Celeb thread

Celeb thread

That's not a celeb tho

More Hilary

if you could sniff only one part of my body
which part would you choose?

She is, but post one otherwise instead of being a cunt.

asshole

your hand when I kiss it

her pits

None until she is older, fucking pedo.

Kenzie stands shyly at the foot of your bed, her face fluctuating a steady shade of pink and red as her eyes dart towards you and the floor. You know you're going to fuck her tonight, but you feel a sense of shame as she shuffles awkwardly before you, a shame that is short lived as you glance up and down her milky white thighs, her silky midriff and finally her angelic face. You place one hand on her shoulder, soft at first, but you slowly push her down onto the bed, using the same hand to cradle her head and rub your fingers through her hair.

She grabs your other wrist out of instinct, not expecting your push, yet you feel a slight tug as you realize she's pulling you towards her, your free hand meets her waist and you slide up and down the curve of her hips as she lets out a slight wriggle as you crane your hand up the back of her thigh. You can feel the mood change in the room as hear breathing becomes more audible, deeper, warmer and saturated with lust. She pulls up her top to expose her stomach as her thighs writhe in inexperienced arousal, her hand still trying to guide yours around her body while you arch over her.

As she inches herself towards you, you feel her heels catch on the foot of your bed and she lets herself push against your weight, still arching over her you have the floor at your feet but feel yourself slipping as her advances catch you off balance.

I so want to lick every last inch of her.

emma my love

I know user .., is our tongue worthy tho?

You eventually catch a little grip and push yourself further up the bed, taking her with you as you hold on, bringing you closer together in perfect symmetry, her pushing crotch against yours as you lean yourself towards your elbow cradling her head, she begins to wrap her right leg around you to maintain grip and you both end up your side, as she uses her newfound grip to pull you closer to her. Both face to face, warm breath blanketing each other, awkward glances between you, enraptured in arousal, you bob your head towards hers and she does the same in turn, your lips a fraction apart, breath mingling into one as you catch her intense gaze right infront of you.

Suddenly, she meets your lips and your mouths melt into a velvet rodeo, her wrapped leg retracting which only pulls you closer to her, your hands are now on a mission of their own, you find the trench of her spine and ascend up her back as her shoulder blades close in with a soft laugh of her being ticklish.

Her laugh interrupts your kiss, but you feel the awkwardness disappear as you both share the humor together. The build up of arousal starts to increase as you both let go of your restraints, your kisses become more forceful sometimes pushing each other back like a proving ceremony, continually pushing back and forth in an intense release of sexual tension. Her leg which until now firmly locked around yours comes free, rather than let it come loose she pushes herself on top of you.

fuck off g hannelius guy

Princess Pey would be so tasty

Only Pey could decide, lets hope we are

You are surprised by this reversal of confidence, she sits herself firmly upon your throbbing erection without even regarding it, you can feel the blood pressure increase as her weight pushes down on you to the point you can feel the beats in your temples. The moment of surprise doesn't last as she engages the kiss you were wrapped up in before, your hands now left with more freedom, you take your fingertips down her spine, with a slight tremble from her, and span them out to her buttocks, firmly locked in place as you feel her muscles tense at the touch, clenching your fingertips making her grind upwards gliding smoothly over your erection. You push back down and grab a steady hand of her hips, young and wide, your thumbs pressing in against the groove as you encourage her to girate with the motion.

As you encourage the grinding motion, her kissing becomes fractured as she tried to keep up with her hips grinding on you. She plants you with kisses from time to time as she gushes gasps of warm air at each thrust up and down your cock, feeling the burn between your clothing which almost feels like a torture as you imagine the same if you were both naked, like a telepathic urge as you rear your head to look at her between her kisses, you both start to untangle the restraints of the cloth, she tumbles off of you to the side and begins unbuttoning her jeans as you do the same, you notice her feet kicking as if she can't get them off any quicker.

You are pulling off the last leg of your jeans as she quickly gains her kneeling position and helps you pull them off your leg, with a full view of your boxers which are tented with your incredible erection you see her face light up with a sense of glee.

is this a fap thread tho

She steps over one of your legs and lowers herself towards your crotch, you can feel her own rubbing against your shin as she grips the rim of your boxer shorts, with a short pause to look at you and a smile of acknowledgement, she tugs at the elastic, forcing them off of you, each tug taking them down your legs as you lay bare before her with a slight twitch from your cock as you meet her eyes and realize what is happening.

