im not gonna lie
this is me when i browse Sup Forums

the mad maxes
the fast and furiouses

enter the void

I'm terrified that thing's gonna start talking

Rant

just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=5cqn6zA1sMg

Why does this stupid picture keep getting posted?

From a pop-pseudo-science article about "what if humans evolved to survive car crashes"

What the fuck. How did you get that picture of me?

> be perfectly designed to survive car crashes
> still never leave the house

and ONLY survive car crashes. That thing couldn't do anything else other than sit in a car and get run into all day. Have you seen the ridiculous feet they gave it? You couldn't walk upright with feet like that.

that heel placement holy fuck

Drive

they could make a movie starring that thing, i would see it

This is actually a composite of what Australian shitposters look like

That's the point
It's saying how dangerous cars can be.

Is it just me or does he look very British?

Stop posting pics of me you cunts *crashes car*

Grahamposting is never going to be a thing

Kek

No he's saying Graham is pointless because an organism that could *only* survive car crashes and not....you know....walk and feed itself would never evolve in that circumstance anyway.

The entire sculpture is scientifically redundant, no wonder an Australian did it....

It's an ad campaign, you tit
Are you next going to say that it's impossible for a gecko to talk?

>because an organism that could *only* survive car crashes and not....you know....walk and feed itself would never evolve in that circumstance anyway.
That's why it didn't evolve, it was designed as an example to show how crazy car crashes are.

those heels made me physically sick

That's what cats and dogs have

cock

It's just a thought experiment you autistic sperg.

I think the bigger question is why would it evolve 12 nipples?

Leave it to Sup Forums to start posting feet regardless of the thread

They're air sacs that expand if he gets hit

Did no one read the article explaining each physiological adaptation

>Did no one read th
And that's where I stopped. Do you know what board you're posting on?

I'd also like to point out reducing the surface area of the feet while simultaneously elongating the metatarsals bones would make a lower limb fracture more likely in a car accident.

The metatarsals are very thin bones, and they occupy half of Graham's leg length. Any considerable force directed through the heel would cause them to shatter spectacularly.

He should short metatarsals like an elephant does to prevent stress fractures from their massive weight.

If I remember the website, it said they made his metatarsals longer so that he could jump out of the way better from a pedestrian collision.
Though, it begs the question how he could walk in the first place

lel

That's a train wreck not a car crash

IRL Draenei

They might as well have just made him out of solid iron then, as it would have had as much biological plausibility.

My point is, if they're trying to pass it off as scientific, couldn't they have at least tried to make an organism that could actually exist if car crashes were so prevalent they guided natural selection?

It's a thought experiment of stupidity.

>an organism that could *only* survive car crashes and not....you know....walk and feed itself would never evolve in that circumstance anyway.
That's the point you shit. It's to show that if humans were adapted to survive car crashed, we'd have to be completely reworked to the point that we'd be useless for anything else.

He can either tank a car crash or jump like a gazelle, but he can't do both.

Draenei walk on their toenails, not their toe bones.

Yeah, it was kinda dumb.

But the whole point is to advocate for driver awareness and shit, so it makes sense in that regard.

>begs the question
*raises the question
begthequestion.info

It's Australian safety advertising, it is contractually obligated to be over the top and stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=J7zhgyawyv8

You know, I was actually thinking about that when I wrote it.
I've always heard that "begs the question" doesn't really mean what it literally means.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to be more correct from now on.

As I've pointed out though, Graham is also useless for surviving car crashes.

His long thin legs would shatter.

If this is the direction they're going in, why not just make a iron box? They're both as biologically plausible.

That's not nearly as brutal as the Canadian PSAs.
Step up Australia.

thanks for being so cool about this. it is one of my pet peeves because I knew the correct use from an early age and seeing people misuse it irks me.
peace, brother

Yeah if you don't actually think about it, and just accept it as a vehicle for raising awareness of driving safety, I guess it's done its job.

His body is way too top heavy to do any kind of standing let alone gazelle-like jumping on those spindly little tweety bird legs. Was Rob Liefeld a consultant on this or something?

Hey aussie... as long as its a corona we good k?

No one can beat Britain and Irelands insane shit, auto vehicular genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=DMG-eN1iibY

*survives*

pssh...nothing personnel

Ronin
And that Jason Bourne one with the guy of Doom in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=noFCekWiUGE
Canada has you beat, mate.
This is one of the tamer ones.

I lost the game, as well as my sides.

I've seen the Canadian ones, the British one was new, but nothing beats the fucking kiwi ACC psa's from a few years back.

youtube.com/watch?v=u51OxZF1ltI

You don't have true PSAkino
youtube.com/watch?v=6QzrG9h_Y4Y

haha I was watching this web series where they have celebrities recommend their favorite youtube videos and that one was one of Zach Woods from Silicon Valley's favorite.

He was like "they're so hilarious because there's no message there. They just want you to be insanely careful and paranoid all the time."

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Truly the most informative PSAkino of all time

Put the PSA is right.
She got burned because she saw the oil and didn't do anything about it.

Okay, well thanks for getting the word out on being careful in the kitchen in the most horrific way possible, Canada!

Why don't they cast this guy in an Sci-Fi movie, he literally looks out of this world. He'd be such a perfect fit.

Why are you big guys acting so defensive and insecure?

Afraid I might... crash your car?

Kitchen deaths are the 3rd biggest killer in Canada aside from bear attacks, moose attacks, and alcohol withdrawal during winter storms.

>women in the workplace

I wonder what would a human need to look like to survive a plane crash

They might need some sort of facial apparatus

he'd have to be a pretty big guy.

It would be extremely painful

They'd have to shoot him first, to make sure he dies

kek

theres also a car crash

Enter the void has one of the best jump scares of all time

No wonder Peter Jackson started out in gore films