What the fuck are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

What the fuck are you drinking tonight Sup Forums?

Anyone else like these?

almost puked when i read the can

Thought the same thing when I first saw it. Mexican friend had me try it. Way better than expected

This little tequila flavored beer tastes so good it's like a gift from the heavens, but it's actually brought from France by Heineken, and produced by KarlovaĨko Brewery.
Not that it means anything.

The only beer I drink, and the only beverage other than vodka that I consume.
Also OP is a fag

If you like that try this. Sweet and hard but not rough.

Forgot pic

Abita Big Easy IPA. Fucking amazing

Might try it. It's a matter of finding it around. I live in Brazil and here they don't import every bear in the world.

Wish I could send you some. Shits the shit

That's okay man. They sell Stolichnaya here, that's all a man needs, really.

I'm drinking redbull+mtn.dewVoltage=Rocketfuel. Also I don't like the taste of alcohol that much but what should I drink

Mike's hard lemonade. Black cherry is my favorite. People will call you a fag but who cares, shit is delicious.

Nice and simple.

Smooth and great taste, like the flavor more than corona

Have you tried this And how does it compare to acual lemonade

I'm with you there. I like either Lemonade or strawberry lemonade. I can't get drunk on it though. Way too sweet it gets me sick.

A bottle of Colt 45, if this doesn't do the trick I'm going to slam down some JP Wisers whiskey.

Yes, tried the orange one and one other flavor, both taste like shit. You'll regret buying it

Also Mike's hard is the closest you're gonna get to "good" tasting alcohol, in your case. Being that you can barely taste it

water

delicious with some bbq or carne asada.

We've got a rebel.