It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

I'm a pussy with insecurities and I'm always afraid I'm getting cheated on for no reason

I also have no friends. Like I've got acquaintances and I got people to laugh with and work or school, but I don't talk to anyone outside of immediately seeing them

I have mommy issues and desperately need a mommy gf. I'm gonna shill for my thread.

kys
im fine with that

Does this count as a secret thread? I'm following a splinter of the cruisecest thread.

I like poop

I got fined $125 for drunkenly running naked across my college campus on tuesday

You'll never get to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass

im afraid my best friend actually wants a dick pic. been bfs for 6 years and hes a homophobe ( both of us have a girlfriend)

I'm also constipated

I hope Brianna Wu loses the congress election.

so fucking pissed and worried about all the drama that she tried so hard to hide well guess what i found out what the fuck doesn't she trust me enough to tell me i can help her what the fuck does she talk to some good for nothing bitches that arent gonna do shit why oh fucking why didnt she tell me or anyone important for that matter what the fuck i could fucking die for her and she does this shit to me pissed me the fuck off what the hell

k i'm done. thanks OP

Sounds like me, plus I'm a functioning addict (addicted to painkillers for 8 years). I completely ruined my last relationship I was in from my addiction and insecurities. That girl was exactly what you would want in a girl too. Loved laughing at stupid shit, very caring, always up to try new things, submissive, would blow me whenever I asked for it. I fucked up bros.

Sure, go on.

Yesterday I gave a promotion to the most incompetent member of my staff, just to get her out of my department. I consider myself a good administrator and feel crappy for doing that, but I was getting heat for her mistakes. Now she's not my problem anymore.

SOMEBODY JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

PLEASE DEAR GOD JUST DO IT

I can't get Jeana off my mind, after I dreamt about her last night, I just can't stop thinking about her. It feels wrong because she has a gf, and I can tell Laura has a crush on me. I just don't know what to do..

I've started a new diet to lose weight. Thank you for reading

Chicks with blue hair get me off like nothing else, holy fucking SHIT

hola

I'm worried I'm not with the right person. I think about my ex a lot. The girl I'm with right now is a good person, but she has a lot of mental health issues. Part of me wants to leave since I don't think we'll have a happy life together, but I'm worried I won't find anything better. Although, I don't want to keep her on the hook. She does love me a lot and is pretty, but she can become cold and bitter at the drop of a hat. She's incredibly moody. Advice Sup Forums?

I just had sex.
And it felt so good.

>she has a lot of mental health issues
Drop her. The last thing you want to do is stick your dick in crazy. You're better off alone than subject to someone with those kind of issues and mood swings.

I blame myself for her killing herself after we separated. I should've gone to the house when i got off work, maybe i could've saved her rather than attend her funeral.

I'm kinda afraid my boyfriend won't like me physically when he sees me naked
I know that's stupid

I think about you every day, Henry; I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do more for you. You should have said something before hand, maybe to say good bye or to put it off a day.

I think I would have given you some money, explaining that I was worried for you and wasn't sure what else to do that moment. That's why I didn't say more the last time we talked, I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to ramble on , annoying you.

We were suppose to explore Marseille together, though. I'm sure we would have had fun bar hopping. But now that you're gone, how am I suppose to do d some of that exquisite Savon de Marseille?

You're parents, especially your mom, isn't doing well. And your dad is quietly depressed. But, for me, talking to your sister has helped. I promise to visit your grave site when I'm next in France.

You're sister is a really neat person I found out. She found that letter you kept by your bed that I had sent you, that's why she looked for me; and I'm glad she did. I hope talking with me has helped her.

I really wish you were still around. Love you, bro.

Kekekekek

Good luck

Hola, que tal anonsito?

I should tell you for disclosure that I have been in this sort of situation. Back in my teenage years, I let myself fall for a girl who had loads of mental issues, in part because I thought I could 'help' her. She was also super smart, devoted to me, and as beautiful as a model.

Things got worse instead of better, her histrionics kept getting more severe. I finally broke up with her after a few months when she threatened suicide.

I'm glad that was a long-distance relationship which didn't get more serious than it was.

