Rerolling

man you should never give up on dubs

Damn. Reroll.

Rolling

Who's screencapping this?

Reroll v3

Cruise thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Roll for the dinosaur

I got trips man I'm happy with that just here for the threesome thread now. If I get dubs on this post I may consider rejoining the roll thread

Rolling for quads

same guy who is making the new threads

rolling for this

Salvation user is here lurking

I'm flattered

>trips in a threesome thread

you gonna get laid soon or something with that magic

Original OP here, it ain't happenin dawg. You guys can have your dubs thread I'll try this shit later when the americans are sleeping.

Ah don't worry man. Good while it lasted eh

FUCK YES AMERICANS R(OLL)UIN ANOTHER THREAD BRITBONGS AND EUROQUEERS BTFO

>tfw we never sleep
>tfw i'll be up for days

>UKfag here kek

can you give us a time? I don't want to screencap for nothing. Just finish man

I feel betrayed

Well can you put what you typed on pastebin or something for us Amerifags that weren't shitting up the thread?

15 reroll here salvation user where u from I'm an Amerifag

Fuck you, cunt
Finish your story
We just make a new thread each time, no biggie
And some fucking weasel can screencap the whole story so anons who weren't here before can see it even tho we had to change threads a few times

Im American and have been mainly lurking for this story. I haven't rolled for shit.

fuck this imma go watch shitty anime and fap

I'm American but I work backwards hourse nursing so it'll most likely be like 5-6 am EST.

Wow well fuck you too.

Canada fag here, also only lurking, don't let a few fuckwit dubs rollers fuck up the story OP

This be me:

I'm sorry dudes, I'm typing from mobile and it's annoying jumping from thread to thread, and having to scroll through a hundred gets to read the real replies.

finish your fucking story faggot

Ah I see

I typed 're' 15 times in a row on mobile man

Just post story, ignore gets and replies

you don't have to read the replies; just type the story and we will all thank you

Alright fuck it, give me a minute.

Someone better be saving my posts because I'm not. And I guess brace for rolls.

Hey cruise girl! Keep the pictures coming!

Here OP I got you a flower. All of us promise not to roll for dubs or trips or even quads (or quints) anymore.

OP you have my word I will no longer roll. I've been satisfied with my 444

^he does not speak for us

ROLLIN

all posts are being saved and complied as soon as you post. I'll post a full things at the end if anyone wants to save

We are op ;)

OP is a god

I would be interested

DUBS THREAD

I will comply on the grounds that I roll dubs on this post

Kekd

Rolling for sexts
Yes he speaks for all, even unborn babies

GET GET GET GET GET

I'm an ICU nurse, myself.

oooooh quads coming up

Ok this was purely accidental of my second get containing 4

Don't see your trips of truth faggit -_-

I meant to quote this one

mmmmm quads

Thank you OP :D

JUST KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Not rolling for trips cuntwad
sexts only

By giving up, we win. This has turned out to be so much better than some shitty 3some story.

Fug
I can't read
My b

OP if it makes you feel better I already came to your story. I kinda kept it going in my head but it's hot to think about this daughter legit watching you fuck her mom's brains out. And suck you off and "hotdog" your dick too while having a boyfriend. I love it all.

Yeah i don't really feel like rolling anymore anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8

in these moments of triumph i hear this in the background

Same here

>Hotdog
Are you a toddler? Just say dick

Rolling for septs

Reading comprehension: the post

Did you not read his posts? The daughter basically jerked him off with her ass cheeks. Yo that's hotdogging man.

Hotdogging is the action he was referring to, of putting his dick between her ass cheeks.
Fucking read the post.

I have 10 crayons in my anus

>Just say dick

Are you an idiot? By hotdog he meant having her ass on his dick which is why he said "hotdog"

>just say dick
Are you retarded? Hot-dogging is a thing you do with your dick to a girls ass/pussy

Ha! I have 14 crayons in mine

Fat girl from previous thread is here too. Because why the fuck not.

newfags, 21 here

Fucktards
hotdogging is not hyphenated
and it means to fuck someone or something with a hotdog
so you stick a hotdog in her pussy or ass, or she does it to you asshole or urethra maybe, or maybe your empty eye socket if you're into it

Post pics, I like fat girls

Screen cap savior someone and post it at 11 am est

pics of what?

Woo! More pictures!

Anyone have a screencap so far?

You're just splitting hairs now.

You know what I want

>and it means to fuck someone or something with a hotdog

Where in the actual fuck did you get the idea that hotdogging meant that?

Someone should tell the remnants in the other thread that we've continued here.

>Daughter was NOT used to having a tongue in her pussy, let alone toying with her clit and swirling inside of her, almost immediately she's squirming and squealing, making all kinds of noise, while her mother is cradling her and fondling her
>looking up at them has my cock going hard, and I feel the pills kick in even harder
>daughter closes her thighs around my head and starts taking these quick, panicked breaths, her whole body shaking and me stuck there wondering if I was about to get pissed on
>my dick is throbbing beneath me against the sheet, so as soon as she loosens her grip I sit up and grab her by the waist, pulling her down flat on the bed, she goes along with it like a limp doll, watching me while taking these deep breaths
>I hold my dick in one hand and guide it right to her pussy lips, rubbing the tip against them, teasing her but also somewhat asking for permission
>she bucks her hips, grinding her pussy against my tip, and as I'm preparing to mount her, her mother is reaching a hand down and petting her pussy, spreading it with her fingers to give me full access. Like I said, my cock isn't huge but I have really good girth, and this girl was not ready for the full thing, so I gave her in the tip and maybe an inch or two before she cried out
>it's driving me crazy so I pull out, stroking myself to keep it hard, while her mother does some shit I never expected:
>she changes positions, bends down, spreads her daughters pussy with her fingers, and flicks it with her tongue
>In her bust moment up until then, daughter calls out "Momma, don't," and just squirms there in bed while her mom flicks her pussy

Put my 15 reroll 444 in there if screencapping for sentimental value

> suck you off and dick your dick too

lol damn one of the few interesting threads in this shit hole and its ruined by literal retarded children