youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For you.

good list

First Place: Zoo

>1 hour long

jesus christ what a pretentious fuck
i literally do not care

Isn't that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)? I've heard he's a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>constantly shits on other reviewers
>top movie is birdman
Oh boy

you heard it right

So it is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) hes a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

did he? I thought he was just a simple furry.

He did Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Adam Johnston you say? He likes to have sex with what?

here we go again

Interesting. Always good to hear from Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality!

Dogs Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

For me, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)—a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

fug thanks for ruining yet another youtuber I liked Sup Forums

>good list
Yes, an excellent list for a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality (Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms))

I guess when all u care about is sucking and fucking dogs u have no taste like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

wait holy shit does he really autistically rank every movie he's ever seen

holy fuck

>Zoo
ha ha. Also, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>i literally do not care
Do you care that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

He also rates every dog he rapes u see Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

It is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)—a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality!

>top movie is birdman
What an unusual choice for Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Great! I knew I'd heard that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality.

>His profile picture is actually a cropped picture of him blowing another furry

really makes you think

You are correct. It is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Nope. Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality.

If I understand is correct, is Adam Johnston, from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who also enjoys bestiality?

correct

Sex with animals is RAPE which means that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality.

>here we go again
This is what Adam Johnston's (from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality) dog thinks when he has been abused by a disgusting human being

yea

You know what I didn't see on this list? That Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Fuck you furry faggot, kill yourself

Here's something else that will ruin him for you: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Why would Adam suck a dog's pee pee?.

I completely agree. Also, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Does he also autistically rank all of the dogs he has raped? (Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality)

You know what else makes me think? The following: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

No. Allow me to correct you: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>A New Hope has the same rating as The Empire Strikes Back
>The Force Awakens has a higher rating.

Jesus Christ.

Yes. Let me add one thing though: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

By "yea" I assume you're agreeing that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

sup Adam

Now, now. Please, let's be civil—unlike Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I am familia

Hey! Did you guys know that God is just Dog spelt backwards? A dog being the animal that is frequently raped by Adam Johnston, the bestiality-loving hipster fuck?

very original guys!

>hurr lets rate YMS's taste based off how many stars he has for a movie

it's obvious you don't understand YMS's way of rating things. Learn about things before you talk about them.

Probably because Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

So, his reasoning is that eating something is on the same level as fucking it?

Dude.

I mean, the way they treat animals in the meat industry is horrific, but beastiality is a bit of a step up considering you derive pleasure from doing so.

Good points. Plus Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

hello Adam

That's what dogs think about Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>when you nut but he still sucking

>Adam
Adam? Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

lol

You know who's not original Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I thought you might be agreeing that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>The Guest
>2/10

I'm done.

>Learn about things

like about sucking off dogs ?

This one got me. Plus: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I love this board

>very original guys!
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
>it's obvious you don't understand YMS's way of rating things
I do not understand YMS rating animals as acceptable sexual partners for human beings, but i guess that's par for the course with it's obvious you don't understand YMS's way of rating things

>I'm done
Unlike a certain dog rapist Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) who enjoys bestiality

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Not as much as Adam loves dogs, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist and enjoyer of bestiality

Adam? Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Did he actually fuck a dog or is this some autistic Sup Forums meme, and I want a real answer please.

What's Adam Johnston's (from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)) favorite hobby?

I love it when dog rapists anthropomorphize animals. Also Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>learning to suck off dogs
You can learn all you need from Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Can anyone post the list? Don't wanna watch the video

1/10: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Nothing explicitly, but basically he said that since it's ok to kill animals, it's ok to suck their dicks too

It looks like Nostalgia Chick's gremlin little brother. She's a baby murderer and he's a dog fucker. Truly poetic.

Well as far as hobbies go Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

yes he did

I'm getting tired! look at these mistakes I've made. I'm almost as bad as Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Your taking of course of Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

1.) Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
2.) Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
3.) Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
4.) Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
5.) Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I've got it bro, happy to remind everyone that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Yes Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Did what? Rape a dog? Surely you don't mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the youtube asshole who enjoys bestiality?

stop advertising your videos furfag

Yes he means Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) the dog rapist and enjoyer of bestiality

Good to know. Also, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>88 replies
>20 posters

ITT: DCucks mad that he gave Suicide Squad 2/10.

Good. Glad he wasn't talking about someone who isn't Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

are you talking to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)? a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I assure you that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

For anyone too lazy to watch here's the top 10

Force Majeure
Gone Girl
Lego Movie
Leviathan
Magical Girl
Sucking a dogs dick
Grand Budapest Hotel
Whiplash
Mommy
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)

I'd say I'm a little more concerned that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

For those not "in the know" - "furfag" refers to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality