youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQbGIcgMS8
youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH SHIT IT'S UP

It's here boys.

>What did they really make me think?

That you have friends, since that's all you faggots ever talk about in these threads.

DKEKS BTFO

I bet Mike loved it

BASED MIKE BTFO DKEKS YET AGAIN

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

wtf they're copying all my opinions

The video is posted. You don't have to bet.

Also, you're wrong.

>ONLY 30 MINUTES
>NO RICH EVANS

INTO THE TRASH

>tfw dc fan who just got btfo

what the fuck are you talking about

Can't follow a simple conversation, eh?

RedLetterMedia - THE pleb filter

What is the appeal of these two?

Virtual friends

I only watch it for the sexual tension between Mike and Jay

Friend simulator

STAR TREK BEYOND - NO RICH
SUICIDE SQUAD - NO RICH

WTF are they doing?

They're not namefags.

Two words for you RLM fans that summarizes their own ambitions, abilities and aspirations:

Space Cop

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQbGIcgMS8

Well i could waste half a hour watching two ugly faggots talk about a movie for kids from the company they hate...or i could spend 30 minutes watching this:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls

Virtual simulator

>smug detached gen-x

Petition to get this shit off Youtube.

So by that logic, do you never criticize films because you yourself have not made a better one?

Mike has said in other Superhero reviews that he likes Schlock so I'm interested in this one

Modern day Siskel and Ebert without them being assholes to each other. They focus that on Rich.

Sorry m8 I thought you were responding to a different post, don't know how I managed that

This is glorious. Tearing DCucks a new one

I never embarrassed myself publicly with shit product that I charge others to watch, no.

>"HAAALF IN DA BAAAAAAG" not followed by any semi-coherent muttering

;___;

>50 seconds in
Boy I sure do love anti-comedy, especially self-aware satire of anti-comedy. It's just like I'm watching something that's not comedy except I'm not!

Why does Mike have such pointy ears?

Is he an Elf?

>I'm too scared to try anything creative for fear of being made fun of

Just a reminder that Mike shit on Batman vs. Superman because it was too dark while also claiming the terrible Fantastic Four movie would have been better if it was darker.

Why even come into these threads and continue to complain about this? It's what RLM is and what it's always been. There's been 114 episodes and you're STILL here complaining?

>Jay isn't ok with Batman punching Harley Quinn
>I have never seen a single fucking thing to do with Batman

Fuck that cuck lord

>why'd she have a cell phone
it's like they didn't watch it

It's almost like different films work in different, complicated ways.

why are these literally who's shilled so hard at Sup Forums?

are they Sup Forums posters or something?

what happened to them reviewing Stranger Things?

racial purity

>I don't stick with my strengths (like Plinkett) and make shit, unfunny comedies

how did they both miss the guard giving her a phone

jesus christ they even made batfleck shit

Because the movie is a shitty, jumbled mess with poor editing.

btfo

They look like juggalos

not really an excuse for this scene, he literally hands her the phone

that's not mutually exclusive though.

Trenk was trying to do a grim dark dark knight-y version of Fantastic 4 (which probably still would have sucked) and was stopped by recutting and being basically fired from the set. If they woullda let him finish his """""vision""""" at least it would have been coherent and potentially even interesting.

Batman v Superman was too dark because it's the fucking Superfriends. AT LEAST Superman should have some brightness and colour to it. Snyder Superman is a snotty, grim dark douchenozzle.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

they call the joker a juggalo gangster so it makes sense, and yeah I agree

Oh look, it's one of those autists that Mike made fun of for attempting to look at filmmaking as a science.

JESUS CHRIST
DKEKS LITERALLY BTOF FOREVER

Yeah, I'm disappointed that they somehow both missed that.

I'm also disappointed that Jay was put off by women getting punched. C'mon Jay, don't be that guy.

>petitions for bad movies getting high rotten percentages on bloody potatoes

People still don't understand the rating system after the like 40 fucking years it's been up

How is nobody talking about Max Landis getting BTFO by based mike?

>Mike dissing Max Landis' hair

what happened

>lets talk about Jared Leto
>Immediately go off track
>Never actually say if they liked him or not

SNKDNIKOPNDIQNWIPNFIPQNENGPENGKLPNM PN {KLPQEF

>jay liked it

figures ain't watching these fucks anymore

>>Never actually say if they liked him or not
Maybe watch the whole episode before going into turbo autist mode

>Releasing an episode right when The Night Of Kino airs

Fuck you too RLM

MAX LANDIS BTFO

>DCucks eternally BTFO
>reviewing Stranger Things next
I've never been more comfy

he literally says "the movie sucks don't see it" you retarded deaf faggot

The subtext went right over your head.

You know everyone else is able to view the episode and know you're making things up, right?

WELL JAY YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME FOR THIS

>>reviewing Stranger Things next

what?

Like Sup Forums?

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

I think that by now is pretty clear they simply hate DC, it wouldn't be bad at all if they didn't turn a blind eye on the shit Marvel produces too.
meh

Based Mike liked it.

Mike didn't like Civil War

this

>I think that by now is pretty clear they simply hate DC
That must be why they defended TDKR when everyone else was shitting on it.

You have to be a total fucking moron to think Mike or Jay actually give a shit about Marvel vs. DC.

>this autism

>so mike, would you recommend it? come on, just say no
>well I didn't HATE IT......
>.....well I didn't HATE IT either

DCfags will be angry, but Mike and Jay are on point about the flaws in this and BvS.

This and their Ghostbusters movies should show faggots online which conversations we should be having about these major movies

>inb4 shill

top kek
Bullshit

They literally say and show it at the end of the vid

Shhh, don't ruin his moment with "facts"

>Harely Quin is the best part of the movie
I can get Will Smith, but the fucking meme master her self? Jesus

>Mike and Jay weight in on the critical darling Suicide Squad!
>weight in

Fix the description error! FIX THIS GLARING DESCRIPTION ERROR!!!

Why do DCucks go through so many fucking mental gymnastics to defend this shitty movies? I grew up with DC as a child and even I can recognize these films as garbage.

But that didn't happen.

He didn't.

Shots fired against Max Landis OH NO!?!?!

>I never embarrassed myself publicly with shit product that I charge others to watch, no.

They have. Ayers has. Snyder has.

They're officially peers.

Owch!

Space Cop was better than BvS.

Except those two films in particular don't. Both Superman and Fantastic Four are extremely similar in terms of tone from their comic book origins. Neither is meant to be "dark" for the sake of it, yet Mike shit on BvS for being dark exclusively while claimed FF would have been better if it was more dark. This is hypocritical. Especially considering BvS definitely worked much, MUCH better as a dark film than FF.

Mike very obviously said these things because of his own preconceived notions of how a Superman movie should be. And I'm not even saying he's wrong (I don't want more 'dark' Superman films), but you can't claim one movie sucks because it's too dark and another movie would be better if it was darker when both movies shouldn't be dark in the first place.

>pulling the "autism" card as a rebuttal

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

reminder

>They're finally reviewing a TV show
GET HYPE

Idk man I like rlm it like invented long form essay format for YouTube

>The Making of Jurassic Park

Loved that book. Must still have it around somewhere...