I mean, Laura is a solid 8/10, but I don't think it's a good idea if I have someone else one my mind..like, what if I end up dating Laura and accidentally call her Jeana?!

I hate my height I'm a fucking manlet :(:(

gf won't do shit, abt 5 months in won't even let me grab ass

i have no real, genuine friends

Sorry mom.

Im fucking terrified of North Korea. I honestly don't know if I'll wake up tomorrow.

how bad do you think it is on a 1-10 scale

I just lost a real, genuine friend.

Why

I have a girlfriend, but at the same time I want to be a girl. don't know how to deal with both.

I've been using a sex machine to fill my desire to be fucked up the ass.

it was so effective that i feel little to no pleasure from just jerking off anymore.

I REALLY need to vent.

>Yesterday, around 1300
>Me and my roomiebro is shaping the apartment up for party
>Tell roomiebro I have a real shot with chick
>Roomiebro tells me he'll stay away, in case I can score
>2100hrs.
>Roomiebro is making moves on said girl
>I ask him "what the fuck?"
>He re-swears he won't make any more moves on said girl
>2400hrs
>He's actually fucking said girl
>I get pissed the fuck off
>Retreat to my room, to spare the rest of the party my sour mood
>Instantly everyone in the party thinks I'm the asshole
>0500hrs
>Party is over
>I'm the last one awake
>Can't sleep, I'm still mad as fuck
>I know I'm going to have to deal with "roomiebro" tomorrow

I might punch a bitch at this point.

No, what about you?

I did some stuff and she moved without telling me where and changed her number and email and all that shit. If I could say one thing to her it would be I'm sorry.

i've also been chronicling the events in a massive greentext

I hate that I'm fucking balding. My hair looks good to untrained eye, but my hairline has receded and my hair overall is thinning. I'm only 26.

Fuck male pattern baldness

I want to stop loving her but I just can't

Sakura, I'm sorry. You know, back when we were in class together, I completely ruined things. I wish I hadn't been such an insecure, immature individual. Things would have been so much different if I had just talked to you.
Taylor, I'm sorry. I used to be a better person than I am now. I'm sorry that I can't believe like you do, and that we can't be together because of it. I'm sorry I can't see your god.
Khloie, I'm sorry for everything. I used you for your tits, and to an extent that's still what I'm doing. God, I'm such an awful fucking person. You were my first, and this is how I treat you.
Mom, I can never apologize enough for who I am. For what I've become. I'm beginning to lose my capacity for remorse, and I'm scared. I shouldn't give you so much trouble, not with all the crap work and school are putting you through. I wish I could be someone else, but I can't. I am what I have become, and that will never change.
I love you all, and I'm so, so sorry. Forgive me, please, even if I don't deserve it.

I don't want to die alone...

i'm not surprised that she didn't message me back ):

kek, what were you charged with? What school?

What did you do user

im so afraid of addiction that I cannot drink any alcohol without feeling an overwhelming amount of disgust and guilt.

I want to tell my friends I'm trans but every time I open my mouth or think about saying the actual words I just feel like a colossal flaming faggot and I can't go through with it

I want to be in a serious relationship this time but I just cant stop fucking different women, its like my dick is making the decisions for me. I wanna get to be serious with her but leaving the lifestyle I had before is quite a cumbersome.

I've been actively trying to cheat on my girlfriend of 4 years for the last year, I am insecure and finding other women boosts my confidence.

Google is extremely easy to locate pizza and for that I feel pretty shitty

Parents don't know that I was recently let go of my first real job, and I'm too scared to move back home and make even more of an embarrassment of myself to friends and family.

I graduated from University while my brother didn't make it past community. I got the degree (CS) that my sister had to change majors from.

#1 son, rly.

How old are you ? Are you sick?

i felt the same way about telling my friend that i'm gay, and the one thing that finally got me to do it was to be reactionary rather than actionary.

"hit me baby one more time" came on the radio and i said that i loved that song after we sang it.

he sang it as a goof, i on the other hand Love that shit.

He looked at me and said "What are ya, Gay?"
To which i Quickly responded Yes. not really giving my mind enough time to worry about consequences. Things turned out quite well.

