Hackers of Sup Forums. Teach me some shit

Hackers of Sup Forums. Teach me some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Control-F is a really high level one user
I don't think you're ready kid

Alt-F4 bumps a thread without having to reply

Never hack to do evil. You will almost always stop learning.

(Ceo of annonymouse hacking group here)
First you need to get trips to be a real hacker

doesn't work

are you that same guy?

Not op
Will dubs do?

How to hack a tryforce

Roll

rolling's

You have to jailbreak your copy of windows first. If you del C:/Windows/system32/fonts/*.* and restart your PC it forces you into developer mode and unlocks hack tools.

It's like super safe mode.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE WHAT PEOPLE SAYS BY RIGHT CLICKING SHIT, AND CLICKING INSPECT, THEN CHANGING WHAT YOU WANT TO LIKE THIS IMAGE

i can edit txt files, teach me more

youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM

You're welcome.

Have u tried restarting windows?

roll
>inb4 trips

learn to code. learn about networks and for fuck sake dont just start pasting shit into metasploit and hope for the best.

Ok idiot, only because the incredible hulk isn't holding all of my attention will I get the book. Stand by, birch.

What is your objective

OP listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Bad news. The book won't help you. Better that you just forget it.

You'll need a large Rhino and 3 jars of peanut butter...

Hacking doesnt work anymore. People used to find more or less clever ways to get into systems because the systems had really stupid flaws that in some ways let them in. Nowadays programmers dont do things like that anymore and a secure solution is so simple to implement that the programmer dont have to cook up some mystic code by himself that could contain whatever flaws imaginable.

Those who call themselves hackers today dont know anything besides posing.

Can confirm OP. I just did it and I can now levitate at will.

Nanocore to hack ppl, ipkiller for botnets, mfilebinder and icon packs. you are 1337 haxor and it takes pretty much no knowledge or coding skill whatsoever. poof.

Roll

Actually its better to just delete the entire system32 folder. Microsoft keeps programs in there that it uses to track your habits and slow your computer. Its crazy stupid how many people don't know this.

The future of hacking is in social engineering. Network security and programs are improving all the time.

People on the other hand remain dumb as fuck and we still live in the golden age where most of those who own a computer know fuck all about it.

sudo make hay while sun shines

Check hackforums for some tools, learn about computer, build a computer, learn about how the internet and servers work, lean basic coding and how websites work (html, css), theres so many kinds of hacking, find one area your good at and research it, look into basic stuff like ratting, malware, crypters, virtual machines, anonymity. Dont trust any downloads on YouTube tutorials. Dont do anything stupid, dont try hacking the government, dont brag about your work. Heres something small, search this in google https intext:login | logon intext:password | passcode filetype:xls | filetype:xls and click on websites and it downloads all their passwords and accounts and shit in a excel spreadsheet, using that you can login as admin to their website and deface it, also I wish i was on my pc, rn im on my phone and its annoying to type

https intext:login | logon intext:password | passcode filetype:xls | filetype:xls

This is called google dorking

Also look into network sniffing, google dorking, keyloggers, vpns, botnets,

For password cracking look into bruteforcing and stuff like that, also I have a 5gb hacking tool pack if your interested, it has like 30,000 files.

we're all interested

Get Kali Linux, learn to use the big bunch of hacking tools it comes with.
Try attacks on the Metasploitable virtual machine and the damn vulnerable web application. Work your way up from there.