Rate my tatoo

rate my tatoo

don't get it/10

1/10

Good lord, how many sessions did that take?

wash your arms

1 of 4 hours

Is this a euphemism for the end of the Truman show?

kys

ew

-11ty/10

just fucking stupid/10

whatsapp image
abandon thread

Don't get it. Looks stupid though.

wat?

is the monolith of 2001

kys/100

>I dont like to wear socks, but to get into restaurants I just tatted them on.
>Sick bro
>I hope he gets well

Looks like a skin disease

Oh okay that makes perfect sense

looks nothing like that scene.

or this one, arguably one of the most iconic

It is clearly a post modernist adaptation of the ying and the yang where in this case the good white side is a cylinder pushed into the dirt at the bottom of a fish tank. There is a little bit of good in the bad because the cylinder is rammed into it and also there is a little bit of bad in the good cos it is like in the dirt. Also the fishtank represents the age of pisces of which the christian deity jesus christ is thought to be symbolic of. We all know that catholics like fucking little boys, therefore I think we can safely assume that OP is a fag.

nailed it.

I like it. Looks good.

really could have picked any one of the scenes.

protip: the monolith is 16:9 - it's supposed to reperesent a fucking movie screen, you dip. if op is indeed trying to recreate that shape, it is way too tall. dummy.

lines are wank AF and any tattoo that has such a large area of just solid black and isn't covering something up is just retarded

Checked

Neither the monolith, nor a movie screen, are 16:9

Hope you enjoy it because you'll look like a fucking retard anytime you take your socks off.

>monolith of 2001
Is that a white penis, fucking a black ass?

he's just getting his socks tattooed permanently around his calves.

dude, this dude's got a square dick

clearly.

you know what i meant, it's representative of a widescreen movie screen. that's legitimately and unironically what it is.

what also makes no sense is that if Op is indeed trying to represent the monolith, why the fuck is it not black.

this is one of the most fail tats i've seen in awhile.

looks like you're getting gangrene except for where you drew a box and told it not to go.

Whooo lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Black ass square dick

pretty sure it's not supposed to be that, and also you know I just wanted to needlessly point out mistakes made on the internet, makes me feel big and smart like mother was

Shit/10

sorry friendo, the majority of kubrick fans generally agree it is a movie screen.

"in Arthur C Clarke’s original short story, The Sentinel, Clarke described the monolith as a pyramid shaped piece of polished mineral surrounded by a spherical force field. Kubrick, in adapting the story for cinema, changed this to a black rectangular box. Why? Because the monolith is a representation of the actual wideframe cinema screen, rotated 90 degrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSo6s_xrj4c

it is kubrick afterall, and because of that it's open to interpretation. but it's a fucking movie screen and it's been explained many times over.

i truly hope you're not OP and didn't know this before getting such a ridiculous fucking tattoo.

Gorgeous.

your body fucking disgusts me

so was it supposed to be all crooked like a fun house mirror or just a bonus from your artist for choosing such a stupid fucking tat?

I meant the tattoo isn't meant to be the monolith, I literally do not know or care what the monolith itself represents, I just assumed you where right