ITT

Godawful songs hyped by normies

also Mask Off, XO Tour Lif3 and Magnolia

anything by Kanye

magnolia is a masterpiece

i kinda love passionfruit

passionfruit is song of the year friend

mask off is awful though, and the other two you namedropped are definitely overrated

>he doesn't grind on thick canadian whores to the soothing effortless groove of passionfruit

>there are people on my board who unironically like Passionfruit and THAT much

Listen to more electronic music you filthy pleb fucking negros

>if you don't like garbage music, you hate having fun xDDDDD

nice normie meme

but listen to all those gorgeous, aqueous phantom noises that hover through the mix

the synths used in that song are so luminous. i can close my eyes and see undulating jellyfish all around me

and the beautiful syncopated melody that drake sings on the chorus! "Passin' up on my old ways
I can't blame you no" it's sublime !!!

fpbp

Passionfruit and Magnolia are the only good songs on the albums they come from.

mask off is sick as fuck though

Passionfruit is pretty good

Gyalchester is best song on the album tho

PERK A SET
MOLLY PERK A SET

xo tour lif3 and magnolia are fun songs, how old are you op?

i've yet to find one person who can tell me what the fucking perking a set is supposed to mean

>perking a set
PERCOCET YOU FUCK

>not being with the pasta in 2017

Humble

more jewish attempts to destroy the white youth

I unironically like Mask Off, Xo tour lif3 and magnolia and respectively Future Lil uzi and Playboi carti.

this

the only bad part of passionfruit is the DJ intro

this is true

Don't know about Drake but Playboi Cartis album was alright.

Fpbp

More Life is a really good album name and October Firm would be a pretty good band name. Those both had to be sacrificed for this shite.

Drake makes music for people who care what other people think of them to an extreme degree.

agreed

pls explain. If you actually listened to Carti's album you'd see that a good 80% of the songs have the same kind of vibe as magnolia so I just don't understand how if you like that song you could not like at least some songs on the rest of the album

HEY PIERRE

22. Hah

I have no idea why XO Tour is hyped, especially as some sort of amazing "dark" hip-hop. Outside of the first few lyrics the rest of the song is generic garbage.

I haven't seen one normie talk about Passionfruit, they all love Gyalchester.

OooOOoooooo!!

Every other song on Carti's album is just a less catchy version of Magnolia.
He has no actual talent and doesn't even really rap.

mask off and magnolia are shit. xo tour lif3 completely deserves it's hype at least ironically

The hook is kinda catchy but he yells like an autist for the rest of the song which makes it unlistenable, at least for me

magnolia fucking sucks
beat is mediocre at best and cartis flow and lyricism is boring

XO Tour Life is good though. Magnolia's alright, but I don't see the big deal about it.

Sacrifices was good.

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A CURLY HEADED CUTIE I CAN GET CUZ SHE DONT GET TOO MANY LIKES

thats not the lyrics reeeeeee

fucking Kyle