Iv alredy tried 2 weeks ago...but im still here, i want to do this im sure of it...

iv alredy tried 2 weeks ago...but im still here, i want to do this im sure of it, im completly lost and hopeless right now...im just 21 years old but its like im 40, i did get married...i did get separeted...im depressed...iv got no job,i dont have any interest anymore i just wanna end it...but its so hard...this is desperate but im going to ask anyway,and please hear me out, does 900 mg of "duloxetina" a pack of "olanzapina" and some heartpill gonna do the work?

don't do it OP
we can talk about the shit thats bothering you, if you want

>pretending to care about some random loser on the internet

You're just having a compassion wank, user.

Iv alredy talked soo much...im really tired, i just want someone that can help me w my suicide,,,

I mean why suicide is such a taboo? why people cant accept that someone want to leave this world?

>implying there aren't 100 suicide threads on Sup Forums every day

You're just a cliche. Stop talking about suicide and fucking do it.

We are modern day slaves user, working class. We must live and work so others can do nothing. Those who profit from our lives want to use them and to do that they want you alive.
>Hurr it's unethical, you will regret this after you die
Kek

fucking faggot, than find me someone that can tell me if those medicine can kill me

21? fucks wrong with you, pay for a hooker, thatll set you straight

why go through all the trouble of overdosing when a simple rope will do the trick without all the hassle

You have so much shit ahead of you, don't go gentle into that good night OP.

i have the fear to get paralised and then....well fuck... i preefer going to sleep its a good way

You only get to live this one time, user.
It's your choice only how you do that, but in the end, make it count and be proud of what you've built and what you've become.

Don't do it OP get out and party. It's the weekend, but if you do. Well sleep well my sweet angle x

Just jump off a car park, you fucking retard. How hard can it be to kill yourself?

You just want the attention, you needy little baby. You will never go through with it because you haven't got the balls.

It pains me how right you are.
One right party, one right person at the right time can pull all your pieces back together.
Go out and party like an animal op. You will get though this

user actually wanting to answer your question here.

You can't kill yourself that easily with psych meds. Been there, done that. You'll just fry your mind a bit, and maybe have some hangover, nothing more.

Heart meds are totally different story. But don't go there- it can be extremely painful. You really don't want to feel your heart literally exploding.

Why kill yourself?
Go fight IS and die like a man.

Don't do it OP

ur right i dont have "the balls"but if to go under a car, im pretty dam beautiful i dont want to destroy my face.but if someone tell me that those medicine can kkill me than i will, as i said i want a chill way to go

just take them, you'll find out if they'll kill you eventually

You know what's most interesting about this site?

People come on here and tell lies.

You aren't any of the things you claim to be in your OP. Yet you claim to be them anyway.

Why?

Why lie on an anonymous image board?

Explain your thought process please.

well whith the other things i will probably be asleep so i will not suffer that much

im not lyng u ass iv just asked a question; u can just say "yes" or "no"

come on Sup Forums, i was sure that this board could help me out...no one have a clue if this mix can send me off?

Then consider exit bagging out of here.

You'll go out in style with vivid hallucinations as your companions due to your brain entering into hypoxia.

Another advantage is that it's perfect attitude check- when you are done with all the hassle to obtain materials, you really know at that point if you surely want to do this.

OP, have you tried helium?
Breathe in helium instead of oxygen and you'll fall asleep and it'll be as painless as it can be. Your brain will think you're breathing air.
If possible, don't do it. I'm your age and my life went to shit multiple times. From two of my close friends commiting suicide to my family members dying from cancer and car accidents. I'm almost all alone in this world but i still have hope for the future and I'll believe that there's a better tomorrow coming. If you wanna talk about it, I'm always available. Just reply and we can work this out, buddy.

thanks for telling me that...the hypoxia thing...ok by Sup Forums thanks its been good here greets from italy,bye world

post some proof then fuckwit

i had my answer no need to do that

Yeah, uhh... kinda, yeah. You're special. It's really only you.

thats the thing: some much people are in my same position. but no one really talks about suicide (at least not in italy) if u say suicide ur "crazy" even if u have fucking high IQ, suicide its such a taboo, and people should talk about it and maybe let the people have the facoulty to chose to end their life

Don't do this shit OP. Get Help.
Major lifelong depression for me but medication and therapy really do help.