I have some old pictures ;) that I'd like to get off an old iPod...

I have some old pictures ;) that I'd like to get off an old iPod, and I've always used muscle memory to unlock the iPod but I've now forgotten since I actually thought about it.

I would really not like to lose those pictures, but from searching the internet, the only thing I can find is family-friendly "you just have to restore and lose everything, sorry!"

Does anyone know of any software to unlock it/get the media off my device? I can provide incentive for help, thanks.

literally plug it into your USB jack

I need to unlock it to view the DCIM lmao.

>every year buys some iFaggot device
>and fills it with OC
>few years later finds himself locked out

>and FBI can get easy access to your data

Give it back, Jamal.

Oooh... bitter.

Available in the next-but-one version of Windows.
Not available on Linux of any flavor, but who cares?

sounds like some fanboi got triggered

Man. Anti-Apple autists sure do go fucking ham when they get triggered. Imagine caring that much about something so inconsequential.

Seems like Apple wants to sell electric cars (not Tesla-compatible, of course).

I already know some news:

"4 dead 1 injured this morning in an electric vehicle accident. The Apple iCar battery suddenly exploded while it was running on the interstate 16 and upgrading iTunes..."

those are jst loads of monitors hooked to servers dediated to running physics calculations, why would they use multiple expensive high-quality macs for that u dumb faggot

because Macs are "for science, and graphics, and music, and weaboooooo"

YOU
MAD
WHITE
(fan)BOI

apple is marketed to cunts, ur a fuckin genius. Maybe check your bank balance and wonder if they give a fuck