Well, are you?

well, are you?

Too many characters for movie to be worth watching.

>Hiddleson getting a WITH...

This. It will be mess like Civil War

>tv characters

fake and gay. the shows aren't canon.

check rdj's twitter its real

pleb shit, i'll be watching whatever DC has out instead

Well it's telling two seperate stories so, maybe?

Not really. The last Avengers was awful. Can't imagine how a literal grapefruit will save this one.

Damn, seeing them all listed together really does make you aware of just how little time they'll be able to devote to any main character.

Or how little time they'll devote to any character not named Captain America or Iron Man

Ever since I found out my boy Chris Evans is actually a huge douchebag in real life I find it hard to get excited for Marvel Movies. That was a blow.

I'm guessing first one will be Thanos coming to Earth. All the heroes coming together to stop him from getting to Vision and the last infinity stone. They get blown the fuck out and leaves, at the last second GotG show up and they go take the fight to Thanos in the second movie with some of the other guys staying behind possibly the characters tied to the shows.

That was Whedon's fault to be honest, he completely ruined what could have otherwise been the Empire Strikes Back of the Avenger Movies. He went full quip on it.

Not really, I mean we already know all of their stories. I'll be happy as long as we see each of them kicking ass at some points during the movie. Hopefully the Russos will deliver.

no

In a perfect world, part I would be Thanos Quest and part II would be them fighting Thanos.

>more than half of those will be cameos with then looking surprised when Thanos destroys half of the universe with the Gauntlet

Kek

Not really, the only thing that keeps my interest is that they finally got rid of Sensitive Joss Whedon.

Wait, based Punisher and Daredevil gonna be in it?

This might be the first marvel movie that ill enjoy since the second cpt america

>The last Avengers was awful

True, but this one is not directed by Whedon si it could be good.

If you are talking agents of shield it definitely is canon considering it directly references the movies and have characters cross over. Netflix is as well considering the tie ins (battle of NY mentioned, civil war tensions, and direct reference to other heroes)

Who's Kurt? Starlord's dad?