S/fur

s/fur
The thing I hate most about not being a girl is not having that soft crease between the bottom of your boob and your chest.

Let's RP:
You wake up to hear that half the population of the planet has been infected by a mutagenic virus.
If odds you are the mutated beast of your choice (or that you post) if evens you remain human.

The government has become destabalised and entire homo-centric groups have sougth to eradicte the infected, hope you dont pul the short straw.

No.

honestly hot.
Especially those legs.

I approve

fuck off human scum!
Anthro-animals are the future.
Day of the rope now!

I like not being a girl.

Hey.

Hi Dash, how's it going?

Mare Infinitus

Why?

Hey

I want to know what it's like to be a girl. I'm considering hrt. I want to have tits.

I'm alright. You?

Hi 8, how's the rest of your day been?

more like this:
less like this:

> snake
> hair
> tits
I know it's made up cartoon smut but this gets me every time. They could try feathers or iridescent scales. Something.

This is officially an s/fur outdoors thread.
Tell me about experiences you have had with nature, or things you appreciate about it.

Pretty good, went and got dominos like you had suggested

Because being a boy is fun.
I've never has any interest in being anything else.

What the fuck

Hot. Really boring. You?

That's good. How was it?

What?

hnestly the thing that bothers me is the fat-ass tail hanging off them.
How the fuck do they have sex?
Hod do they shit?
etc.

I guess I missed where this came from. I wasn't really paying attention.

That I can go shoot it or drive on it

Boring, I did paperwork and homework this afternoon. I have to go to a notary on Monday

It was pretty warm here today too.

>Because being a boy is fun.
I'm a different user but i can testify that this is complete bullshit. Especially in this day and age.
Teachers gave me more shit simply because i was a boy, even now the legal system gives more free passes to women and allows them to do whatever the fuck they want.

You go from like being straight, to being gay but hating trannies, to wanting to be a tranny now?
All over the place..

Ya that sounds tedious... I asked the building yesterday and they said they weren't switching back to AC until mid-May. Because, yknow, people need their heat working in 80deg weather.

>That I can go shoot it or drive on it
nature? yes, but if for any reason than food i would not appreciate it.

Anyone got any cub?

Op lamenting not being a girl.
I was just saying I like being a boy.
No deeper meaning to it.

The ol' metronome.

tempted to save this one.
Damn is that shit pretty.
especially with the shading involved.

I was never really straight. I've always been bi, but never wanted to admit it. And I never hated trannies. I just don't agree with that lifestyle. I want to do it because I want to be a girl, or experiment with trying to look like one, but I don't think others should go full on tranny.

It certainly seems inconvenient. If it's biologically accurate however she has a cloaca, which means all of her privates are conglomerated into a super-private in the front that does everything.

My bad, sorry. Was trying to read wtf is up with nvidia support in newer kernel versions.

>The ol' metronome.
what did you mean by this?

Meh.
I enjoy it.

I love being in the nature, in the middle of nowhere, hiking, biking, camping or just a walk through the woods in a full moon night

It keeps getting better.

Holy fuck that sounds awful dude, but at the very least you have an answer as to when they'll actually turn it off

I guess now that it isn't winter having your windows open won't help much either. I wish I knew how to cool a room down but usually I just put on gym shorts, drink a ton of water and try to put up with it

It's all good.

Wish I had woods nearby.

Have you made any sex jokes yet?
If so how were they received?

>other people doing it are stupid, but it makes sens in my case
I really hope you admit someday that you're just some long-term troll.

There's a lot of "making things equal by taking away from the opposite side" mentality in the past few decades.

I came across a fallen tree, which the trunk of was a fair distance in the air because the tree was standing on its branches.

It was easy to climb up onto, because an offshoot of the trunk went up from the ground to a different fallen tree like a ramp, and from that fallen tree I could climb up onto the big fallen tree.

Because of the shrubbery, I couldn't see the base of the fallen tree, so I was surprised to see that it was in someone's garden when I walked down to the base.

Also, there were smaller trees or bushes beginning to grow on top of of the fallen tree.