Fml drug THREEEAD

fml drug THREEEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JyFr6pX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpity bump

trippin on dxm rn, feel like i should drink more.. should i?

Weak

meth guy here. these threads seem to die rather quickly or otherwise become infested with opiod/benzo fags

Which drug is best choice to not ruin my life? Besides weed, I bet shrooms every day wouldn't be that bad

3 blunts and 2 tabs of acid incoming

How many of you get your acid from the deep web?

Me

I don't trust acid you get from dealers locally, it's all most likely diluted to shit. On the deep web, you can usually know you're getting what they're advertising.

>you can usually know you're getting what they're advertising.
based entirely off of what exactly?

You can't trip more than once every few days. If you try to trip two days in a row you won't really trip on day 2. Also psychedelics can very easily ruin your life

>every day

Ketamine :)

no. Dxm is best experienced at low doses unless you want to cross the upper plateaus, spread it out nice and long. You dont get much higher with the syrup anyway.

Take it easy user. I've been there. When you're already high, its easy to drink more...thinking itll get you higher, but it wont. You will be just as high as you are now, except you will have no more dxm left, and a higher tolerance for next time.

Save it user.

If you could make shrooms work every day that would be bad. Trust me, you can't function on shrooms. It's enjoyable sure, but you can't do anything except trip.

Assuming it's a reputable seller, and the marketplace is legit, you're pretty much safe. A lot of sellers wouldn't risk ripping off people because of the bad reviews.

Gimme. I'm almost out and can't get more..

dxm ? are u 12

>every day
Lmao, maybe every week or two. Or microdosing.

opium reporting in

kill yourSEEEEEELF

anyone have any tips for smoking in an apartment? Cant have people next to me smell. Do air filters work?

Make a spliff. And if you don't know what that is, google it

been tryin to score some lucy for a month now, but every nigga here be like, oh, no, that will make you see the devil, take this weed dawg. whas a nigga gotta do to score some acid man...

i know someone who ordered shit on tor and got busted by interpol,even though he even used a fake posting address.they busted the site and found his ip.

Im on 80 mg of addrall right now feeling good

Any prolonged use of any psycadelic is going to fry your brain

i smoke in my apartment. i just use a toilet paper roll filled with dryer sheets. nobody has noticed yet...

Are you 15

no. i've already seen one person get evicted from this apartment for smoking weed, so i have to be careful nobody notices.

I'm smoking a strain called gangster's paradise.

It's making me remember.

>tfw no weed

Feels bad man.

Ah i feel ya

I feel you

same its ok

I've just been depressed for a long time and weed is one of the few things that clears my mind and lets me relax.

I was thinking about it the other day and if I could describe what I like about smoking pot, I would say that it makes it seem like you're doing everything for the first time again, whether it's watching a movie, listening to music, eating food, etc.

Only drug I crave: opium.

Unfortunately most mentally inept morons can't be a productive, professional, respectable addict. And because of their crimes committed to get access to these drugs, the nanny state makes it that much harder for me to get. Pisses me right off.

And you know what really grinds my gears, is that moronic pot heads call for the legalization of their drug of choice while demonizing opiate use. Amusing considering alcohol kills more than all drugs combined.

Legalize all drugs, or none at all. Most of you pot heads just got into the habit to fit in, be trendy, and rebellious.

Fortunately for me I'll have the money to get a big house in a few years. And after I custom build one on a large amount of acres, I'm going to grow and harvest my own opium.

Fuck all of you retards.

>tfw you have weed but not on you
Also feels bad man

discord.gg/JyFr6pX

took about 40-60 220mg naproxens. threw up some of it but def feeling a bit lightheaded and dizzy rn.

keep tripping ovr things on my floor, just gonna sit down i think

DMT fag here. Once you go DMT, you never go back

Wish I could do it but no one has jack shit here. Hardest thing I've done was acid. Not really sure if it was legit though.

nigger crackhead opiate pissed the weeb bros don't wanna shill for degemeracy lmao

/weedfascists/ assemble!

Look up changa recipes. Its smokeable ayahuasca. Also look into 1% yield extractions from bark root

IF YA COULDN'T TELL, WE NEED MORE OF THIS

AND LESS OF THIS MY BROS

Enjoy your stomach ulcer.

nah idk anymore man, next time I take them it won't just be 60

i just want to shoot H and hang drywall WHY IS THAT SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE TO FUCKING HANDLE... IM FUCKING OVER THIS SHIT

You do realize you can't get high off Naproxin, right?

wasn't trying to

Got the good good

...so you're trying to put yourself in unbearable agony?

I'm an idiot to say in the least, I don't know what the fuck to do

Cause your a junkie that shoots h

Don't take copious amounts of that kinda shit. It rarely kills you but it'll fuck up your stomach and liver like nothing else, and leave you in immeasurable pain.
Brace for a headache from hell tomorrow.
Why the fuck did you do that?

call an ambulance

been in a bad place for a long time, just fucked over the last person that really cared about me, all just stupid emotional shit that the average person should be able to handle.

Agreed.

Currently affected by some kief bowls, honey whiskey and 5 grams of kratom. chill night.

>mfw this is in clinical trials for depression treatment right now
>ketamine
>to treat depression
Of course it will make you not depressed, it gets you high.

yo motherfucker those are smore potarts holy shit. they are the best of the best

Tfw too poor

Might get some tramadol in a bit
Yeeeeee

any stories?

worst high ever. just felt like i ate bad fried rice.

Really? Its like an opium high for me. Lasts a while too.

the free market

Fucking robo. I almost miss that shit.

I need a benzo dealer.

THE TUSSIN THE TUSSIN!