OH FUCK Sup Forums A GIANT TSUNAMI IS GONNA HIT LA. WE ONLY HAVE TIME TO SAVE ONE ACTOR WHO IS IT? GOGOGOOGO CHOOSE

OH FUCK Sup Forums A GIANT TSUNAMI IS GONNA HIT LA. WE ONLY HAVE TIME TO SAVE ONE ACTOR WHO IS IT? GOGOGOOGO CHOOSE

Clint Eastwood

Jake Gyllenhall

Charlie Sheen so we can repopulate afterwards.

Christopher Lee
He is gonna survive

Not a problem. All the good ones are in Canada.

Oops, looks like you made the mistake of posting on the wrong board, newfriend. This is a common mistake often made by new users, but no worries, the ever friendly community of Sup Forums is always willing to help out new people such as yourself! This thread doesn't belong here and would be more suited on boards such as:

Please refrain from re-posting this thread on the Television & Film board ever again, newfriend. By doing so you will be helping to facilitate a smoother browsing experience for everyone. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules as violating the rules may result in a ban, even if they were violated unknowingly as in this case.

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your stay on Sup Forums.

Chris Pratt. He's our guy.

Janitor tryouts ended a month ago faggot

Is Jason Schwartzman okay?

Let them all drown.

Idris Elba

I like how you ordered the boards by length

Tommy Wiseau

user, there's something you need to know.

Ken-sama

me ;)

Keanu

Christopher Lee

JJ Abrams.

PS: He did the pizza guy in the movie about Han Solo getting shot in the head or something like that.

he died already

Christopher Lloyd so when he's in a safe location he can travel back and save everyone before the tsunami even hits

Bill murray

Sam Rockwell

I'd say Kurt Russell but he can probably save himself

Michael Fassbender

Ryan Gosling

The one with the hair.

our guy Ryan Gosling

Brendan Fraiser

Only Neil Breen

The bloodline must continue.

>as the only surviving actor in Hollywood every movie will now star Gary Busey playing all the characters

Cali is one big un-American cancer.
Also who cares about shitty actors.
Let them drown.

I volunteer.

>that entire part of the country going back to Mexico
I'm actually okay with this

fpbp

Bradley Cooper.

Tom Cruise, of course. This is because when there is an emergencyor a disaster, the only one who can really help is a Scientologist.

Michelle Trachtenberg.

She will thank me with sex.

Get in line m8ymoo

Kanye so I can kill him myself. Act like a huge boot licking fan then just drop him out of the helicopter over an industrial plant a mile up

But I live in Arizona

Tom Hardy

Well you'll have nice beach front property

Hopefully she will step on my dick as a reward.

none of them.

This. Everybody else can drown. Nothing of value was lost.

But what if she's sad because her dad died? Of course he could get lucky because he was out of town filming a movie for a pack of smokes and a wet-nap

>yfw you realize he would do and has done, anything for his perfect daughteru
I can't even laugh at him anymore.

>Emma will never sing you to sleep then wake up in the middle of the night smacking and choking you out over a dream she had of you
Celebrity worship is repulsive but I've crushed on her since that Nickelodeon show as a kid. I can't even watch movies or shows with her in it because I get depressed.. is this what you "waifu" nerds feel like?

>willing to take any role just so Emma can live the good life
damn

VR can't come fast enough.