How do I tell a girl that her pussy stinks without pissing her off? Pic not related

How do I tell a girl that her pussy stinks without pissing her off? Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't?

Dumbass

Depends. If she way out of your league? Then don't, plow ahead.

I just tell them I have a few rules before licking their pussy: to shower and we both scrub that shit clean. Otherwise I tell her to gtfo. Works 50% of the time, other time they get mad as fuck and leave

Get the febreeze and spray that shit. She will get the hint

Stare at it till she notices
Look at her embarrassed face
Laugh

That won't work

Nah, you do. I learnt this the hard way.
>Going down on girl, 8/10
>Jesus fucking christ
>Smell hits me like a sledgehammer
>This chick has the corpse of my dignity hidden somewhere in there
>Go for it anyway
>As soon as my tongue hits them beef flaps its fucking panic stations
>Force myself to go through with it
>No, this isn't right
>Vomit with the force of 1000 hiroshimas
>Smoke 20 cigarettes
>Still taste the rainbow
At least she got the hint and washed her fucking pussy.

Yeah, grin and bear it is guess.

No, she is younger. I'm 32, she is 19

Tell her her pussy smells "different" that it used to.

Just fucking say it.
Being honest is always the best way.

tell her you want to take a sexy shower with her and get soap right in that couchie before you have sex...if she still smells then ask her if she has a yeast infection

Quit being a fag and inhale that fishy stink

ditch her for trap master race

start licking her out.
start retching and say you have to go home.

This

Tell her you have a fruit fetish and ask her if she could make her cunt smell like strawberries for you

Ask her to take a shower with you. Wash her yourself

I'll pass user

Just man up and say it. She'd probably rather you tell her before going down on her, rather than you going down on her and her being like "Shit I wonder if my vag smells?"

Or just be like "Yo let's have a shower before we have sex" so it's washed?

You'd might as well be honest and tell her. Either she'll be adult about it and do better with her hygiene, or she'll be a child and storm off.

Got any Jolly Ranchers OP?

Is it normal to have the shits and stomach pain after eating out a girl

Just eat that cunny and drink from the milk carton straight away...this way her family get to taste her too

This girl is too young to sign up to a dating site swingeer.com

It's an extremely irrational fear that she'll get pissed off. What reasonable human being would want to go ape shit if you told them their smell was bothering you?

>The only thing going down in this car is the window cause your pussy stank,,,

get drunk beforehand. it reduces your sense of smell and your inhibitions will be lowered

Tell her the smell isn't as good as that of Andy Sixx's steamy log.

Kek'd

These.

Just tell her, delicately. You like her, and think she's hot, you want to eat her out and fuck but there's some odor that doesn't seem to be normal.

Maybe suggest getting in the shower together and soaping each other down.

You have never talked to a girl have you

damn, is she carrying salmonella? Fuck man

Dubs commands it

Autism

BHG, Classic reference my good man

cool, but not works well on 3d ones

Shit suck ass did it twice to make sure it wasn't me first time eating a girl out and last time for her since she an ex now

Yes being an adult about it and giving a serious answer is autism.

>eyeroll

Ask her to have shower sex with you. When you're done tappin' it you can wash it yourself.

Fuck off faggot

Get her a gift certificate to a place that does steam cleaning like Gwyneth Paltrow gets done. =)

Everybody loves a clambake!

This. I told my wife she has to be clean and shaven for me to go down on her. It's a win/win because either I get her nice clean and shaven pussy, or I don't have to eat her out

>girl
>reasonable human being
PICK ONE

If your worried about it being insulting then switch up your delivery, ask to have an erotic shower together, lather up and get all slidy, cuddle and fumblr around a bit, start "washing" her areas, make it fun for her, once the jobs done tell her it's too slippy in there, grab her hand and lead her to the bed, don't give her time, throw her down and just launch tounge first into that fresh linen pussy and don't stop till her thighs are almost mishaping your head due to the squeezing.

Psychological association with clean fresh pussy, showers and intense orgasms now implanted.

Nature will just start making that shit happen afterwards.

Protip: Make sure you handle your own shiy befote judging her, clean your bell every visit to the bathroom man, ball wash twice a day too, like every few visits to the bathroom just give it all a clean, means if ever spontaneous heat of the moment opportunities arise you are shiny and good to go.

You sound rather insecure. Does the thought of sucking a hot, moist log of shit directly from Andy Sixx's ass make you excited, and that excitement make you feel ashamed?

Anyone have that febreze gif from facial abuse?

Use a flavoured lube. Tell her you prefer it and she might start using it.. There's some nice minty ones out there.

I can't believe how many retards want to trick her with a shower. Women notice things like that, you can't trick them, and even if she goes along with it, it's only a temporary solution