The Seagull centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina; fresh-faced ingénue...

>The Seagull centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina; fresh-faced ingénue Nina Zarechnaya; famous writer Boris Trigorin, Irina's lover; and failing playwright Konstantin Treplyov, Irina's son who is in love with Nina. All four come up against one another while visiting a country estate owned by Irina's brother.

Seems like a complex plot, do you think Saoirse will finally get an oscar for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdSCCwtNEjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truly good actors never get oscars user

Sadly with no TIFF release, that only means 2016 is not the year for The Seagull
We'll have to wait another year.

the cast looks pretty interesting

i don't know what you see in her, i think she is a really awful choice as a waifu

>previous saoirse thread hit the bump limit

WE /GOLDEN AGE OF WAIFU/ NOW

FUCK THE MODS

FUCK THE JANNIES

WE DID IT BROS

shut the fuck up retard

sex arms lmao

>Elizabeth Moss

Fucking sold.

thread over 11 hours old :^)

post her butt in tight pants from the movie

Waiting for upcoming movie The Seagull .Saoirse Ronan is a top young actress .Ronan is next Meryl Streep taking great character roles .Ronan might get nominated again .Ronan facial expressions are better than most actress in her age category

cant

im on mobile atm

>potatobutt

I dare to say her expressions are better than most actresses, any age category.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdSCCwtNEjA

Great, don't let queers get married!

mfw when it was for brexit

#eatbig to #getbig

Joke on you I saved all the pictures of her chubby a bully posted last time to make fun of her
I think she's cute in those

Truth be said, she's so adorable in any shape

Isn't sasoirse kinda of a queer though. She always seem so smug and satisfied when she around a girl.

lies

We will never know.

there is a plenty of time

Wow what a fucking slut
Dropped

woah

delet this

literally no

Hmmm

it's for her career idiot!

I want her to squat over my face and just take a huge stinking shit.

nasty

>the person who took the screenshot blurred Saoirse's comment
why

Sorry that wasn't the intention, I wanted to highlight Gemma's that way.

it's too lewd

You just know.

It's fine user that make se,se, if you really took this screenshot, do you have access to her instagram account or was that picture from another account?

It was just for research!!!

It's public, don't worry, i'll never trespass her privacy

>Tfw no romcom starting Saoirse and Gemma

when will she come out?

That's actually not a bad idea
I hope some tv guy comes up with htis idea

NOW

WHEN WAIFUS COLLIDE

Remember when people used to post this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sweet..sweet revenge

>Ellle: getting fucked by Refn every night
>Chloe: turned into a fridge, mocked even by those who once worshipped her
>Emma: "Taking a break from acting" to get a degree in women's studies or something
>Saoirse: getting nominated for two Oscars, starring in several excellent movies, dropping the fat and ascending to goddess form
THE
TABLES
HAVE
TURNED

Dozens of meaningful nominations later, I don't think that "people" wants to remember though.

>that webm
C U T E
U
T
E

>you'll never hold Saoirse in your arms

CUT
U
T

MYSELF
Y
S
E
L
F

that it

i cant take this anymore

im going to sleep

don't be sad, saoirse loves you :3

sleep tight user

If she didn't get one for brooklyn she won't for this.

I'm a terrible ideal person so all I could think is some movie where Sasoirse is some young and confident college student meet Gemma who also is a student at the school trying to get her shit together.

Eventually after they fuck Sasoirse breaks it off with her because she not some flithy queer.

this would be in supporting

But speaking more realistically, there's more chances with her in leading for On Chesil Beach.

are these shoes lewd?

Innapropriate

>still not dead
>probably will wake up tomorrow

k i n o

I'd just make another thread tommorow anyway user, just be patient

have a nice day

Bless you user

Who here saw Brooklyn in theatres?

Me, but i'm pretty sure I didn't get caught.

cute doggo

Just in time to save the thread user

just woke up

i'm suprised it's still up

Coming in clutch there user.

I don't understand none of these pictures are of Anton Chekhov.

Seriously though someone should get a retarded person to complain that they're red-washing this adaptation. Putin must be so pissed. Finally something and Pussy Riot can agree on.

it's common that, i.e. when a movie about The Taming of the Shrew is on the works you wouldn't see pictures of Shakespeare posted either.

>wake up
>open picture of smug sersha
>day is better

Even as a Sershfag I'm more excited to see a Chekhov film than a Sersh film. But then I'm a theatre loving fuck so whatever. She will be great though, I hope she does more actual plays too

Call me a buzz killer, but also as a sershbro, I think that movie is doomed to never see a release, at least not on festivals or theaters
Of course I may be wrong and all the silence circling around a 1year off finished shootings movie could be just part of their plan but I don't think so, I believe nobody bought it

What is her favorite hole to get fucked in, ass or pussy? Or both at the same time?

which one do you think holds more taters?

Tough question, ass would if she stretched it on purpose, but she looks like a gal with a big wide comfy pussy she can use as a purse.

she's not into boys

tough luck pal

I use that same microphone for my band

L-liar!

And? Not like she can't get double fisted in the asshole while having a dragon dildo in her pussy.

Anyway 4chn poster is disregarded by default m8.

nasty as fuck

she is pure

Nothing wrong with being nasty. You can get double or even quadruple strapons nowadays so it wouldn't be surprising if she did stuff like that with her lady friends to simulate being fucked in the asshole by 3 cocks at once, and 2 big ones or 1 massive one in the pussy. It's even easier with strapons than with actual people.

>choice

We're not talking about girlfriends, we're not talking about wives either you encroaching fucking normie. The waifu is the one who chooses you.

Leave now and never come back. I'm letting you off with a warning this time

I wanna see her in a Blue is the warmers color type kino

if you catch my drift