Why are women so complicated?

Why are women so complicated?

Also feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zGaEcAeTiP0?t=5m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its why men die sooner

i'm unable to finish to finish music and haven't had any inspiration lately, i'm starting to panic

Listen to Insane Clown Posse. If they don't inspire you, then you can at least be jealous those hacks made it and you won't.

OP here

>be me
>be 20
>meet up with some old friends from high school
>there's this girl, let call her Cassidy, never really talked to her
>she's an easy 10/10, plays vidya, she's awesome
>we have a lot in common
>so much in common I can only list the things we don't have in common
>but I'm a 5/10, 6 at best
>we text for like three weeks after we all met at a party
>she gives me her Skype after the three weeks
>we stay up until like 4 in the morning for a week straight just talking and having a good time
>calls being like 13 hours long, talking about deep shit
>she tells me personal stories and I do the same
>borrowing my friends Nintendo Switch to play Zelda while I talked to her
>she was also playing Zelda at the same time
>thought she liked me back since she was always laughing and having fun talking with me

I'm typing this all up right now so sorry if the thread dies

cont.

No they are not

Girls aren't complicated you're a faggot

i've listened to more inspiring things before..

please continue, OP

You literally have her in your grasp son just keep being you.

>she tells me about who she's always liked, she brings up two of my friends
>I shrug it off not thinking too much about it, I know my friends don't like her back
>we have the same sense of humor, play the same games, like the same food, we seem perfect for each other
>one of my friends notices us always online on Skype, he knows we've been talking since the party
>he thinks we'd be good for each other
>he asks her if she likes me without telling me
>the next day he shows me all the text messages
>she just says 'no'
>doesn't give a reason, doesn't say kinda or maybe, just 'no'
>why did I even talk to her for a month
>this obviously hurt me pretty badly
>I confront her the next day, she doesn't explain why and she thinks we should just stay friends, the cliché
>it's like I found the perfect girl and we had all that shit in common, and she just says no
>why

Sorry it's so short idk what else to say, but my friend talked with me about all of it and he concluded that every girl he's been with has wronged him, and that women are just bitches. I don't like to think this, but I feel like I'll never find the one for me.

Here's why OP. Cause you're not attractive. Also, girls like to be ignored and treated like objects. You only need to get along with them once in a while. They want what they can't have completely.

Also listen to Insane Clown Posse, you hopeless betafag

It just sucks knowing we liked all the same shit but she wanted looks rather than personality. I know everyone wants someone good looking but it sucks being on the receiving end of it.

youtu.be/zGaEcAeTiP0?t=5m44s

It is possible for a woman to talk to you without immediately wanting to date you.

Stop being a child and keep looking. She most likely doesn't want a crybaby with no confidence who plays games and skypes all the time

>Also, girls like to be ignored and treated like objects. You only need to get along with them once in a while. They want what they can't have completely.
I still don't understand this but it's completely true, wtf is wrong with people

She played games all day like me while we skyped and I never acted all sad towards her and I wasn't a crybaby, it's just afterwards that made me feel like shit

Because you're a betafag and treated her like a friend, you don't do that faggot.
Every woman is a slut and want to be treated like one, you don't need to have a lot in common with her you just need some money and a good alpha personality. (being above average looking guy is a bonus)

I had a friend exactly like you and I miss him every day. He was ugly but he never made a move on me, I definitely would have fucked him. But he was a virgin and I didn't want to be the slut that swiped his v card when he was really Christi. I wanted him to ask.

Women stop maturity around 15. They rely on looks and pity to get what they want. They never have to develop critical thinking ability or communication skills.

Actually they're very predictable. You just have to not react to their shit tests.

>proof that females can't into reasoning

It was only a month though? I believe there is a point of always being around a girl enough that eventually you could've have fucked her when she was drunk, dumped or pissed off at her bf. But that may take awhile.

:(

I was dating his best friend. I feel for you dude she's missing out, she'll eventually realize but ten years too late.

Oh I didn't say >But yeah, thanks for that

Somewhat cringey

>be me
>18 yo socially awkward kissless virgin
>dontwanttoenduplikeElliotRodger.webm
>senior year
>want gf cuz i want to feel what it's like to love someone
>super edgy friend says not to
>fuckhim.jpg
>Meet girl in my AP class
>thicc af
>plays vidya and watches same shit as me
>I think I'm in love
>gather the courage of 1000 samurai warriors and talk to her
>she has bf
>feelsbadman

Fast forward to Feburary

>still trying to get with girl
>one day she's complaining about cunty bf
>they broke up 3 days before
>feelsgoodman
>almost immediately I start trying to get on the rebound like Shaquille O'Neal
>think I'm making progress
>super edgy friend asks her if she thinks I'm a qt
>she says "I'm not answering that"
>I'm not sure if she thinks I'm cute or if I'm ugly
>prom approaching
>dontwanttogoalone
>start dropping hints that I want to take her
>not picking up on them
>ask friend if she has a prom date
>she says no, but she talking to her bf again and that things are serious
>dreams crushed
>feelsbadagain

Am i just destined to be alone Sup Forums? Need help because i feel like she's the one for me

Because they are people. They are human beings with thoughts and emotions.

You're not a betafag. You did exactly what you should do; be you. Don't let some stupid fags on b/ tell you what to do with girls.

Shit happens. Everyone has a friendzone story. But I promise. You'll be okay.

No they're not.

one of my friends warned me before talking to 'Cassidy,' we watched all the same youtubers like SuperMega, had their sense of humor, etc. I feel you.

It's a shitty feeling

Never hang out with or be around a girl that's still hung up on past bfs and exes. Lot of drama there.

She wants to stay friends but won't text me back or anything, this happened like 2 weeks ago too so I gave her plenty of time. I've had other relationships that have ended the same way, were we avoid each other and don't even make eye contact if we see each other. No staying friends, but just saying we'd do that and it not happening.

Women aren't complicated. They want good looks, constant attention, a lot of money, and your soul. They're a pain in the fucking ass and crazy, not complicated.

stop drinking and smoking

This.

don't rush it and just hang out or you will fuck up

retard

You aren't easy to understand either.

Tits or GTFO.

Women are good singers, cleaners and they have babies. We should keep them around.

I've only remained friends with people who I was friends with first. If she was that close with you from the start it's kind of a bitch move on her part to shatter your heart and ignore you. But she probably feels guilty at the very least. I've been able to be friends with guys I gently rejected but I've never been able to be friends with an ex ever. I'm a firm believe that people who are friends with their ex just don't want to rule out future sex.

I respect your dubs but I disagree with your opinion.

Unless they're Flips on the singing part. Then they just think they're good singers.

They respond to the emotional subtext they perceive in your words.
Men break down the information they send into a series of solvable and unsolvable problems, which they respond to.
After a few iterations, it is clear that neither party can predict the response or understand the motivations of the other.
This results in frustration.

Also even if you don't think you're good looking it doesn't always mean good looking girls won't come on to you. It's rare in life but there's always that weird exception. Both genders respond well to confidence.

I know I said I never really talked to her but she was still a minor friend in high school, like you'd have your best friends and your secondary groups of friends, she was a secondary.

In the past has she ever gone a few months without talking to you, and then you guys just pick back up where you left off? Maybe she's just trying to put distance between it so it's less weird?

No, we had classes together and talked on a daily basis she just wasn't a super close friend to me. It was just until recently that all this happened.

Nice dubs

Fuck man i see what you mean. When i told yout that everyone has friend zone stories, it doesn't mean each aren't heartbreaking in their own sense.

