkey
>Britain
>Ukraine
>Belarus

Did you notice one thing they all have in common?

germany btfos poland yet again

It's not only about economy

Ummmm

They're not Yuropean??

>And once that happens, you just won't be able to beat "obnoxious faggots".
You are truly dense.Something being illegal doesn't magically turn it into something that can't be done.
>Full of queers. And if you lay a finger on any of them, you're going to jail.
>This is the future of the European Union.
What are you?Psychic?You sound like a paid anti EU propaganda poster.You should go to Sup Forums with the other lunatics.

Isn't Poland extremely homophobic/racist?

>Something being illegal doesn't magically turn it into something that can't be done.
I know that. But it becomes punishable by law.
That's why I said that I will take everything you own. I will be able to sue you for gay bashing, and gay bashing isn't going to fly in federal Europe.

>What are you?Psychic?You sound like a paid anti EU propaganda poster.You should go to Sup Forums with the other lunatics.
You don't need to be psychic, love.
The federation is coming. Period.

Why are south Americans so fucking stupid?

>I will be able to sue you for gay bashing, and gay bashing isn't going to fly in federal Europe.
I am totally ok with that.If i get caught i should be sued.
Also you should stop confusing obnoxious faggot bashing with gey bashing.
>The federation is coming.
Can't come soon enough.

Maybe not "extremely" but yes. That's why we need those laws. Sometimes the state has to step forward and drag people into modernity even if they kick and scream like autistic children.

If majority could decide here, we'd still have shit like death penalty in effect.

>I am totally ok with that.If i get caught i should be sued.
You will be caught. How can you expect not to be caught? If you beat me up, I can lead the police to you. Love, in federal europe, you're not going to get alway with it.

>Also you should stop confusing obnoxious faggot bashing with gey bashing.
Honey, I can be a pride queen all I want.
I can shake my ass in a public square.
It will be a crime and you will be punished for it.
What are you going to say in the court of law?
That I was an obnoxious faggot? Do you think that will fly?

>If majority could decide here, we'd still have shit like death penalty in effect.
I understand what you mean. I am myself in favor of antidiscrimination law.
But your countrymen and women are not.
And they're going to get pissed once that gets forced upon them by the federal state because they gave up their sovereignty.

Sup Forums had a lot of Sup Forums in it and didn't like having nice things

>EU makes it so that gay marriage is legal across all of its land.

That wont happen. We had referendum about gay marriage and 90% disagreed on any type of marriage or union between same genders.

But Poland does have laws against discrimination, they are just not enforced and wont be because you cant change mentality of people

>We had referendum about gay marriage and 90% disagreed on any type of marriage or union between same genders.
It could be 100%. It doesn't fucking matter.
In Federal Europe, your people will have basically no power to stop these sort of things.

But that won't fly in federal europe.

>i want to continue being fucked by burger and borscht
yeah no thanks, we are going to take back our place as the center of the world and we will be better of without the dog of America sabotaging us.

As i said.You are truly amazingly amusing and silly.
>I can shake my ass in a public square.
You have to be careful not to get arrested for indecent behavior or disturbance of public peace.LeL

I mean if you think that the law will be on your side just cus you are an obnoxious faggot you are not correct.

There are more insidious and covert ways to deal with obnoxious faggots.

And more permanent ways too.

Don't lie to yourself and look at America and the difference between different states.

Being an obnoxious faggot will only help you into becoming a bloody pulp on the side of the street.

>You have to be careful not to get arrested for indecent behavior or disturbance of public peace.LeL

Love, you can kiss all of that goodbye.
Once europe becomes a federal state, you're getting gay pride parades in your country.

>I mean if you think that the law will be on your side just cus you are an obnoxious faggot you are not correct.
Look at what you are saying.
You are going to beat me up, and then you will be arrested and tried, and you think that the court of law will let you get away with it if you say that I was being an obnoxious faggot?
You're the silly one. This might work today, but not in federal Europe.

>There are more insidious and covert ways to deal with obnoxious faggots.
>And more permanent ways too.
What are you going to do, hon? Kill me?
And you don't think you will be punished for that? Wew.

>Don't lie to yourself and look at America and the difference between different states.
Gay bashing in America, even in the deep south, is a serious offence.

Federal Europe will never happen, Austria, Denmark and meds would never agree to that

You know what.When the EU becomes a federation come to Bulgaria and be an obnoxious faggot.
Let's see how things go for you.
No need to speculate.We can wait and see.

Well, it is not as if they have a choice. What are they going to do?

I'm done with you. All of this was a thought experiment to show you that there are real concerns about the EU, and that the UK made a smart choice by leaving.
But the point seems to have gone over your head because of your primitive need for violence.

t. jew

>the norwegian model
>even the norwegians say that there model is shit and everyone should avoid it
>brits are sailing there
pretty accurate

Is it to divide and disappear?
UK

>there are real concerns about the EU, and that the UK made a smart choice by leaving
It is exactly the opposite.UK made the stupidest decision possible.
And as you can see i am not concerned in the least about the EU.

So be it.
You have been warned.
Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of, I want you to think of me twerking in front of you.

>Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of
That seems like a silly sentiment, has your goverment never passed laws you disliked?
I always find it absurd how people try to pretend the EU is acting different from any other goverment in the world. They do some constructice shit, they do some stupid shit, they pass some laws you like and pass some laws you don't like.
And you have even 'more' ways to be politically active against the stuff you don't like than with a national goverment.

>Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of, I want you to think of me twerking in front of you.
Whoa you really scared me out of the EU, Bulgarexit when?

Are you for real?

>That seems like a silly sentiment, has your goverment never passed laws you disliked?
Of course it has. It happens all the time.
But it is not as if the state I live now was once a sovereign nation that got tricked into being part of the federative republic of brazil.

>I always find it absurd how people try to pretend the EU is acting different from any other goverment in the world.
That is not what concerns people, my dude.
The EU sold itself to the UK as an economic union. Now the thing is basically it's own federal state.
Don't you see the problem with that?
The brits did. That's why they left.
Come on, that can't be so hard to understand!
Suppose there is an economic agreement between Brazil and Germany.
But then slowly, this turns into a political agreement.
And before you know it, brazillians now can vote on who's going to be the chancellor or germany. Wouldn't that bother you? At least a little bit? Specially if you were tricked into accepting all of it?

>Are you for real?
Are you for real? Do you not think this might be something your countrymen would stand in oppostion to?

Leave the EU? Lol.

>no spain to be found

We are already dead

>But it is not as if the state I live now was once a sovereign nation that got tricked into being part of the federative republic of brazil.
What is your argument here? Shitty laws are okay but only if they are passed by a goverment you had a bit longer than a arbitrary amount of time ago?

>The EU sold itself to the UK as an economic union.
That is wholly incorrect, by the time Britain joined the Union it had been more than a merely economical union for quite a while and its not like Britain wasn't there and in many cases supported the steps towards greater political roles of the EU.

>And before you know it, brazillians now can vote on who's going to be the chancellor or germany. Wouldn't that bother you?
In this similie germany would have needed to agree with brazil unanumiously to take these steps, so no, why would it bother me to be part of something we had agreed to be part of. Thats rather schizophrenic if you ask me.

>Do you not think this might be something your countrymen would stand in oppostion to?
Ahaha you obviously don't know anything about Bulgaria.We are for the EU to become a federation as fast as possible.

Our populist nationalistic parties had to gather up in a coalition or they wouldn't be able to break 4%.