>I just don't find it attractive
>people get pissy
>"user, you should be more accpeting, everybody is beautiful"
>meanwhile, girls only want fit dudes or niggers because of bbc
>please kill me

pic related

then get fit.
not enough time to do some push ups?

I'm not a bad looking dude. I'd rate myself a solid 7/10 if I had to.

If u are fat dosn't make any sense to dislike fat girls, also, when you like someone you wont care about how she looks, also ive heard that fat girls have a gifted mouth

>Why don't hit girls like me, only fags and whales flirt.

Pic related

almost 6' at only 125lbs?

Dude I'm 6' at 180lbs.. and I'm small.

You must be branch.

Op post pic pls, i have no idea how you can be 5'11 125

This is now a gets thread

Show boi pucci or gtfo

Checked

Trips, nice

No OP. If you want to die you need to do it yourself. On topic: though feminism has damaged the already feeble and irrational minds of women everywhere even further it should be noted that most of the women using dating sites and apps are the ones that are having trouble getting a guy AKA: the fugly fat bitches. Try going out a couple times a week OP. A bar or club or something just relax a bit have a couple drinks and see if anyone shows interest in you. Try to pick a place you feel comfortable with. If you can't dance don't go to a place where there is lots of dancing. Even comedy clubs and stuff are good. You'll only find the desperate and fags (because gay dudes are still pretty rare) on dating apps. Sorry for wall of text.

>be me
>6'1"
>220lbs
>want a fat gf
Get hit on by everyone. It's flattering, but usually fruitless.
>tell people it's not some lack of self-esteem, I genuinely prefer fat chicks.
>People are incredulous
>"user, I've seen girls literally throw themselves at you... most of whom were beautiful."
>meanwhile, fat girls think that either I'm a stereotypical gym rat, or having a laugh... or they want the bbc.
>I'm ok with living, despite the occasional bout of crippling depression and anxiety.

Pic only vaguely related.

related
but I don't want to get gayed on

I'm the 6' at 180Lbs guy. Sorry to tell you, user.. but no-one thinks you go to the gym. You're not big enough for that.

I bounce from 180Lbs to 210Lbs.. not fat, either.. all lean and muscled. And no-one would ever think I'm a regular at a gym.

They don't have to think I go to the gym; I do, an hour after work minimum, Monday to Friday. I was a fat fuck in grade nine and not being a tubby bitch kind of became an obsession.

I went up over 250 three years ago to see if I could, but it was a bit much to maintain.

Having read your pitiful green text, coupled with your neurositic picture, it is obvious your pussy shortcomings are not at the fault of your looks; they are at the fault of your attitude.

You're really a piece of shit.
Change your attitude. Walk around the park, take yourself out on a date, put your damn phone away and just enjoy the green earth

OP here, I don't want to go to the gym tho. I'd just rather stay how I am

Keep trying. Everyone's different. You'll find what you're after eventually.

What the fuck is there to prefer about them?!
They have terrible self control (obviously), a shit ton of them have bad hygiene, and they're hideous blobs of wasted potential. Have some pride son and don't date a fucking land whale

you self conscious about your belly button user? Got an outtie?

Fuck what others say. Get yoself the Slim Jim of your dreams

nigger, my job is to go out and talk to people, and I go out with my friends all the damn time. I just don't understand why everyone gets triggered when I make a reasonable request to not date fugly bitches with no self control
this guy understands
it's a swirl, and I don't like it. Not innie or outie, just flat

can you suck your own dick? cuz if not its not your opinion you should be concerned with

Why are their elbows so fucking red?

There's more to love?

I don't do poor hygiene, that's a deal breaker... and there's definitely a tits:hips:ass:belly ratio I follow.

Most importantly, I don't really give a fuck who anyone else thinks I should be dating, especially one of the faceless anons on this Laotian macrame forum.

If I could suck my own dick, do you think I'd be here?

Yes?

fk all fat people

That was the answer I was kinda looking for. I hope you find what you want.

no, but it's important to have some semblance of self worth

Here is the deal, you're 100% correct. Fat hambeasts want everyone to be "accepting" but what they actually mean is that they want to date upward.

And honestly, all women want to date upward. All of them worth having anyway. Most of them settle for useful idiots, which is what they want you to be.

So now, you can take this information and lament that life isn't fair and boo hoo about it. It won't get you anywhere though. Instead, understand that these are the rules of the game and make it work for your advantage. Dress better. Workout a little - you'd be amazed what some should presses and ham sandwiches can do for physique on a man.