Just don't let this fuck with you later down the road. I let my friendzone crush Fuck with me. It sucked

But it's weird that she got close enough to you that you and her were skyping late at night.... even if she went from secondary friend to that, it means you guys got really close for a short amount of time. I had a few guy friends like that and those are the only guys I'd consider close friends. I told those guys stuff I would never even tell my best girl friend. Also I don't have friends like that anymore. I get that she backed off after she found out that people were perceiving it as "more than friends" maybe she didn't want people to think she was unavailable for dating? If she liked two of your friends? Does the guy that texted her and showed you the texts have a crush on her?

I basically have two of everything right now. Two jobs, two groups of friends I can hang out with, two girls that want me. But I'm still fucking miserable. A month ago I had nothing, and now that I have just about everything I still can't feel happy. It's like the switch from happy to sad was clicked to sad and was ripped off the wall.

I'm sorry for over analyzing. The real question is....would you still like to be friends with her to any degree even if nothing could happen between you? If the answer is yes then just tell her that. Eventually she would realize who the closest is to her and who she feels most comfortable around.

Is there anything you would like to do or that you feel you are missing out on?

Always gets me :'(

I just wish they'd tell the truth. Honestly if they would tell me to fuck off and die that would be easier then "Yeah, I'll stop by tomorrow!" or "Text me when you get there!" and it just being bullshit.

I just hate mixed signals. Whole lotta that going on tonight. I was looking forward to tonight all week. Trying to hold myself back because I knew, fucking knew, it was probably bullshit but I can't help but be optimistic.

Aaaaand it was bullshit.

God dammit, Anita. Could'a used a hug from you so bad. Or if you'd just not responded to the last text, I could have made other plans. But you said to be there so I was there and you never dropped by.

While we talked she brought up my two friends that she's liked. I texted both of them and screenshotted what they said, they both said they never liked her and that she wasn't their type.

Damn such beauty in that tragedy.

I wish I could give you better advice on this I really do. Being with someone that you're close with as a friend I'm sure is wonderful but like you I missed out on it too. The only thing I can come up with is that maybe it's harder to realize what it is at the time and not to sound cliche (because I really liked the guy in my instance ) you just don't know what you're missing until it's gone. I hope it goes this way for you and she realizes especially since your friend group seems to be mingled with her.

Yes, I still want to be her friend because I care about her.

An actually meaningful relationship. I've never once felt like I was in love. One of the girls that's into me, we used to fool around. She and I were making out on the couch and she said 'we should date', and I immediately felt like I was kissing my sister. I felt no attraction to her.

People say you can't love someone until you love yourself, but I feel like my...self awareness, I don't know how to put it, prevents me from feeling like that. It just sounds stupid to me. I can't love myself, I just don't know how. And here I am, drinking by myself because why not.

I definitely miss the waking up every day to texting him and playing Xbox live for hours, and the long ass night conversations. Somehow I feel like it was super special because there was no sex. I feel for you I totally get it. It rules at the time

So I take it that both girls interested in you are not the type you want to long term partner with. Dating is rarely worth it for half assed feelings. Yeah sex is great but there's plenty of ways to hook up nowadays with no strings attached that doesn't end with you paying for all her shit and investing time that could be used to putting progress towards your own life.

When you meet the girl that gives you hat lightening bolt feeling, you'll know. if you don't feel anything while kissing, there's a good chance it's not meant to be. To this day I've only felt something for 2 people I've kissed I think it's a great test. At this point you kind of have to just do you and know that the girl you're destined for will come into play. It doesn't mean that you have to swear off other women and experiences you just have to keep an open outlook on the possibility you could run into her anyplace anytime.

