How easy is suicide by cop?

How easy is suicide by cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#exit-modal
discord.gg/MrnWd9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rly hard if ur white

post the rest

are you black, or can you appear to be black? Even if not, fairly easy if you've got the balls to shoot some cops.

That dog though...

Don't have the rest unfortunately.

She probably lit him the fuck up though. I'd put like four or five in him.

Hard enough and not guaranteed. The easiest is if you have access to a firearm, but of course if you have one then you can just skip the middleman anyway

unless suicide by cop is something you have your heart set on

Very easy.

Just point a real or real looking fake gun towards police officer and they are going to shoot you. Once you decide to point something gun like towards police officer you have already accepted the fact that situation is going to end with police officer shooting you dead. And this is exactly what police should do. If you really are that stupid that you point a gun looking object towards police you really deserve to die.

Nope. More whites are killed by US police than any other race. Get some facts, fags..

few seconds before

Shot in the leg.

Lucky bastard.

any webm?

It all boils down to how well you can play the bat-shit crazy game.

>random car on fire

>buy metal airsoft gun
>paint muzzle black
>stick up a store or something
>wait for police to arrive
>point toy gun at them
>await results

The best person to ask would be a cop, I'm sure. They could tell you about what would and would not make them kill somebody.

This is a shit suicide method, though. I know this is Sup Forums and most of you probably have really edgy anti-cop sentiments, but whatever you may feel about them, cops are people. And you shouldn't drag other people into your suicide attempt. Just find some nice quiet solitude in the woods or something and shoot yourself.

you're giving the cops way too much credit. just charge at them and they'll unload at you til their clips are empty.

Faggot should've raped her first then hand her the gun

>WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME WTF BRUTALITY!!!!

lol

hope his dick is ok

You certainly have to be on point with the crazy to do that, maybe OP's balls ain't that big.

>Just find some nice quiet solitude in the woods or something and shoot yourself.

implying that suicidal psychos can be reasoned with

Canadian flag looks good covered in blood

shot in the leg and let live... hmmm must be candian cops, if this was murica that man would be dead simply for walking towards her

Wear white robes.

Memorize a few random phrases in Arabic and shout them very loudly.

If these cops were men their testosterone driven cave-man mentality would have made them put 20 rounds into the psycho but of course the women handled perfectly only wounding the suspect

>tree wishing it could run
>retard truck
>crazy jew
>dumpy shitbox
>momentarily interested dog
>officer who isn't american or she'd have gone for the kill shot instead of immobilizing him.

6/10 good scene would watch again

Most an heroes aren't psychopaths, user. Where do you get this idea?

ll

In North or South America, easy.

In the EU, impossible.

if she had missed the shot to her leg should would have died
also she let him get so damn close
i wonder if she wasnt reprimanded harshly for those things

>implying they aren't the most reasonable people alive

SHE DIDN'T MISS. DEBATE OVER.

She probably wasnt expecting it.

Could have been there for something else and then boom. Random fucker with a knife runs up in her.

So what the fuck happened here?
Also, is anyone else sorta turned on by the blonde cop?

any good pics of the female cop, preferably nude

>cops are people
Oh please, cops shoot people when they're tired of work and want a vacation. Suicide by cop is Win win. You die, he gets to go to Disney World for a week.

why would you want to die from some losers hand?

that is exactly what I am implying

my sides

The dog looks upset

doggo just doesnt understand

shot in the DICK

if ur white

not funny Mark

buy a chocolate bar
point it to cop
scream choc choc choc
police shots you dead
finds you just wanted chocolate
police go jail
win-win
???
profit

piss off Gary

>black face
>get pulled over
> "I aint even do nothin"
>reach for cellphone

Surprised she let him live. When a cop shoots, it's to eliminate, not pacify. That's why cops use more than a few rounds to when firing.

This!

But go for a bank and try and get away with it!

Best case = acquire money, fuck bitches
Worst case = suicide by cop (which is what you wanted, right?)

This is true, only tazers and mace are meant to pacify. Guns are used when it's to eliminate a threat completely.

I dunno.

Dude ran after a cop with his knife and got shot for his efforts

This. That woman cop is a bad cop. Complete disregard towards her training.

Depends, are you black?

If you pull a gun on a cop, you're dead. Regardless of race or gender. The whole cops kill blacks is a stupid notion.

Only death is real.

>live in the usa
>drive around and get stopped in a routine control
>reach for your license when they ask to see it
>get shot
>???
>profit

If you truly believe this, you have a terribly warped perception of the US.

if youre truly taking this bait youre terribly retarded

if youre truly taking this other bait youre terribly retarded

I'm not, I just think there are a lot of fags on this board who believe this. There's a lot of anti-US propaganda out there, you know? Especially here.

