Hey b, are fleshlights worth it/realistic?

hey b, are fleshlights worth it/realistic?

if you're willing to spend a shit tone of money on it the yes

if not then you'll be better off using the old sock and lube

so dont get the cheap ones on amazon?

Yes. The stamina one and the tori black one are my favorites

Yes, they do actually feel like pussy. Good for when you don't have a slut to fuck

I've had some of the best masturbation sessions with mine that I've ever had. That said, it's a lot more effort than regular masturbation, especially if you don't use lube usually.

They're a pain in the ass to clean up. Get something like a Tenga fliphole or whatever it's called. Worth the money and easy cleanup

>didn't think it was worth it
>bought
>worth every penny
>buy a toy cleaner

No. And to be honest, it's not all that much more expensive for the quality material.

They don't feel that great until you cum. The orgasms can be pretty intense.

This. Really intense orgasms. But it is effort to bother with, especially considering you want to heat it up beforehand too.

how are you supposed to clean them?

how do you heat them up?

in the microwave obviously

feather duster

So no boiling? Don't want a RAD-DICK

Sound advice

>Don't want a RAD-DICK
wimp

there's a warmer thing you can get that's basically a heating element in plastic hooked up to a battery
don't forget it in there unless you want to melt the thing

>$45
get a job.

What's up with the one on the left that looks like a coin slot? Do girls have a piggy bank hole that I don't know about?

for ze jews

It's a cervix.

Here's a better idea. Get a penis pump with the pussy fleshlight opening. You can pump your cock and it feels like a blowjob everytime. Lube that fucker up, engorge your cock with pumps and jerk that shit off in the pump tube, you'll cum buckets, trust me.

Its to remind you how much money you're saving, by not having a real girl.

>shit ton of money
lolinco is like $25-30 (buy it from queencat if in usa)
fleshlight brand is like $50
a whole hip is like $80-100
remotely decent lube is under $15 for a big-ass bottle

anyone with a job can buy lolinco

only issue is cleaning (read: make sure that fucker's dry if you don't want to get dick-fall-off, you do not want to stick your dick into something that's growing mold because you're a lazy fuck)
but the fleshlight's supposed to be easier to clean than most fake vaginas (I dunno, I've got the lolinco)
and if it gets sticky on the outside (it will), get a $1 box of corn starch to powder it

Got one, didn't much like it the way it was built.

Ended up cutting it down so I could put something around it to increase tightness, still wasn't any better than the good ol' death grip.

I've tried using one once, I found my friends stash of toys and shit and decided to try it, it was a vagina one and I used lube but my Dick could barely fit in it (too wide, I'd say I'm only a little wider than average) the rubber part kept coming out of the outer plastic and I decided to say fuck it and jacked off

They're fun for a little while, but after the novelty wears off you'll get tired of cleaning them and just go back to jacking off. In my experience anyway. Still it's not like you're throwing down thousands for a sex doll, just buy one and see for yourself.

It's a pain to clean up, but overall I'm happy with the purchase. I beat off about 25% of the time with it.

I know ya'll about to call me gay or w/e, but I like to use this at the same time as a prostate toy... feels so good.

I have the jenna haze fleshlight. Its pretty good, feels amazing. Thinking of getting another sleve and the sleve warmer when it becomes available.

You found your friend's used cum sleeve and your first thought was to rub your dick in it? Did you remember to say 'no homo' before you got gay with each other?

troll comment?

Not kidding my friend.

I didn't think I would have the chance to use one any other time so why not try it out, I'm sure he keeps it clean.