It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

Is this going well for you? Are you happy with where we are? I'm not.

To what end will this continue on for? How much longer? What new faggotry will have to endure now?

If we all just decide to reset and start again for the third time now what will have changed. How will anything be better than before?

Let me hazard a guess. Nothing will change you will go back to doing whatever the fuck it is that you normally do. I know why. Its because its you who secretly wants "suicide by cop" and after a lot of faggotry I'm finally happy to oblige you.

I think you're all a bunch of fags. Sick
of seeing cocks every time I click on this site

why am i still single all i do is respect woman i only casually talk to them but every time i get the courage to even think about asking her out i just pussy out should i just an hero

deep sadness about our existence in the universe.. Is it a simulation? Is there really quantum suicide? What is reality? Does it even matter? What's beyond the universe? What is time? Are we in a physical realm just to experience it? Are we the universe rehashing iterations?

I want to be dominated by my cousin

doing nothing depresses me, so i'm here, when i think in how alone i'am y get super sad.

i think Sup Forums lost their balls and is little more than tumblr 2.0

I think middle school girls - high school sophmores are the sexiest bracket of females ever. I wanna breed every little slut i see

No I don't want to that's why I'm leaving.

I was reminded today that what I intend to say and what I actually say and do are two totally different things.

This afternoon I asked out a Chinese bird and gave her my details. I'd been thinking of what to say for over an hour. But when I actually approached her, it was so awkward that the note I gave her probably ended up straight in the wastebasket.

Feels bad man.

really nigga

Honestly, I'm not very happy, oh well gotta move on until whatever happens, happens.

Niggers

That is all

I had what I always looked for.
A beautiful, innocent and kind girl. She loved me for what I am, a looser. She was very caring, she always saw something in me I had not.
Because of her religion she was ready to throw her family and run away with me. But I had no plan, no confidence and a big fucking problem in my head.
She loved me yet I got cocky and took her for granted. I loved making her cry for some reasons. I loved hurting her feelings as much as possible. I don't know why, I am sadistic. Each time I kept telling myself I should stop, each time it kept going on, each time she kept coming back at me like a dog loving his master unconditionnaly.
I'm a mistake, I missed my chance, it's been a year since she left me, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm too much of a coward to end myself I know that for sure.
I ruined her innocence, I took her virginity, I threw her away.

ok... ALL FURRIES MUST DIE AS WELL AS FAGS WHO LIKE EM

uhhh ok?

Fuck this fucking shit bitch mother fucking!

Whyyyyy do you keep hitting me up?? Idk if u know but I'm still hurtin a bit and it's fuckin hard to move on, especially if u keep hitting me up!!! I get lured into a sensation that you like me but I said u dont

poop

how the fuck was I supposed to recognize that ???

Must seek Buddha, must seek Christ.

poop iis funny

Rude.

Seems like you didn't have the maturity or even dignity to handle her. I'm glad she's moved on

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING THREAD. Because I wasn't invited to the faggotry. Next time consider inviting me, please and thank you. c:

i saw iliza nudes and they were fucking awesome. :D

lol stupid piggu is gonna get rekt by smartphone video and reality xD

I THINK ITS TIME, time to stand up and be counted! show the world that your a man! todays society is overran by the fags! i will NOT have these enablers and flamboyant degenerates parade in my country like a bunch of pansies!

>be me easter
>sat on shitter
>out at gfs nans place
>just finished breakfast
>all ive heard all morning is screaming children
>heavily invested in gf
>dont own car
>cant leave
>waiting
>waiting for everyone to be ready
>gf packing her bag
>realized there is not enough toilet paper
>FUCK.gif
>mfw im in my own hell
>i welcome death
>mfw i realise i have an hour trip in a car with three loud children.
Will update from hell.