/bb/ Big Brother 18

previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): el /fit/ Vic
Veto: Cauliflower
HoH Nominations: Moo and Zika

Likely Going Home/Target (at the moment): Paul vs Paulie on who they decide leaves

GET READY FOR MOOCHELLE PUKE

>Bridgette being spanked by the paddles

hngggggggggg

#vomitcrybaby

Why is Reddit so gross?

#sickOFmeech

Is Ian one of the worst winners? Dan definitely deserved the victory 100%. He just won because the jury was salty that Dan was the GOAT

>Ian is attracted to this
absolutely disgusting

>ian will defend this

reddit is an embarrassment

jesus paul is a dick

No, Ian was a worthy winner

It could have been Danielle as the winner

Ian is a middle of the road winner

He's not the worst but he's up there.

I wouldn't say he's a terrible winner, it's just annoying that he sat next to Dan and won when as a viewer you could see just how much work Dan did.

>555-feed-me
lost

who's the worst?

mooch is gross

Not even close to being one of the worst.

Are deals officially dead in big brother during a comp? this season should make everyone take note they don't fucking work.

Worst winner was that guy who tried to use his prize money to sell drugs and got sent to jail

nah we was decent. Considering some of the shitty winners that did absolutely nothing, Ian wasnt that bad

i love the show watcher reactions desu senpaitachi

this is gold

dan sucked so I'm glad Ian won

Jordan is prob the worse winner. Ian is middle of the road.

Fuck this good Z edit

Not necessarily the worst but certainly the least deserving

>not liking Dan
top fucking kekekekekekekekekek

>they even showed nat putting her butt on the disk

we got the crybaby nat edit!!!!!!!

Girl Power!

Please Victor! Let me be HoH please!

>sadZ with the DRs
All it took was no more day. Guess they still gotta fill a quota.

No. Making a deal with someone in front of the house and then going against will hurt your credibility/trustworthiness later in the game. Especially if you aren't in a good alliance.

>all these people on reddit and twitter pissed that Corey called James a faggot after a prank
god i fucking hate the BB fanbase sometimes.

It hasn't been that way the three times this season it happened.

>reddit and twitter
i mean, what did you expect?

For two hours straight on the live feeds

>Nat: Please Vic, let me win! I just want to get a letter from my mom! I'm about to drop
>Vic: then drop
>Nat acts like she's fine and can last forever
>rinse repeat

Don't they realize that he's allowed to use that word because he's gay?

He's allowed to use that word because he's gay.

oh fuck i forgot the tv show, what did i miss?

anything new not shown in the feeds?

he's certainly the cutest

Or the crossover season considering James broke a deal in the exact same circumstances last season with the same outcome.

felt like 10 years

I hate natalie

>natalie and james alliance have to be secret

>no whining bitch for an hour and a half edit

fuck the producers this year

was he actually angry? did he say anything else?

natalie getting the good girl edit

>they literally still showed her sitting on the disk and didnt edit it out
REEEEEEEE

Gaymind.

no they were laughing and james ran away after the prank and he goes "james you faggot"

what? she looked whiny as fuck

>Natalie getting a good sympathy edit so she wins AFP

We all know those were crocodile tears. She even shit talked Vic to James after the comp

That's because this season doesn't have any good gamers.

Bridgette so close to beating Natalie on jokers

why the fuck didn't vic put up paulie or paul

Paulie, but it might just be the Derrick effect

cant wait on how they edit this fucking awesome moment

corey is homophobic

>Z crybaby edit

I guess this makes up for the no mean girls edit

everyone in the house thinks paulie is going to take them to the final 3

lol no wonder james got the care package, natalie and james look so innocent on tv.

>Bridette: I feel I can work with Paul in the future

NO

FUUUCK

yeah WTF was that

>America's favorite my ass

That was actually pretty funny.

MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING MOOCHELLE IS FAT AND DISGUSTING

They literally just showed that he is apart of a 5 person alliance that includes PP

>I feel I can work with Paul in the future
FUCK THIS TIMELINE

I enjoy how Michelle is aware of her own general shittiness and completely unwilling or unable to do anything about it.

>you gotta win because they'll put you up for DE
how far down the spectrum is he?

maybe misting the american audience?

crybaby edit can be perceived as a sympathy edit, so I'm still not okay with this

Jesus fucking Christ Vic is a goddamn retard.

she doesn't come off as pulling a derrick
>tell Audience one thing
>do the opposite

>Paul is the mastermind edit

gonna be really weird at the finale when the jury votes Paulie 9-0

looks like they want paul to win

how is this even possible when she knows what he was trying to do during the gaslighting incident

Eho do we like
I mean realistically the only one i can see winning and being ok with is totally not gau corey

GRONK

I've been getting the gordball hardon for him vibe. Once he dropped the "target all vets" stuff he started getting a better edit.

Actually, a lot of the people left have marveled at Paul knowing next to nothing about the game and how he overcame so much in the first few weeks, that if he makes it to the end he'll probably win.

Not sure if Paulie realizes this

same way that people stay with wifebeaters. they get off to being told they are dirt and believe that the person hitting them truly cares for them

>as long as we have your blessing

>on the day of my dawtahs wedding, you come at me with this?

I just dont see Paul and Paulie making it to end together. At some point they have to realize Paulie is in complete control. If they target him Paul will probably be with him and I could see Paul going out because Paulie will stay more composed.

please fuck my gf paulie

that was a pretty good jab

>less ip's than during the feeds

Nicole a cunt

lol that freeze frame of bridgette

Jesus Christ I would give this emo Z the F U L L pipe.

that's strange because they were never even friends before

>you just know

all 3 inches of it

>implying Zakiyah has the ability to blow up anyone's game

>im not a dumb girl

>that laugh at the end

SAVAGE

It won't happen. I think Paulie wants James to take out Paul so when he's in jury he'll hype PP up.

Paulie is trying to keep Bridgette safe and use her as his Victoria