Don't give yourself time to worry when you go to say it. Be spontaneous, Be quick (like taking nasty meds).

Ask him how he thinks you would look in a dress, Say something that will make him ask if you are trans, then answer yes before that little part of your brain that panics can have a moment to chime in.

I got high killed our pets and allegedly threatened to kill her. I remember nothing, I was high.

I really like this girl. Asked her 2 months back if she wanted to go out. Told me she's too busy and not really looking to date. I know she's actually too busy. She works on weekends and is a full time student. We hang out on campus all the time and study together all the time. We have nice conversations and it feels natural. Think there's something there, but can't really tell. Probably delusional about the whole thing. We'll find out in Summer when both our schedules clear up a bit.

how old are you?

I did turn the corner at 25 and stay with one girl for 12 years before we divorced
a friend of mine married his hs girlfriend, after their 3rd child, he starts fucking around like I did when we were young

just do what you want, man

been there and done that. At the end of the day, roomiebro is going to be worth a fuckton more than some girl he shagged. All's fair in love and booze at parties man, let him take the W.

sleep off the booze, suck it up, slap a smile on your face and high five him the next morning, even though it bites. you got this, this is from experience

I earn 15k / Month.
I can work how much and whenever I want.
I have a nice girlfriend.

Why am I not able to relax?

Floridafag here
Parents both died in a sinkhole recently

I know a random user isn't going to change this pathology. But tonight I got drunk and inadvertedly patched up two relationships with old friends by being stupid.

Letting loose and fucking up is a learning experience, I wouldn't be without it user.

You are a colossal flaming faggot, user. Be proud of what you are and trust your friends to be on your side. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a colossal flaming faggot. Everyone on Sup Forums has considered a feminine penis at least once in their life.

Be a man, make a decision and stand by it. It's going to be hard, but man the fuck up and JUST DO IT. #ShiaLeBouf

>Actively trying to cheat
Do what thou willt shall be the whole of the law
>Google Pizza
Stop being a faggot, user
>Moving in with parents
Most of us have had to swallow that pill, but won't admit it. It's going to suck, but ball the fuck up and be a man about it user. The night is always darkest just before the dawn.

Mel the reason I never do anything is because I don't want to do things with anyone but you, but I know you don't need me. I'll probably end up ending it later on this year, but I might be able to hold on a little longer. I just don't want to live in a world where we can't be together.

I FUCKED UP WHY COULDN'T I HAVE WAITED SIX FUCKING WEEKS AND IT WOULD HAVE GONE DIFFERENTLY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I will consider your advice.

At this point I feel like roomiebro needs to learn a lesson about "honor among thieves" and stabbing bros in the back.

A quick clock across his pussy jaw (he's a giant faggot about pain) is going to teach him otherwise.

When he gets to see you naked, he'll think he's the luckiest guy in the world.

I'm feeling that's probably how it's gunna have to happen
that means a lot man, you're alright

I had 17 college apps out and I got 5 waitlists
10 denials

I'm waiting for the next two denials

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do
>30 ACT
>3.4 GPA

here

The human brain is a wonderful thing, But sometimes it can be a real asshole. It makes us overthink and worry about the slightest things.

Sometimes the brain just needs to shut the fuck up and let us have a damn word with people.

There is nothing bad or immature or dishonorable (whatever that means) about this approach, Sometimes you just gotta rip the bandage off.

you got to let go. Even though you wanted it, who went out and got her? You can claim all you want but you don't own her, nor have a claim to the stake. You asked him to fly low and he didnt...it's a request not an order

One of my best roomiebros in college broke my nose, and I dislocated another guy's shoulder when we fought over it drunk. At the end of the day we haven't seen those girls since and we still get turnt up when we see each other every few months. Look at the long run, have a talk about why you're upset and see what he says. you'd be surprised...let it go user

Ate my sister out once. Chose to ignore it ever happened, now she doesn't remember and I'm super desperate to get back with her. Fuck... tried texting anonymous she doesn't remember it happened

jesus christ user

best way out? smarten up and make something of yourself. give her a reason to come back.

At least for me 5, 6 maybe...? I really hate my body

I hate, HATE when someone mispronounces nuclear!

