Sup, Sup Forumsros

Sup, Sup Forumsros.

Ask a guy who just escaped from a mental hospital anything.

1.) Was admitted for severe depression, family thought I was at-risk for suicide.
2.) Not suicidal but nobody really cares or listens to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nami.org
nami.org/Affiliate?state=TX
imgur.com/a/QI18H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your family really rich. It seems sometimes too much money makes it hard for people to really listen or care.

They're moderately wealthy. But I don't live with them; I'm 20 and live in my own apartment. They called 911 for a wellness check and apparently the dickass Cop thought I was on the verge of offing myself.

Told therapists and everyone I wasn't suicidal, but they just think I'm telling them lies. Just depressed.

how did you escape?
I was locked up for 6 months, it was very much like a prison.

Do you have a passport? You sound like you're in America. I think maybe you'll never get any peace there. Maybe you should go some other place where you can be left alone. I dont like people telling me how to live my life or how to feel.

Fairly impressive. Curious how you did it and the level of security the facility had

The 'hospital' isn't like a multiple story building in the city. I live 16 miles away from a really large U.S. city, in the suburbs of about 110,000 people. So it was a facility in this suburb with an acre or two of land fenced off by a 10-foot plus chain link fence, no barbed wire, and about an 8 or 9 foot tall wooden outer fence.

I was there for 3 days, didn't know when I could go home so I decided yesterday to," Fuck it, I'm leaving," and just plotted to jump the fence.

We have a janitorial program so I signed up this morning and what we do is we help pick up trash and mop floors as something other to do than sit in a room at night trying to sleep if they don't dope us up. I did my thing, slipped out the unlocked door to the admin office when the Janitor ran in to get a key or some shit (?- IDK I didn't stick around for that long) and just ran out the door to the courtyard and hopped the fences. Neither had barbed wire so it was easy as shit, anyone with two arms could've done it. Walked 4 miles home in blue scrubs, lol. Now I'm sitting here and no doubt by midnight the Police will probably show up to take me back.

You do realise all they can do is hold you for 72 hours and if you don't fuck up you are out of there

Again, it was more or less a clinic type building. Almost looked like a rehab facility. Not Prison Break level shit, but my adrenaline was fucking PUMPING when I opened the courtyard door. I literally felt like I could fly I was sprinting so fast to the fence.

Call the Church of Scientology. Tell them about your situation. Then they can tell the police their violating your religious liberties.

I'm aware, and was nearing my 72nd hour. I couldn't really tell how my case was going, and I had an opportunity that was probably the easiest of my LIFE to escape on the off chance they'd admit me fully, or transfer me to a larger, more secure facility.

My first day there I was restrained to a bed because I was honestly pissed I was dragged to the fucking place. Like I didn't speak any English, everyone was just like," Okay, calm down. Relax, it'll be over soon," and shit. No, motherfuckers. Stop trying to calm me down and respond to my inquiries. Pretty sure I was sedated in the end because I just remember feeling stupid groggy the next morning

Don't I have to pay, though? What can the Church of Scientology do? Like, prevent me from being locked up in a mental hospital / clinic or whatever? I don't get it. Wouldn't the Police just say," It's for his own good," or some shit?

Its a pretty powerful anti-psychotic organaization. Just tell them about your situation see if they can do anything for you. They wont let members be put away in those places.

Aside from that, I'm just counting time down. I know the Police will show up to take me back so I don't know if I should run away again from the Police, or just go willingly? Any suggestions, too? I'm afraid of being fully admitted now.

nami.org
Don't call the fucking church of scientology, and become member of a dangerous sect, call nami ffs, they have lawyers too.

I'll look into it right now while looking for other suggestions, but IDK how long I have until they come for me. I'll try to leave a number or an address for them to help out. Going to leave the hospital's number too so if I am taken back by the fucking Cops they have my location and name.

>nami.org
Run now. If you live anywhere near washington state i can get u into hiding

Yeah they indoctrinate and fuck your life up.
Sup Forums first gained "mainstream" popularity after we trolled them with the irl raids. It's where "anonymous" came from. Anyway, yeah don't contact them. They are dangerous and have killed people.

I mean, on a side note, I ate some pizza I had in the fridge before I was hauled off originally, and had some spaghetti I made like two hours ago. So that helped me relax, having actual good and whole food that wasn't shitty tasting.

Sup Forumsros, I'm fucking telling you if you don't have experience in these type of things. There is a fucking difference when you step in and step out. Fresh air is a real thing, and it is the best feeling in the fucking world. The BEST feeling in the world is fresh, free air. Better than sex.

Mental hospitals are dangerous and have killed people too.