OP, you're just ugly. However, ugly isn't something you're born with, it's something that's caused. Start going to the gym to express your rage. Start taking showers to forget the pain. Take care of your face. Don't be ugly.

i disagree, a qt liked me a while back and i ignored and distanced myself a lot. she just moved on and got herself a bf

One sucks dick like a fucking tornado, while the other is easy to get a laugh out of. Technically I make them both laugh very easily, but even things I don't find particularly funny make her laugh. But I don't feel anything beyond a mild sexual attraction for them. I can't see myself having kids with either of them. I don't think I idealize love, that it's sex and roses every day, but if I don't feel anything then I won't waste my time or theirs on it. Plus both have dated people when I fooled around with them, so those are some big red flags too. I also feel like I've suppressed my emotions for so long that it's like a lot of them are nearly dead. I can feel happy at times, but it's very fleeting. Maybe a moment, or even a few hours. But then I'm like a ghost after that. I can fake it pretty well, but that can only go so far.

I understand the feeling. I never took dating seriously enough and I figured I'd never ever find anyone. I liked having sex and hooking up enough to do it but when people got serious about me to the point of marriage talk I'd always think " yeah I can never marry this person" that's why for people like us it's not worth seriously dating but eventually someone will come into your life that you'll know is a perfect fit. My mom thinks I'm bipolar (I definitely think she is ) I'm probably manic depressive or something. I go through long long periods of being really emo and then very short periods of being happy over mundane things then back to depression. Being depressed is sometimes unrecognizable to the person suffering from it so maybe you should check out a shrink because xanex is awesome. I keep bitching out on making appointments.

Xanex is used for anti anxiety but I always try telling myself that shrinks do have some meds that may be worth the annoyingness of having to see one.

You should definitely tell her that in a way that doesn't make you sound like you are trying to guilt her or that you have ulterior motives. Just a friendly " I'm cool with what happened in the past (the text/dating incident) and it would be cool if we could work on being friends again" or like " I know you aren't interested in that way but let's play some Zelda sometime" something to that effect

Xanax is awesome. Also Xanax ruined my life. So yeah.

Benzos are one of the three things that withdrawal alone can kill you. The other two is methadone and alcohol. But hell fucking yeah it's awesome I try to just take a little bit when I really had a rough day because you get a tolerance so quick. Tolerance breaks are always a good idea with any drug

I'm actually going in for counselling. I work in a clinic so I figured I'd schedule an appointment with a doctor, since I'm having memory problems and issues with staying focused. I knew I was depressed but he said those are part of being depressed, and gave me a referral to see a counsellor. The guy was pretty cool about it, too, he altered the record to say that I have insomnia in case one of my co-workers sees the file and realizes that I'm depressed and suicidal.

Yeah this is wicked fucked up. But honestly some guys do this too. I'm super honest about how I'm feeling but most people aren't. Females are the worst of the culprits for sure. Why can't everyone just say what they mean and mean what they say. It should be so easy

waste of quads faggot

It wasn't a waste I'm borrowing your mom's 33inch dildo to shove up my ass post haste

If anyone else had a question before this 404s I'll try my best to answer it I'm unoffendable and I don't sympathize with my gender

I know this isn't strictly
>feels
but it's how I'm feeling, and I REALLY need to vent.

>Yesterday, around 1300
>Me and my roomiebro is shaping the apartment up for party
>Tell roomiebro I have a real shot with chick
>Roomiebro tells me he'll stay away, in case I can score
>2100hrs.
>Roomiebro is making moves on said girl
>I ask him "what the fuck?"
>He re-swears he won't make any more moves on said girl
>2400hrs
>He's actually fucking said girl
>I get pissed the fuck off
>Retreat to my room, to spare the rest of the party my sour mood
>Instantly everyone in the party thinks I'm the asshole
>0500hrs
>Party is over
>I'm the last one awake
>Can't sleep, I'm still mad as fuck
>I know I'm going to have to deal with "roomiebro" tomorrow

I might punch a bitch at this point.
Sorry for the rage in a feels thread, I just needed to vent.

You could go for a girl he likes next time

Why did this beautiful woman have to die?

Sounds like me.

I know your feel user, in a way... I can say my gf is almost perfect for me but is now seemingly ignoring me for God knows what. Women are just over complicated creatures, man.