Pick one wwyd

pick one wwyd

One on the right. She's already in the correct position, so just move the bottom of that whatever it is out of the way and take her right there on the counter.

One in the middle. Sling her over my shoulder and take her home. Lock her in my basement and turn her into my sex slave.

Far right. She's clearly already a slut so it should be easy to get her to worship my cock.

wwyd

Is she pregnant or something?

far right, would cum in her until my balls ran out of cum

wwyd?

would rape righty

Viciously fuck lefty and cum in her tight pussy

Titfuck righty and cum in her mouth

Reminder that if you don't reply to replies, there's no incentive to reply in the first place.

Tell them to get their stank asses off the counter.

thank you user

would skullfuck righty

more on the girl on right? i looks like an indian version of a girl i had a huge crush on some time ago

choke righty while fucking her

Have the one on the right grab the other girl's face and shove her tongue down her throat, their tits rubbing against each other as lefty slowly warms up to the idea of girl-on-girl action.

here you go user

heres more user

Let nature take its course as righty seduces and pleasures lefty, working her up until she has her eating out her cunt like a pro. Then I take my hard cock and walk up behind lefty, making her yelp into the other girl's happy pussy as my thick tool rams home until I'm balls deep.

thank you! looks like it was just the angle. looks good tho