God liberals are so fucking stupid

god liberals are so fucking stupid

I call major bullshit on those numbers.

Nice try though ...

when you have 320 million people, there's gonna be alot of accidents and alot of people who cant control themselves. not alot of murderers

Except they dont look at babies as humans

The abortion one is pretty accurate last i checked but maybe not the other numbers. Planned Parenthod is responsible for 300,000 abortions a year i believe

some questions aren't meant to be answered

>accident (unintentional)

>blast radius of a mile
Sure, a mile away you can feel it, but that doesn't mean a kill radius

>implying a human being is killed during an abortion

It's pressure wave is supposed to be lethal *up to* 1 mile, and able to cause minor structural damage such as broken windows up to 3 miles away.

This won't be the last MOAB dropped. The US built 20 of these in 2003 at a cost of $170k each, and they only have a 15 year shelf life which means they need to be used by sometime in 2018 or they will be scrapped. You know this administration is going to bomb the shit out of something

>god liberals is so fucking stupid

FTFY

Not an argument.

Also, I'm very liberal and also a gun owner. This meme needs to die.

Also
>abortion
>cause of death
Nigger please.

if only OPs parents were more liberal one less fucktard might have been born

sad times

>posts numbers and how liberals react to causes
>"not an argument"
n i g g e r p l e a s e

You joke but a lot of retarded consevatives actually believe this shit LOL

I would rather murder them before they are born than have them grow up to be slaves in prisons.
That's what impoverished children do.

It's not like having to compete with slave labor is good for blue collar workers.

The fattest states are republican majorities all.
The relatively svelt cities are mostly democrat.

I don't personally care about gun control because it means some little republican kid is gonna find daddy's gun and shoot his brother when he underestimates the trigger sensitivity.(your accident (unitentional))
Then the local republicans lose support in the next election because they mindlessly support the NRA.

People choose to have abortions and/or be fat. Most people don't choose to be shot.

Abortion is fucking based.

>abortions as a cause of death

>That's what impoverished children do.

Fucking nonsense. I grew up poor and am now an attorney, married, with 3 kids.

Better dead than poor? Fuck you, you materialistic piece of shit. Virtue is not measured in dollar signs.

>Dubs dont lie
Esp when you remember most of them are future niggers

I'm not racist, myself, but I just think the act of procreation is a wholly negative act. As a living person, I know firsthand how shitty all of this is, and it's something I would never inflict upon a new lifeform by creating it.

On top of that, I also just plain don't like children, but even if I did, I just couldn't do it.

shit mane, cant argue with the trips

dubs said it himself, we cant repopulate now

Satanic trips don't lie

lol thread died

i love abortions

People argue abortion or the numbers but no one argues about liberals being fucking stupid.

It's a well-established fact that liberals are much more intelligent and educated on average than conservatives.

relax, you won the election already. you don't have to be triggered anymore. your doofus will save the universe by polluting and exterminating darkies while giving himself massive tax breaks, remember?

nice fake numbers, fucking shill