Sup Forums has been nothing but BvS threads all year

>Sup Forums has been nothing but BvS threads all year
>literally no one ever makes Civil War threads

Do you think Marvel will ever make a film that isn't forgettable, flavor-of-the-week, popcorn blockbuster garbage?

Why does DC produce so many memes while Marvel only produces quips?

Box office and critical success are irrelevant. Memes are the lifeblood of the universe.

it's because Vicil War plays like all the other Captain America movies: A prologue for the larger Marvel Universe plot

translation: it's complete shit as a film, but gets a pass from critics because "muh world building"

I want off this ride

Why are you pretending to be CUNT?

Sup Forums literally meme too hard and "it ain't me" ended up in Suicide Squad

I like marvel films, but you're a retard if you don't think that DC is the greatest dank meme maker of them all.

Case and point: bane posting

>Sup Forums has been nothing but Suicide Squad threads for days
Fixed.

Explain how I've failed to encapsulate her essence?

Civil War was a good movie but few people dwell on good.

They dwell on greatness or shit. And shit is what DC are making, so this board remembers it

Marvel didn't need to hire viral marketers to keep "discussion" of the movie going while it flopped. Once home and On Demand sales taper off the threads will stop because there's no more money to be made.

>Civil War was a good movie

Naw. Really wasn't.

You're not good at posting

>Civil War was good
lol yea ok bud

heard you the first time samefag, your singular opinion has been noted.

My posts are the highest quality content you're likely to see for the next 10 years on this board. Get it while you can, fatso.

it was mediocre but it stuck to a working formula so there really wasn't much to talk about with it
if it didn't have that half hour clusterfuck of a fight that destroyed the pacing it would have been pretty decent

>2015+2-1
>not knowing how to check for samefag

I remember my first day here

>her

>dank memes
Back to youtube with you

>if it didn't have that half hour clusterfuck of a fight that destroyed the pacing it would have been pretty decent
>the clusterfuck of a fight is what destroyed the already dogshit pacing

holy fuck, marvelkeks are beyond delusional

This is probably no one talks about Marvel films here. You DC hipster just can not believe it's good. Yet both BvS and SS are labeled by the critics are shitty films.

>still pretending to him
oh boy

Regardless of whether DCEU films are shit or not, if you thought Civil War had good pacing, never reply to me again.

There was some semblance of pacing at the very least. It wasn't great at all and those two siblings they introduced in Avengers 2 did a lot to fuck it up also by being completely awful and having a completely meaningless story.
But that fight and the runup they did to it with Spiderman really destroyed it past all hope of repair. If they had shortened or cut the fight, and just ignored the siblings, CW would have been a fun action movie on par with Captain America 2 and even maybe with Iron Man 1.
It definitely dropped the ball in a lot of ways like I've said, but it didn't do so to the point of being legitimately awful. It was just formulaic in a slightly less effective way than the good Marvel movies.

dc is so bad it's funny, what don't you get about this? every bvs thread is comedy gold, intentionally or autistically. there's little to say about marvel's literal perfection

Actually, the plot was such a poor retelling of the classic Marvel story that Cap came off looking like an indifferent douchebag who backstabbed Stark *and* the Avengers because of his unhealthy man-crush on Bucky. The entire crucial, controversial aspect of being forced to reveal their secret identities was left out, which gutted Cap's position.

I fucking cheered when Stark cut Bucky's stupid arm off. I don't think the filmmakers wanted that.

It has better pacing with BvS.

Again, not really.

BvS was a pissbottle movie...I got up to take a leak when Wayne was having a quick chat with Alfred, and came back to Bats fighting Supes.

You could've taken a shit during Civil War's tedious funeral sequence.

I was still in favor of Cap by the end even if the Bucky shit was super heavy-handed. It definitely took away his aura of perfect incorruptible godsend but I thought that was intentional.
Like I said here and here , Civil War was not a great movie or even a good movie, but it was pretty watchable overall just like most other Marvel movies even though its flaws were more pronounced.
I haven't seen the DC movies so I can't compare them and I'm not trying to, I'm just trying to explain why CW didn't get much hate here. It didn't merit hate, it merited indifference because it was just more of the same stuff that Marvel's been pushing for the past 8 years.

>I was still in favor of Cap by the end

Never got why someone would take this position. Neither he nor Bucky even *tried* to reason with Stark over his parents' murder ("Tony, I'm sorry...it wasn't me that did that!" "Tony, it wasn't him...it was HYDRA!").

They both come off as a pair of smug shitheads who just saw an acquaintance get the most devastating piece of information possible, and couldn't care less about what he's going through.

Also, if Cap knew Bucky killed the Stark's and withheld that piece of information from authorities and sheltered him as a fugitive (not just for that, but the UN bombing he was innocent of, but never went to trial for, to say nothing of the events of Winter Soldier), he's a criminal, isn't he?

The thing about Iron Man's parents was fucking stupid and how they handled it was worse. It's like they couldn't decide whether to make it the centerpiece of the story or just pave over it so they did both.
It doesn't even really make sense that Cap already knew about it. I can get why he'd say Bucky's not really guilty of it as he was literally brainwashed though. And him risking everything to try to save his childhood friend is kind of touching even if it's ridiculous in context.
Aso didn't see it as Cap not caring, just that he saw Tony going into full murder mode and knew he couldn't reason with him especially after the events of the movie.
Civil War had a lot of problems. We all agree on that. It was clearly only received so well because it was riding a wave of Marvel goodwill and maybe because Disney pays reviewers. Even so, it was maybe decent and definitely not bad enough to inspire hate because people knew what they were getting into when they watched it.

keep crying

It's not that Marvel movies aren't memorable or anything. They're just not memeable (hur hur). Seriously though. Shilling for DC on this board is a huge meme itself. DC movies have good memes, whether forced or not. (Ex: BvS/MoS is kino, Baneposting, etc.) Almost everyone on this board knows the DCEU movies are pretentious pieces shit. It's just funny to laugh at it, so we talk about it.

You realize of course they're meant to be exactly that right? DCs problem is that they want their movies to remain the mind after the fact while marvel just wants to walk off counting your money.
Chalk it up to one wanting to make money and art and the other being led by disney who just want your money.

Good point-by-point rebuttal, shill.

>art
>DCEU

>>art
>>DCEU
I didn't imply they were at all successful did I? They're hot shit, doesn't mean they don't want them to be thought of that way.

>It's not that Marvel movies aren't memorable or anything.

They really, really aren't.

You must have a shit memory or something, bud.

Marvel tries to force memes with their quips that read like something you'd find on a t-shirt at Spencer's or Hot Topic, but they never catch on.
DC memes are unintentionally funny scenes or pieces of dialogue that end up becoming legendary.

No, it's just that their plots are so cliche, uninspired and throwaway.

Eh, that's your opinion then.