Ukrainian minority in Poland

>Go outside
>Wander around the streets
>Ukrainians everywhere, in 400k city where I work, in 60k city where I live and even in 0,5k village where my parents live
>They killed us in the 1939-1945 in extremely cruel and violent ways
>Even today they glorify those criminals as their national heroes
>For some reason our government does nothing to stop them

Seriously, we need some serious fucking help before they go full Bandera. Preferably a wall, Trump style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI
heise.de/tp/features/Denkmalsprengung-in-der-West-Ukraine-veraergert-Polen-3594216.html
ihorizont.cz/blog/bogdan-dragun/bloody-polonization-of-west-ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=7PLr-QVfN3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My brothers will end you shortly for even posting this thread

REMOVE POLE

>oppress majority
>lose control
>get massacred from said majority
Hmm,i wonder why

I don't think it's a good excuse for literally cutting off children from pregnant women's wombs or other hienous crimes they did back then.

Seriously, fuck them. They should stay in Ukraine, they aren't oppressed there.

SLAVA UKRAINI, SLAVA GEROJAM

BANDERA, BANDERA, BANDERA

It's nothing compared to what we're going to do to you soon

pole will be removed

And btw: Turks might say you oppress them as well right now with all your blocks of Erdogan speeches and such. I'm not saying you aren't right in denying their political manifests in your country, but it's pretty much the same situation we've had with Ukrainians back then.

What the fuck are you talking about, leaf? You drunk or soemthing? Go back to being America's hat pls.

Are they doing rallys?
I always thought you would get along with the refugees even if the sheer amount was concerning. On the positive side, I believe that you can actually send most of them back if you want to.

We are going to remove Pole. From the planet this time.

They also fired at your embassy with a mortar today. Truly, the brutality of ukrs must be contained.

What's the matter? They have nobody else to praise, that's why Bandera helps them to get a more separate sense of their nation.
They boost your economy by providing cheap workforce.

Everyone is benefiting, you shouldn't focus on what happened in the past.

>>For some reason our government does nothing to stop them
it's not 'for some reason', it's because you're not breeding and leaving your homeland in mass, and they need workers, and according to what I read they're improving your economy and making it grow

on the other hand, besides of the banderites and horrible story between both countries, do you think ukrainians will assimilate to your society (sooner or later) or they'll be like muslims, isolated in ghettos?

That is true.

Though the fact, that it comes from Russian, makes me believe at some level that it's some sort of ruse.

fuck off putinbot

i know what you're trying to do

The Turks aren't the majority here, though. It's something different.

IF POLAND DOESNT BE NICE WE REMOVE YOU AGAIN

Cry more lukasz
youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI

How do you know my name?

Chmielnicki did nothing wrong.

Also, there is such custom in the West that if you're guilty of some horrible doings, you come out with that and say sorry to your victim. It helps to heal the wound and to find some common ground for mutual understanding, while leaving it just like that leads to unnecessary conflicts and hampers cooperation of any kind.

I have a friend called lukasz, he came here in 2005

Why are Poles so fucking gay?

Just get a qt Ukrainian refugee gf

xD

Wait so Poland got raped by Ukraine as well?

>be pole
>get tiny amount of """refugees"
>refugees are just memepoles, whine about it

you should be thankful

What if they blast Russian music at 4 am?

>finn
>get tiny amount of """refugees"
>refugees are just memefinns from bestii, whine about it

Poles are cucked

Oh please, we tried that with Katyn.

Only bald ugly fucks are comming here.

Yes. They used the opportunity and started to slaughter us as well. Google "Rzeź wołyńska"

>Ukrainian women
>ugly

Maybe for your standards

he was talking about bald ugly men, do you even read ?

>>They killed us in the 1939-1945 in extremely cruel and violent ways

But are they killing you now? No? Then shut the fuck up.

They are not that pretty. And there's a lot of whores there, who want to leech you off money. And there's not many of them to begin with, majority of ukrainian infection here is made of bald guys with tracksuits.