It's pronounced NEW-CLEE-ER you faggot!

There. I feel better. Thanks user!

let me guess user...she was coming back after a long distance separation and you fucked some other chick? tell me more about it...I think I was in the same boat.

Even if I did, she's gone. No idea if she's still in the country or has the name or anything. Must have been bad if she fucking disappears from me entirely

Don't be scared bro. I've lost most of my senses and look how I turned out.

I don't fucking understand how I am supposed to deal with this shit. I can fight myself, and I can fight others, but how the fuck do I fight luck? How the FUCK is it my fault that everything I touch suddenly, through circumstances I have NO CONTROL over, turns to shit in front of me? It has been happening for years now, every outcome is negative. Am I supposed to give up and lock myself in my apartment until I die? I don't mind being alone, but I fucking mind when I can't do the things I love because god apparently doesn't think I am good enough for SIMPLE fucking neutral luck. How the FUCK can it be my fault that the dice roll 1 10 times in a row? How the FUCK am I supposed to outplay anything when I conveniently DC just before the big push? How the fuck am I supposed to not go mad when I feel like there is a magical, omnipotent force that is making fun of me 24/7?

My mom had a brain injury ~4 years ago, it was pretty massive, she was supposed to die. 2 years in the hospital and rehab and she live with me and my dad. She has a 2 minute memory span, but remembers past things perfectly. She has no physical disabilities.

I despise her. She barely cleans after herself, screams at the top of her lungs daily, and is very self-entitled, and treats people like dirt.

It's like living with a shitty awful younger brother, but is literally incapable of learning anything. It's driving me and my dad to the fucking brink.

Any advice? (Note: I am 16, and not a NEET with no friends.)

im usually pretty grounded reasonable person whose good at being spiritually sound but goddam i fucking hate my ex gf for what she did to me and wish i didnt and could just be neutral about it

>when somebody says ideaR instead of idea
it is usually brits

also "try and" instead of "try to" when they clearly mean "try to"

I'm a sex addict that wants sex all the time I wanna fucking my wife in every hole she has but she is a bore in bed she rarely wants to suck or fuck and anal is completely off the ramble as due to my size of Dick it "hurts"

If you're really sorry, you'll give her time and space. Pursue a noble life, live humbly, and bite the bullet about what happened and store it inside like everyone else. Word will spread to family and if she sees so much growth she'll want to check in...no mom wants to ignore their child's existence ...you got this

A girl who thinks she is a 5 or 6 is probably an 8.
Also, the buildup to seeing you naked will put him in the mood to smash, not to look for flaws (that probably don't exist).

I get what you're saying but at this point it's no longer about the girl, he's been coasting consequence-free through too much shit (I should know, I've heard about all his close shaves) and now it's incumbent upon me to teach this little shit about the consequences of his actions.

Chances are I'm gonna fall asleep and forget, of course, but let me indulge in my fantasies.

I quit drugs and got a job that pays for my alcoholism and pay the electricity and internet bill and now all i do is work drink play starcraft 2 and sleep.

That's pretty nice to hear

Oh, man... I had a grandmother that added r's to words. Couldn't correct her, otherwise I'd get smacked by my mother.

I'm fucking my wife's mother and sister. No one knows about the other. Sometimes it gets tricky.

shoulda recorded stuff with your smartphone and got ready to take things public, user. good luck and motsped.

I love a girl that will never live me back. And she had a piece of my heart. So even though I "moved on" she's always with me.

Are you me?
I'm in a similar situation. We're both grad students. We get along great in person, I have a BFA and her degree is in art history, so we can do the art talk. She's kind and smart. But it takes her ages to respond to my texts, she often apologizes and says she's studying or cooking.

I really feel like there's something there, and like you it is a relationship which I hope to develop over the summertime.

My family doesn't know where I am
I purposefully left the state and do so that they don't know where I am
This way if they hope I'm dead they can imagine that

If they don't they'll imagine im not

If they want to find me they have my phone number

I wanna unironically fuck my cousin and my sister

I've never noticed the try and/try to thing before but you're right. I'm never going to be able to un-notice that...
Fuck you