Got pulled over for the first time the other day

should i greentext? cause i didnt get shot or united airlined. was pretty pleasent besides getting my speeding ticket.

tardception

goddamnrussians

do it bitch

only if you're a nigger.

if you're white the cop apologizes for accidentally stopping you, then has his/her wife gives you a sloppy blowjob in your car while you high five each other and bask in the golden, lemon-fresh glow of white privilege.

only greentxxt if you a nigger

>triggered amerifats

This literally happens, probably more than a dozen times to be honest. There's videos but I'm too lazy to google for you.

this is true.

mike brown deserved it

this almost never happens, and when it does there are always extenuating circumstances.

like the guy who got stopped during the night, then instead of waiting for the cops to come talk to him he got out of his car and tried walking towards the cops while quickly reaching for his wallet. cops had no fucking clue if he was armed or not so they shot him. if course the video is cut and edited by some anti-police website to make it look like he was completely innocent.

funny how when these cops get charged with something and a jury sees all the evidence and the full videos, the cops are almost never found guilty of wrongdoing.

acquire a gun somehow and put blanks in it. youll be good.

you're god damn right he did.

widespread police brutality in the US is a fucking myth. out of the dozens of stories these past couple years of "innocent unarmed" dindus getting shot by cops, literally only one of them showed any signs of police brutality, and that guy was STILL breaking the law for the cops to be there in the first place.

Dude, i'm saying there's at least a dozen where the suspect did what the cops said, stepped out of the car, and was shot. You are a retard if you think that cops are above error, or that there is solid evidence of cops shooting without any cause of "extenuating circumstances", which sounds like something either a lawyer or a cocksucker or both would say,

4 niggas 100% 4 sure

brutality happens, don't be a dumbass. A lot of shit has been proven to happen, a couple cops got fired the other day for it.

That said, I agree Mike Brown deserved what he got. His lying ass buddy Dorian Johnson created an international furor with his stupid-ass lies that were easily proven false. The injuries and property damage caused in subsequent riots, by people who chose to believe a goddamn liar, are all on his sorry ass in my opinion.

i'd get 3 firearms, 1 in your hand pointing at the cop, and 2 at each side of your hips in case they shoot at a non lethal part and you drop your gun

bonus points if all the weapons are unloaded and you are white, they'll have a hard time explaining the fuck up

I want to fuck both of those female cops!

Police brutality is not a myth, but most of the examples that get media attention are bullshit.
No-knock raids in the middle of the night are not a myth. The flash-bang grenade thrown into a baby's crib was not a myth. The hundreds of millions of dollars in cash and property seized through civil forfeiture from people who haven't even been charged with a crime is not a myth. The thousands of running suspects who have been shot in the back are not myths. And for every Michael Brown (a good shoot), there is an Eric Garner, who is choked to death for selling loose cigarettes.

and yet you cant pull up any of these instances? shit, even if you did post all 12 of the incidents you mention, that's a drop in the ocean compared to the countless thousands of police interacts that go smoothly. i'm not saying it doesn't happen, but i am saying that it doesn't happen nearly enough to be some kind of widespread police brutality epidemic that fringe groups like BLM would have you believe.

Yea he probably did too. And now he has no dick.

Cover yourself with shoe polish then commit every crime possible and punch a cop in the face until you die.

Never delt with cops on real life a fucking 12 year old huh?
Some are fucking asshole the job attracts them but most are just trying to to their fucking job.
Aproche them like u would anyone e;se an most times u are gonna be fine.
Act like a faggot 12 year old expect different.
That said fuck bully cops, met a couple and i could tell they had small dick isuses.

thank you for the education, i will assume and trust everything i read online is real and truthful

the good boy is like "poor human oh noes :("

I don't think it's an epidemic, it's just a problem. To say that it doesn't matter that police have shot innocent civilians because "its not very often" is stupid, there are policies that need to be changed to protect both citizens and cops, Sucking cops dicks all the time doesn't help anything.

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#exit-modal
it's sited.

It would make sense, there's more whites than any other race in the US.

>thousands of running suspects who have been shot in the back

this isn't a thing that happens very often, and certainly not in the "thousands" considering only around that number are fatally shot by police each year to begin with, with over 75% of those being armed with either a gun or another weapon and not while running away. in fact in less than 10% of fatal shootings involving police are the victims actually unarmed.

>And for every Michael Brown (a good shoot), there is an Eric Garner, who is choked to death for selling loose cigarettes.

yea, eric garner was mild police brutality (that still could have been prevented had he not been known by police for repeatedly breaking the law and attracting police in the first place, and had he not been belligerent towards the arresting officers in this instance) but it's nowhere near a 1:1 ratio. it's more like a 1:10,000 ratio, if even that.

but their intent was certainly not to kill Garner, and it's also true that garner's poor health contributed equally if not moreso to his death, considering the chokehold and the arrest took place over a period of less than 30 seconds. that said, chokeholds by cops are illegal, and the NYPD fucked up.

discord.gg/MrnWd9k

this
or just say
BOOO!
if you're white, you might have to shoot them first.

Buy a fake gun and point it at a bunch of cops

>in less than 10% of fatal shootings involving police are the victims actually unarmed
>fatal shootings
In my small city, there have been a dozen high-profile examples of this in the last few years. A few of these have won multi-million dollar settlements. I'm sure the cops wish they'd aimed better. inb4 anecdote, I know.
>NYPD fucked up
Not just by employing a chokehold, but by caring enough about a piddly-ass shit like loosies to even attempt an arrest.