Why couldn't he see shitty people as being horrendously ugly?

why couldn't he see shitty people as being horrendously ugly?

Because Gwyneth Paltrow would've been in the fat suit the whole time

He did, remember the skanky girl who looked like an old lady to him? That's like the only part of the movie I remember desu

uggos buy into stupid shit like 'looks don't matter' as a way of coping with their miserable lives.

Still waiting on the sequel where Tina Fey dates a manlet.

seriously if you look like shit on the outside you are probably an ugly person on the inside...

"im a woman and i dont think looks matter even though i spend most of my time on superficiality like what i wear or what i look like to impress men!" -- no, im sorry you are not holistic and smart you are dumb fat disgusting pig! fuck you

i didn't remember that at all.

I don't even like to look at pictures of attractive people, because I don't know anything about their personality. It's not that I can't appreciate aesthetics, it's just that hot people are only so interesting before you need to know more in order to form an opinion.

It's so disenchanting when a 10/10 does gross or cringeworthy stuff in order to get even MORE attention than they would by default.

She coulda had mo azz

>women are the only people that can have standards: the movie

Also was costanza's hair supposed to be a joke or was he actually passing that as his hair?

He could, pay attention better.

I think it was the joke. That his high standards came from his own feelings of inadequacy.

Also his tail.

Sounds like real life to me.

jesus, how do you dorks who fuck fat pigs do it?

Bigazz tiddies

id fuck both

honestly the fatso is probably a better fuck

probably because youre stupid. He sees plenty of skinny people as ugly and vice versa

you should probably kill yourself you shameless bottom feeders

Nigga plz.

Just because fat fucks have no self esteem does not make them attractive or sexy.

you should probably kill yourself virgin

>uggos buy into stupid shit like 'looks don't matter' as a way of coping with their miserable lives.
Yup. It's literally moronic. The 'inside' and 'outside' of people aren't separate entities.

drink bleach you pathetic autist

>everyone who isn't a pathetic hillbilly pig fucker is a virgin

theres the cushion for pushin thing that is for real. i dont care because theres no way to prove it but ive fucked both kinds and rubinesque chicks are honestly the best. thats some real pro level fucking. unless the chick is real skinny and tiny thats pretty cool too.

but girls like gwynny in the top are real dissapointing. theres no soul in the pussy. fucking a girl like that is like fucking a simulation. its cool but it aint 'fuckin'.

>I'm so balls deep into cape shit I can't understand the simplestt stuff about a half step more complicated plot than my cartoons
You are Probably one of those people that didn't understand BVS

her dee durrr she's so hot

>muh 'titties'
>muh 'curves'
>muh 'ass'
>muh high test

I'm sure Gweynth Paltrow will be devastated when she finds out some loser neckbeard has talked himself into thinking obese women are attractive.

she probably would

A more grateful fuck, maybe. Better? No.

>le fat people have better personalities meme

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

costanza's entire character was supposed to be a joke
like him rejecting the incredibly nice, attractive, interesting, considerate girl because of her toes

He did.