Transfer Flops

Now that the dust has settled, who is the biggest flop of the last transfer window?

Some of the contenders
>Pogba
>Mkhitaryan
>Stones
>Sane
>Bravo
>Xhaka
>Karius
>Sissoko
>Renato Sanches

Sanches has been playing solid enough in recent weeks.
doesn't say much,but against rostov he was the best bayern player imo

Eric Bailly

Alcancer
Gomes

Coming from a c'ote d'ivorian that says a lot

Also

>pogba
>mkhitaryan

When will these memes end? They have actually been the highlights of Man U's season thus far.

poobag has played like a £30m player. for 100m he should be destroying teams by himself. he is a flop.

Just because the shit bags around them can't finish their attacking movement isn't their fault

i'm ABL af but look at peak gerrard for comparison. he'd just plough through a team and win by himself, while surrounded by quite a lot of shit. bale would do the same at spuds. poobag is incapable of that. dabbing doesn't make up for it. he is a flop.

I'm in tears m80

Did you literally just say gerrard carried Liverpool? Just like he carried them to the PL championship?

Also; with your logic, Messi and CR7 are shit because they haven't won a World Cup for their respective countries all on their own

>t. started watching football during slippy's decline
if you're about to tell me gerrard was never good you know nothing about football and only enjoy memes

>Also; with your logic, Messi and CR7 are shit because they haven't won a World Cup for their respective countries all on their own
Absolute strawman bollocks lad

>hurr durr my logic turned against me; therefore, straw man

>leaf customer football opinions
cringe

How new are you?

Because gerrard scored a couple goals in the champions league doesn't mean he was a world class footballer

>new af britbongs

I've listened to some 606 in my day and you lot don't know what you're talking about either m80

>0 world cups in their lifetime
>still think their footy opinion is relevant
>the city of englel and their customer base

>customers

Pogbad would have to score 30 goals and get 14 assists to be worth the 96m

Aguero was valued at 70m before TV deal funny-money and the Pogbad transfer inflated the market

that's italy you dumbass

Not even the same guy but you are autistic and should stick to hockey

Depoitre

Kek you're alright mein freund

Higuain

Not a hokey fan desu

North American sport is tripe

Gerrard has done more as a footballer than Canada has done as country

A FUCKING LEAF TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL

Gerrard's record as a footballer is similar to Englels record as an Empire. They both let it slip.

Oh boy we got a Commonwealth Rumble here

All of Hull's summer last week panic signings.

Just say the entire team

Lucas Perez
Jeff Hendrick
all of Hull's signings
Bartosz Kapustka
Loris Karius
Nathan Redmond
Wilfried Bony
Didier Ndong
Mike van der Hoorn
Vincent Janssen
Moussa Sissoko
Gokhan Töre
Simone Zaza

arigatou gozaimasu leaf-senpai

>Because gerrard scored a couple goals in the champions league doesn't mean he was a world class footballer

TRIGGERED

>lucas perez

He's a backup player ffs

Stop embarrassing yourself, monkey.

>this leaf customer in full delusion mode

Why is this qt flopping

It's not fair

>24M
>0 (zero) contribution
It's Mino Raiola.

who dat?

based mino

Peak Gerrard would do anything to win games, and from 04 to 08 he really was their best player, but don't take away from the fact that Reina was prime, Alonso was prime, Crouch was prime, Kuyt was prime, Carragher was prime and Fowler was prime. These players are all respected in their own right and Gerrard then had Mascherano, Torres, Suarez, Coutinho etc.

He wasn't a big fish in a small pond, as people make him out to be, he was just very talented and could single handedly win games. I've watched him play, I know that he can create things out of nothing and pass the ball to anyone on the pitch, he definitely did control the game and was easily the best player there.........

But he was a ball greedy cunt who wanted all the attention on him and didn't let his team play. Pogba is also a cunt, but Gerrard could actually create things, Pogba is just a joke at this point. I laugh every time he fucks up.

