Harley killed Robin?

hold up, I heard that in SS an on screen text says Harley Quinn killed Robin and not Joker? Is this true? IF so then thats just retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/PcBna.png
literotica.com/s/the-making-of-harley-quinn-ch-01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It said "accomplice to the murder of Robin" iirc so it's totally reasonable

Accomplice in the murder. Likely with Joker.

Also yeah, this definitely deserved its own thread, fag

turns out Croc was the killer...

t. M. Night Shamala

kill yourself, autist
thanks senpai. Someone told me she actually killed him solo so thanks for clearing that up

It said accomplice, I imagine she caught him, playing damsel in distress, and helped to restrain him for the Joker.

So is that why Batfleck raped her?

>kill yourself, autist
not that user but theres no karma here

u can ask your question in an existing thread using the catalog view ;)

But his themesong is 'it ain't me'!!

There's 8 other SS threads right now.

Use one of those to ask any little thoughts that come up in your head, fag.

>There's 8 other SS threads right now.

Which makes it different from any other newly released movie how, exactly?

I'll post where I want, you manlet cuck

OP heard this from the Angry Joe review. Everyone doing the review looked at the guy like he was retarded. Frankly, you'd have to pause the movie to read any of the shit on the cards. The guy also said the chemical vats said acid when they actually said Ace.

No, Harley Quinn *is* Robin (specifically, the first one). He was captured by the Joker, brainwashed, and surgically altered.

>ywn never see Almodovar's Batkino

Good God

Is there content for this

Proof?

His ass, you fucking idiot. Learn to recognize absurdity.

More content than you could possibly imagine. None of it is canon, but some of it is disturbingly sexy

My cock is made of diamonds.

this a movie from a comic, so i believe you

It's just a fetish fan theory based on how Robin got brainwashed into being a mini-Joker in the Batman Beyond movie.

Would certainly explain why Batman is so obsessed with Joker and why he seems to go easy on Harley.

My god...

why would this Batman, who literally roasted a man alive to SAVE MARTHA, allow Joker to live if he killed Robin?

Where do I go

hentai foundry, there are a bunch of stories and this one artist named incase has 3 or 4 pics based off of the idea

From what I'm thinking, this Batman didn't go over the edge until much later after Robin died. That was the start of his descent. He captured Joker, even though he wanted to kill him, and did things by the book. But that started him thinking about how pointless everything is. Joker just gets a padded cell in Arkham, crime in Gotham just gets worse and then aliens fuck shit up. Remember, at one time this Batman must have been more the traditional hero, as Gotham had the Batsignal. I don't think the GCPD would be shining a big beacon into the sky for a mass murderer. It loked like it hadn't been used in a while.

Well, minus the "surgically-altered" part...

i.imgur.com/PcBna.png

Learn to read.

Wtf I love dicks now

And that's apparently an illustration of this

literotica.com/s/the-making-of-harley-quinn-ch-01

Iknorite

>Louie Rules!

kek

He can't keep getting away with it