ANONS IN RELATIONSHIPS

ANONS IN RELATIONSHIPS

lets talk about what things we have learned along the way and thoughts on the future with your sig. other

not my gf. clearly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPot8RqEC0k
therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Why don't you start, faggot?

likely getting engaged within the next year or so. Learned how to stay committed, and getting along with her/her family. dating someone from a different culture is def. an interesting experience

What other culture are you dating nigger?

I just got out of a long relationship

and i just now realized how much ive been manipulated by her and im learning how to be myself again

currently fucking QT suicide girl-ish puerto rican mami

still dealing with ex being a cunt

still hurting from last relationship
>shit blows cock

mexican

dude, that shit sounds terrible, how did you get out of it?

im with a total 9/10. long time family friend but only with me because of the money and both sides of the family approves. im going to leave her once i get fully financially set. i realized i can get any type of women with my title and income.

dont get married

soooo what happens when she isnt with me because of money? still ok with you?

and how did you meet your current SO

Have a great girlfriend, we have been together for 3 years. Biggest thing i've learned is don't be a bitch and also don't be too much of a hardo or asshole. I know guys who are straight whipped and its sad. If I want to go for a weekend hiking myself my girl is gonna be fine with it.

from what i can tell ill always have atleast a 7/10 with me since ill have money. but i wont date or get serious with anyone becuase of it

long time family friend that both our parents set us up with. shes nice but i know she will eventually leave or just not agree with being set up with someone with money.

Married 12 years, been with her 15. Girls are psycho, that's all I can say. They change completely after marriage. Try and find one who is relatively emotionally stable. Not that it will matter in the long run though.

she backfired on herself, after several attempets to break it off with her and her telling me "she wasnt ready for it to be over", she asks me if i wanted to break up and I was like

yea

and so we did

now shes currently coming at me that shes pregnant and that shes gonna keep the baby and keeep me out of its life, and she keeps flip flopping on whether the baby was miscarried or healthy.

she scares me bro and i want out but a part of me still loves that psycho bitch, three years allows you to see the inside of someone and despite all the lies and manipulating i still love that girl.

maybe this was the right thread OP i had to get this off my chest and i have no one else to talk to it about (my fucktoy is an idiot)

describe her before marriage, and now after

so I can prepare myself for the worst

that sounds like a kinda shitty situation. I dont think I would want to be with someone who is more of a leach than anything

Which is more likely: that all "girls" are "psycho," or that you're just kind of a piece of shit?

Kind, loving, always thought of me first. Always up to fuck, used to tell me she would think of different ways to suck my cock during the day when we weren't together. Would join me in the shower for sex, tried anal a couple of times, etc. Now she's an alcoholic, always angry, blames me for everything, we never have sex, never ever gives me a bj.

shes not a leech at all. she works and makes good money but i can tell she will leave me for more money or once she makes her own good money. not worth it to let it keep going and trying to make it work. i would rather just date some 8-10/10 gold diggers and not have to deal with the drama. just get laid.

hmmm she sounds like the is trying to def. pull at your nerves to guilt you back and forth keeping you within her grasps to use. She doesnt sound sure of her own motives and to lose you makes her more unstable so she is trying to get back at you, but also is mad at herself so I think she is kind of projecting too

isolate yourself, do not talk to her, and go get some fresh air. It is easy for people from the outside to tell when a relationship is bad, so try to separate yourself fr

You tell me once you have a girlfriend

Never stay with a girl with dad issues, like absolutely never or at least be careful with that time bomb.
Thinking more about it, don't date people with psychological problems at all.

from it from a 3rd person perspective. which will be really hard, but you have to do it, you have to see that moving on not only benifits you, but her as well. you gotta learn from the bad parts, and she does too, and get on with your life

good luck to you

hmmmm i see, what does she do for a living?

what do you think caused that switch to happen?

thoughts on your future relationship?

my bad, kinda sounded like you were getting at that earlier but I misread it I see.

whatever works for you in the long run is the best thing to do user

Been with my girl 4 year, she just moved in. I've learned it's all bout compromise but you don't always have to agree. And space is a necessity. Go watch tv while she's in the next room or something. You don't always gotta be together.

She doesn't do anything. Doesn't work. House is a shithole but she's too busy playing candy crush to clean it. She was faking while we were dating, that is very common for women to do. They act like they are one person but once you are married everything changes. I'm not just referring to my wife, I know multiple guys with the same story

One day she'll find out about how often I cheat and it will all go to hell. Or she won't. Who knows.

Our relationship is fine, normal fights here and there but everything is good and I think she's happy and isn't badly treated by me. I just cheat all the damn time. Hookers, her friends, girls I meet in day to day life, they're everywhere. Sometimes I sit back and wonder if It will all catch up to me and I worry, but then I just clear my mind and keep doing what I'm doing.

I fully acknowledge getting caught would absolutely ruin both of us. I'm not delusional. I know she deserves better.

isn't this bitch one of those femanons who lurked on Sup Forums ?

shit.. so how do you tell who is faking it and who is not?

how long had you dated before you got married?