Hmm I wonder what it's like to have hundreds of thousands of eastern europeans come to your country and live in insular and often criminal communities, refusing to integrate, and then crying RACISM every time someone suggests that they might be abusing the system, yes I wonder what that's like hmmmmm

(there is an element of sarcasm in this post)

They still glorify the killers, though.

>They used the opportunity and started to slaughter us as well
lol everybody hates you. no wonder if you guys are such assholes.
stop being so butthurt about everything and be nice, you could also take in some arabs and shae the burden with EU

Hohols will say it was kremlin
heise.de/tp/features/Denkmalsprengung-in-der-West-Ukraine-veraergert-Polen-3594216.html

Polish hate these sort of posts, they tend to ignore them/pass them up as not the same thing

They're completely hypocritical, yet another nation who wants multiculturalism in other countries only.

ihorizont.cz/blog/bogdan-dragun/bloody-polonization-of-west-ukraine

I like Poles for this. They respect themselves. Through all dirt Russia did to us, people are still loyal to Russia.

It was a terrible time for everyone. UPA did some evil shit, and some heroic shit. What they did to Poles was very fucking bad and it's a stain on Ukrainian history but I don't think that erases everything else they did for Ukraine.

What has russia to do with poland?
See, you are always deflecting to blame russian, even the issue with the mortar in the consulate today

It's ok, because they're not brown, didn't you know?

those fuckers started appearing almost overnight

and it's nothing but fucking babushkas or medium aged women looking like cocaine wrecked whores

not a single gf material feelsbad

Russians have been just as terrible to Poles as they were to Ukrainians.

Remember the Warsaw Uprising?

divided a few times
then recreate as a puppet state
and then made them poorer than ukraine with a magic of gommunizm

The thread is about hoholpolnia relationship not about russia, dirty diaspora scum
KYs nazi

> dirty diaspora scum
> calls someone a dirty diaspora scum

ayyy лмao

you don't know about hohols minority in Leaf's country?

>Implying

We are both diaspora scum.

Whats your point?

I am german

You are turk

All Germans died by 1946

Nice meme but no I am German and worried about polan

Enjoy your new best ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PLr-QVfN3w
ahh yes

you know as a country with 5 million population and 500k non-whites, I'll gladly take those ukies

I feel you user
I honestly wouldn't mind them coming here if they got over this stuff just like Germans did with Nazis, but with both governments just agreeing to disagree and pretending that there's no tension shit is bound to hit the fan sooner or later. That attack today will probably be one of many, just like with grave desacrations in recent months. I feel that bad things will happen in a few years if things will stay as they are now.
I mean I'm in Eastern Pooland and they're everywhere, so I don't even want to imagine how things are in Przemyśl.
Fuck this government, and fuck the previous one even more.

>What's the matter? They have nobody else to praise
They have Petlura.

Does Putin pay you more for working so late? Ukrainians are the best imigrants we could hope for.

it's true that they are poles on denial ?

What do you mean by that? They are Ukrainians. There is a lot of common history betwean us (good and bad). We are similar in most ways - same like we are silmilar to Germans, French, Chileans in most ways.

>.cz
>blog
not so fast bro

I mean, ethnically

can you tell apart a pole from a west ukrainian ?

They're really not that pretty. They have ugly potato noses and fat faces. I'm 99% sure the reason westerners think they're beautiful is that they're thin because they can't afford food while all their women are fat whores.

Poles are just western Ukrainians that got polonized/catholicized in the early 20th century and became more gracile looking after adopting a more western attitude

Only by the accent. But I could say the same about representatives of other surrounding countries. Are we Slovaks in dnial? Or are Czechs Belarusians in denial? You know what I mean? Average Ukrainian look like anyone in central/eastern Europe.

All the real Poles got Germanized/Prussified and migrated west to Germany before the Soviets came rolling in. Western Poland and Warmia is mostly Ukie

I've noticed that some of them tend to have slightly slanted Tatar eyes, while their girls tend to be quite the opposite, their eyes are huge and round. I suppose that's what people mean by "deer eyed".
But not all of them of course.

Neah, we are all Reptilians really. Last real Poles left this planet 50 years ago and now live happily in the Alpha Centauri system. For shizzle.