Vincent Janssen plays striker for Tottenham and only has scored a pen all season.

wew can't believe I forgot Pendado 2.0

well I can actually

I don't think Xhaka, Mkhitaryan or Karius belong on this list

>redmond
wut

death warrant

>Lucas Perez

He has barely played and was injured for about two months, most new players at Arsenal have to wait a long time before being allowed to play regularly. Plus, now that Alexis is playing as striker, Lucas/Giroud won't be playing that much

>Mike van der Hoorn

Arguably Swansea's best centreback this season... but they've all been pretty shit.

Borja Baston for £15m is the bigger flop.

he's not playing selfishly enough. he's barely ever in the box so he's rarely in a position to score. he's not actually playing badly really, but if your positioning only means you get maybe 2 chances a game then you need to be fucking clinical, and he hasn't been.

Yeah because what 9 goals in 14 games isn't enough?

Is this a serious question? It's true that some of them are rather disappointing (Sane, Xhaka), some don't even play (Sissoko) but only one was the single most expensive transfer in history while playing like Charlie Adams as his highlight and also being the most possession wasting player in BPL. Pogba is Capoue tier, and that's disregarding defensive contribution because Capoue is better at that. If Dabman carries on like this, he will become not only the biggest flop of this transfer window, but of all times. Kaka had some crippling knee injuries at Real, and Torres scored some crucial goals later on for Chelsea.
Pogba is a fraud, 18-25 mil gimmick player sold for 5 times his value.

Another overpriced piece of shit. There are teams with notoriously bad transfer policy - like Inter - but Manure became a literal laughing stock in past years.

>2016
>still falling for le deluded Manure customer (You) bait

Micky the Aryan has played well lately but Poogba is still losing the ball and blasting it into the crowd constantly whenever I see him

Man Utd, Hull and West Ham all had a terrible transfer window

I heard Barcelona's transfers were bad too but I haven't watched them much yet

Spurs too

>nobody has mentioned Jordon Ibe

Liverpool literally laughing all the way to the bank

Lucky for Bournemouth they have enough decent players because it's the kind of signing that could have ruined them

gabigol lmao

Has Xhaka been bad? Plays every game doesn't he?

no barely plays

andré gomes

Gaitan

Juventus are laughing their asses off. They are playing better now then ever before without Pogba and got a lot richer while at it.

Pogba is not a playmaker. He simply doesn't have an eye for the game. What he got is physique and technique.

United might try put him upfront. Tell him to run real fast with the ball and shoot maybe they get some goals out of him.

A football agent

>and got a lot richer while at it
But they've already spent all the pogba money.

i love /trans/ lads

but he's playing no where near as good as kante who was a 30mil player

most brits hate gerrard more than canada

Krychowiak for PSG is up there

it's just the mad icardi fag

>2 goals in his last 10 games

Not exactly great is it

Yeah, but they spent it on quality players which means they got richer while man utd got shit poor because they spent their money on shite.

Spurs didn't lose any of their top players, the summer was a massive success by their standards.

>ZAZA
>£20 million
>0 (Zero) goals

Götze desu

He hasn't had a chance to cement his place because Wonga can't decide on his CM pairing.

Coq/Cazorla worked fine but Cazorla's now injured for a good portion of the rest of the season

Elmemey is just a shittier Arteta

Ramsey wants to play in attack

Xhaka is still raw to the EPL.

That's why he's not playing as much

>Koscielny shit in all categories except one, where he's only slightly better
BEST DEFENDER IN THE LEAGUE THE STATS SAY SO DON'T QUESTION THE STATS

do you guys think Mou wanted Pogba in his team? Or die MU force him to play him?

>04 to 08
>Fowler was prime
What the fuck you on about m8?

Its 100% Mou.

Sir Alex and Bobby Charlton who pretty much controls Man United after the owners doesn't rate Pogba. Even Paul Scholes who has a big connection to the club does not like Pogba and continuously tells United to sign Kroos instead the last 4 years.