Damn Sup Forumsro you're like a fucking hero right now, but I'm Central time-zone unfortunately. Texas. :(

I've got a camelback so I'm probably going to get it, stuff it with food and water and just fucking bolt man. I drive a motorcycle to work but I think I'll have to leave it.

Yeah so it's best not to mix two things that kill people into a legal battle, yea?

Fuck yeah OP. You keep doing you

seriously, call nami, tell them about your situation in detail, they can and will help you.
nami.org/Affiliate?state=TX

and stay the fuck away from scientology!

I would catch the first greyhound bus the fuck out of there dawg. That's probably the cheapest mode of transportation across long distances unless u wanna take a train. If u can make it to me tho ur safe

Just the whole situation is fucked up dudes. My literal freedom is being robbed from me, time of my life I can't get back ever again, for being depressed. Not suicidal, not at risk. Like the world is fucking against me, so much pressure and anxiety right now. You don't even know.

Keep my blinds closed but every ten minutes or so I peek out to look for flashing lights or uniforms of Police coming to sack my ass. I live in pretty nice apartments, and my apartment has a main view of the front-gate and pool but not back or side gate. 2nd Story of 3 stories, so I can jump onto the grass from my balcony unhurt if they come. I won't go back, I refuse to.

Listen to this user!

Ive never heard of nami but maybe you should call them and tell them about your situation. Police can't diagnosis how a person feels.

You know, escaping mental hospitals is the kinda thing that would make people who care about you think you're not trustworthy.
No wonder they don't listen to you.

I escaped because I was put into the situation by a Police Officer who took me being depressed as me saying," Yeah, Officer. I want to fucking kill myself." Literally didn't say ANYTHING about suicide and he said," I'm going to detain you and put you in for a psychiatric evaluation," or some shit like that. Kind of blurry because I was scared when the cuffs came out.

I never hurt anybody, never will. Not even myself. I know I don't deserve to be imprisoned there so I did what was a natural fucking Human instinct and escape to be FREE.

Do you have a passport?

Dude fuck the police.

Yes, but it's 9 PM on a Saturday and I'm pretty sure the Police by now are looking for me. Is there a way I can check on that though? Like a website or some shit that looks for warrants? Would me escaping that clinic give them merit for a warrant? I don't know how it works, or if I have to go back at all.

I'm trying to do research but I'm just paranoid right now.

Who knows how long they could keep you there. I knew someone they kept in a place for 2 years for mental illness. It was a real remote place. I went to go visit him. But basically they improsioned him

I know your paranoid but because you took the next step of breaking out if they can prove u are a danger to urself or others they can hold you and because your parents are assholes nobody can come get u out against medical advice. So you really don't have many options and if you wanna run and actually get away you have to act fast

You're being a fag just hide bro. Worst case scenario go into the bush for a day or two and no cop will look for you after that. Tent and sleeping bag cost so do you have a car? If not you should get one

It only takes one family member to do this.

Yeah I'm fucked guys. Police are here. Not going to answer the door, it's locked

imgur.com/a/QI18H

please keep us updated OP

drop your name so i can call the mental hospital and call in something so u have an opportunity to escape again if u need to

Tell them that they're violating your relgious freedoms and that you dont believe in mental hospital or psychotric medicine.

holy shit op i hope you're alright

Worth a fucking shot wait 20 minutes and keep calling until they ignore you, my name is William Carson.

I'm going to hop out the balcony I have got my shoes and have no more time anymore IDK if they are going to force their way in or not but I'm gone goodbye Sup Forumsros thank you wish me luck I'm fucking gone

G-Guys? Did we just witness OP getting raided?

Dude do you have a phone? Can you update us at a library or something if you don't?
Just wait it out is my advice.

Someone screencap this. First good thread in like a week.

You have my blessing user.

>*Family*
ok so, it was a bitch that started it all rigt?

Good luck user, I'm rooting for you.
Fuck the pigs.

call CCHR, it's not the church but an arm of it. they have lawyers and lots of options for people who are at risk of getting dragged into mental care against their will

Do you have any sadistic feelings towards animals/people?

aye me too thanks

Op if this is real, you should start a new life somewhere else a share your journey

Keeping thread alive incase OP comes back.
OP how is the adrenaline?

Not OP but adrenaline is the best. Go smash something in a shop (not near your home) and then escape

That image is poorly made unless im very wrong about how a gun fores the bullet would just obliterate your eyes and nose and mouth but not kill you

alright we got some digging to do Sup Forums. William Carson located in texas. That's more information then we usually have. Look for someone that look's like a Sup Forums poster and then we locate every mental hospital in his location

Hey guys i'm a poopsmoker, can i chill with you a bit?

ayy yo put me in the screencap -RWS

If you had to do one thing before killing yourself , what would it be ?