The sudden rise of anxiety in the room is palpable, Your cock while semi hard from her grinding is yet to grow, her expectancy is obvious as she slowly edges her hand towards your cock. She lightly brushes your thigh as you look down on her, the closer her hand gets to you the more aroused you get, you feel the blood pulsating as if all other functions are unnecessary.

Your cock begins to fill, twitching and ready, she pauses slightly as the watches it grow in size as if pleased by her actions. Her hand grabs the very bottom of your shaft and pulls it upwards, you can feel your cock growing in her hand as it begins to span vertically. She watches on in awe and brings her other hand across your thighs to hold it, with subtle thumb movements you can feel her start to jerk you off, the rhythm is slow at first with her thumb rubbing your underside near your balls, her fingers webbing around in a singular fashion. Your cock now fully erect, she begins to glide up and down on you with intense looks of reassurance which you grant her as you moan and hiss through your teeth. You begin to leak precum as she strokes, blending all of her actions in a smooth and wet stroke of your cock, you can hear the squelching of the juices melding as she does you up and down. The entire time your eyes closed, you pivot your neck to look at her and see pure cock lust in her eyes, her fingers becoming wet with your juices, her own juices leaking onto your shin from before, as she pushes her vagina up and down on your leg with force.

Yeah .., i hope She'd like me and would allow me. I would respect Her choice in any case.

Whatever you want user

I would respect her with my tongue up her ass.

>Yeah .., i hope She'd like me and would allow me. I would respect Her choice in any case.
Yes and still worship her without question

oh sht waddup

Zoey so sexy

Must be sweaty in those heels ... ughhhh

Exactly, whatever She may think of me .. i'd still be obsessed by Her

all that butthole hair

and maybe one day she would look at us and say we are finally worthy and allow us to lick her all over. Until then the Jars of our Princess will get us through

God I am so in love with her body.

yuuuuuuup

it hurts user, doesn't it.

>and maybe one day she would look at us and say we are finally worthy and allow us to lick her all over. Until then the Jars of our Princess will get us through

Hnnggg yes they will .., that'd be like a drug for me, i'd keep them in my room and worship every day for as long as i can

More please based story user

>>and maybe one day she would look at us and say we are finally worthy and allow us to lick her all over. Until then the Jars of our Princess will get us through
Same here. Never far from one of them, so we know we are close to a fix.

samefag

Hurts so good.

I love that pic, she is so cute

hhhnnnggg

Requesting amanda seyfried bj pic

> close to a fix

Exactly, the moment of the day i'll spend with Princess Pey's holy jars would be the best moment ever. Which one would be your favorite? I know it's a tough question, i myself can't even decide

>Which one would be your favorite? I know it's a tough question, i myself can't even decide

Ohh I can't choose, but her musty crotch/pussy Scent Jar would probably win out. but if I had her used panties... well you could tear me away.

Fuckkk, i think i'm the same on that, or maybe i'd prefer the Jar who hold Her holy feet scent, at the beginning of my worship and edging session i'd probably attach it around my nose and go into another state

She'd own me just with Her scent going up in my nose from so far.

our rooms would be like an Opium den. Just us stoned on Princess Pey. What a way to live.

The anoose

Yas exactly, but do you need anything else in life? I personally wouldn't. Constant edging and worshipping of Princess Pey, no distraction. Just us and Her is what is really important.

Nice!

These threads are usually the same old shit, hadn't seen this one.

Hopefully her head de-stewie griffons some day.

>Yas exactly, but do you need anything else in life? I personally wouldn't. Constant edging and worshipping of Princess Pey, no distraction. Just us and Her is what is really important.
No nothing else is needed. You say it exactly how it is. You understand completely. Total worship of our Princess PeyPey

I'd push her head into the pillow and go to town on her sexy body tbh m8.

i want to buy her bikini top. That one she has on.

Thank you so much user! English isn't my main language so i'm really trying to explain it the way i feel.

But yeah that's how i see it and if She'd be selling those kind of holy Jars, i'd be even more of a thermit, just constantly with them on my desk and Princess Pey on the screen , edging into a coma for Her.

How does she wake up each morning knowing that her jew parents literally bred like farm animals to create Peyton "Return on Investment" List?" That has to fuck with your head I would think.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Would do.

Oh there are many more.

Kek

Nice ass

the re-touched image. She looks sort of like one of the Zima sisters

Fuckin slag.

is that Giada DiLaurentis?

I doubt she sells them :(

Triple Dubs checked with Alexa Vega's fine titties.

You're a slag too, you know you love it.

Yeh, I love it. I love her big British tits