>Thinking the Cowboys aren't America's team

Cowboys/Bucs game just got flexed to SNF so that means they have 5 primetime games in a row with Thanksgiving, TNF, SNF, SNF, MNF.

On top of that, the Cowboys have also broken 2 ratings records this year in a year where overall league ratings have been way down, and have been featured in 4/5 of the top rated games this year.

The haters must be SEETHING right now lmao

>inb4 the Cowboys win the Owls during each year of Trump's presidency

Well with Zeke Elliott you get the largest college fanbase in the country bandwagoning you and watching all your games, so that helps. You also get all the fantasy football people tuning in to see him since he's one of the top scorers in the league.

It also helps that the Cowboys have sucked so long that people forget they're supposed to hate them. How can you hate a team with rookies playing QB and RB?

>Dallas
>America's anything

Pick one.

And yes, I know they play in Arlington.

We dem boyz, haters gonna hate, dak attack, feed zek

We've just been spoiled by America's true Team the past 15 years, but keep jerking yourselves off bitchboys

>>Thinking the Cowboys aren't America's team
cowboys are america's team in the same way that trump is america's president

So Cowboys confirmed for America's Team, then?

So you be sayin the Cowboys will become America's team on January 20th, 2017 at 12 noon EST?

MFW the Cowboys save the NFL

>Not a single man of integrity on the cowboy's sideline

>a liberal nigger thinks Trump isn't the next president

What?

the cowboys are a draw brother
give em the strap

Zangief, you are the weirdest opinionated person I have ever met on an anonymous image board.

If Houston is a Texas city and Texas is all about football, why did the Houston Oilers leave Houston? Seems like a poor decision. I mean, eventually they had to open a new franchise in Texas with absolutely NO HISTORY. Why would any Oilers fan suddenly root for this random team? Just because it is the only team in the city?

Seems like a fairweather fan magnet if anything. Teams are not born great, they forge their history

even in the cowboys' worst seasons they always get a bunch of national games. Dunno what the haters expected when the Cowboys are actually winning

>Dallas isn't retarded enough to vote for a retard
k

Isn't that the Patriots?

no, patriots aren't really a big team. they have some young fans but no one rooted for the team before 2000

JUST BUC MY SHIT UP! I'm excited to see Jameis on primetime.

Cowboy's and Lion's(just let me dream) play the Patriot's and Steelers for the next 8 years in the Owl.
>yfw

This. I go to Ohio State, and it's pretty disgusting seeing how many people bandwagon them just because Zeke plays for them. I mean, it's great that he's doing well, but I'm seeing so many people in Cowboys Jerseys and pretending like they've been fans.

eh, being a fan of a player is fine. I had friends who went to Florida and rooted for Tim Tebow's teams. My college only sent one player to the NBA in the last 20 years, and I rooted for whichever team he was on (even though he was usually just on the bench). Teams are made up of players, there's nothing with rooting for the players like that