Honestly, just realize that 99% of people are manipulative at heart. (To some degree)

I know this because I am a part of the 99%

I also know this because I have a "girlfriend" whom I know I treat very poorly yet she idolizes me.

I put girlfriend in quotations because she is technically everything a girlfriend would be, but I don't have the whole monogamy thing attached to the relationship. I can sleep around and whatever, yet she remains loyal to me. I don't care if she sleeps around but I've already explained I would not marry her if she did. We are friends before anything else (best friends really)

Here's some cool facts about this girl
>Literally 9/10
>Models
>Always always turns down the men that hit on her
>constantly idolizes me to the few men she does talk to
>gets me mff threesomes
>just bought me a plane ticket to Europe, knowing full well I will bang many hoes
>most pure hearted girl to ever walk this earth

Only way she can break my heart is if she dies prematurely

TLDR:
>GIT GUD

who the fuck knows

i used to be interested in other girls too while i was dating but I got to a point that it nearly did catch up with me, and almost cost my my relationship and also her being gone for a long while made me realize that I dont really want to be with anyone else

hope things get better user

youtu.be/QPot8RqEC0k

i once dated a whore.

she was 15 and her body count was almost 30 men from all ages.

i really liked her but then i found out she was down to fuck other guys while dating me. probably trying to make me into a cuck.

she ended dumping me and then found a guy who she has been dating for almost five years now.

now i'm wondering is it because i am a spic or my cock wasn't good enough. i'm nearly 20 and i haven't had sex is almost five years.

tfw been lonely since that one girl

what i learned: nothing

Sorry but just assume all females are faking. It's the game they play. Honestly, you have no idea. We dated 2 years. To be honest, I ignored tons of warning signs. Try and be smart about it. The things that are a problem when you are dating don't go away when you get married. Definitely live together first, don't even think of getting married until you are over 30. Get to know her parents, see what their relationship is like. Because that's what your relationship will be.

here is an idea user

dont look for relationships, just go about your day, and the person most comparable will come across and you will be able to realize this because you werent looking for a relationship in the first place

1.) Never fuck her at your apartment.

You become trapped, it's awkward to ask her to leave, and she might break something or burn the place down if you just walk away...

2.) Find something to occupy your mind at will.

This is for those times where it is too awkward to leave, and she is pillow talking. I like to create random binary and convert to numbers after randomly selecting which will be 1's and which will be 0's.

3.) Deflect, confuse, conquer.

If she asks you if you want to go to her parents with her..."What are you going to do over there?" You didn't say no, and in her head you are asking what you both will be doing over there, so when she answers 'visiting' you say "Cool beans" - then, the next day, when she asks if you are ready to go, ask her where, then when she says you agreed to go, correct her and repeat exactly how the conversation happened.

4.) Never trust a ho - ever, no exceptions.

Your funeral if you do.

Thank you. As I'm lying here in bed with her sleeping peacefully next to me, I know that losing all this would just end up with me blowing my brains out. I'll just have to remember that next time.
>+1 internetz 4 u for being a cool user

hmmmmm, great!
yeah we lived together for 2 years but are doing long distance because she got a job in her degree and I am about to finish my edu soon.
hmm her parents arent that close but I think that has to do with the fact that they got pregnant early and werent ready for it, now one works nights and the other works days but still care about each other but idk

i agree, their parents relationships is the foundation of what her/his concept of a marriage is
great point

I've been married eight years.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/

here's my advice to you, although I recommend reading all of "best of year one"

I know that feeling, like you want to be with others but I realized that for me, just because you can have it, doesnt mean you should. and also there is a lot of curb appeal in new people and relationships and that is an attraction like ohhh this looks new and shiny and different, i wanna try that

but like your favorite food, you can try lots of different dishes and sides, but there are some classics you cant beat. Some things, in this case people, are those classics that you wont ever want to let go of, and part of that commitment, means letting go of those things that distract you from all the good things youve got already

be cool user

Been in a long term relationship with my best friend.

She's a cute asian girl with a nice butt.

Super happy, sex is great, couldn't ask for anything more.

AMA anything i guess?

i see what the author is saying, however, I dont think that our LDR is artificial or a self incarnated illusion. I still visit her and would stay there with her for a week or two before I had to go back to finish my internship

she was gone for 5 months for army basics and AIT and at that time yeah it was a challenge but after all said and done, i think it was a big test for both of us in this relationship and we made it out on the other side, but who knows, maybe it will nose dive but hopefully not

this is the real shit guys. i can secord every word of this post

m 18, gf is 16, ddating 2 years, plan to get married and have 7+ kids gotta save the white race. we will go to university together and then move to a small town for the time being maybe out of the US at some point

Yerp, and it's kind of a shock after your first time, you are so focused on fucking, that you aren't thinking about what you are going to do after. Then it's time for after, and your stuck in your bed with some bitch who is telling you her life story. I laid in that bed for 4 hours. FOUR HOURS! Never again.