Just be firm in your words. Not arrogant, not a douche, but firm. Between what I've described and good verbal skills women will see you as superior and want to be with you. Then it's no longer about them trying to pull you down, it's about you picking who gets the privilege of sleeping with you.

Best of luck user. I'm a 33yo kissless virigin so I'm just telling you what I wish I knew.

I'm 6'1" and 140 lbs. I eat 3000 Cal./day. Sucks man. And I'm in Vancouver so food is expensive.

You're probably right. I'd have to show that shit off.

Kek, good advice user up until the end part.

ur definitely a little chubby if you're 6' and 210

>but I don't want to get gayed on
toO LATE

I'm fat, always been fat and I've had 4 long term relationships with women and none of them have been fat. Granted, they are 5 or 6's at best, but they weren't fat. So stop making excuses, faggot.

When I was about 280 in grade 9, my girlfriend was a knockout... with a fat fetish...

She left me in grade 11 because I wasn't squishy anymore.

user, you sound exactly like me! Maybe if you suck your own dick, I'll jizz too!

>"it's a swirl, and I don't like it. Not innie or outie, just flat"
>being insecure about how your bellybutton looks to anonymous users on an anonymous message board

You don't deserve a non fat gf you faggot

5"11 and 125. You are a walking twink. Bulk up or drop your skinny jeans and take a dick.

Ugly retard virgin

well, it was either block it out or get shit for it. I posted a pic once before and the entire thread derailed because of it

Like it did when you blocked it out?

I smell bullshit.

You are a lying insecure faggot who comes to complain on Sup Forums because you can't get what you want out of life.

nah, it's just stupid looking. And of course I came to complain to Sup Forums, that was the intent of the thread

>tfw want nothing but a qt fat gf
>only girls that hit on me are tiny with daddy kinks

kill me

can I be you

only if you attract fat chicks and i get to be you

It's a belly button you fucking autist, how are they suppose to look? Nobody has ever turned down fair criticism or advice to someone just because their bellybutton looks a certain way.

Now redeem your pathetic bitch self by posting your bellybutton and maybe you'll get an ounce of respect.

the problem with that pic is that she's a pretty cute fat girl and his fat-self is a neckbeard fedora-wearing loser

There's a lot of ways to be cool as a bigger guy if you know how to work your look. But fedora-neckbeard is a bad look on anyone.

There are unfuckable female equivalents of that fedora guy, and I like big girls.

this is a weird form of body positivity and I like it

Such inspiring

>comes into the thread
>reeeee-s at op for crossing out his bellybutton of all things
>doesn't contribute to the thread
fat detected

This guy knows what he's talking about

Found the fat guy from pic one

>>doesn't contribute to the thread
bitch pls. His thread is nothing we haven't seen any other beta cuck make before.

I'm actually giving him the best criticism so far by telling him to be a man and own his fucking body and be proud of how he looks, instead of pussying out and removing bellybuttons n shiet.

fine

I agree.
Screw fat bitches.
Then leave them. Forever

>5'-11"
>125lb

OK Mr. Skeletor

nice trips
fag comment is faggy

LOL NIGGA YOU GOT AN EAR ON YO BELLY. Does it sound loud to you when your belly gurgles?

I'm not fat yet. It's coming, sooner rather than later, but for the moment I'm 175lbs, 6'0", and horribly insecure about my weight for no reason.

But I like big-guy swagger. It's easier to be in shape (not that I'm in shape, my body is a wreck) but in the end it all comes down to how you carry yourself. Everybody's got their angle, every guy has their play, it's about learning what works for you, and that goes just as much for big guys as it does for anyone else.
I'll never be a high school football player, but I found what works for me, and I've done better than I ever thought I would.

Havent kekd that hard since nam

Put on some muscle. 6'3" 220lbs here, and don't have a problem scoring fit girls. Now they're not 10's for sure as I'm average. But they're not fat, and most of the time I can get girls who are in shape. You simply need to compensate for your flaws.

honestly that looks pretty normal. I wouldn't have given it a second look if you hadn't brought it up. also timestamp faggot.

Michael?

>5'11"
>125 lbs

Sounds pretty decent.

I'm 5'11" and I weigh 190 lbs. So I could stand to lose 30 lbs or so. But I still do pretty well. Something is weird with you OP.

No idea what user looks like but...um...arnold was 6'2 245 at his competition weight, and he was arnold. What are you talking about?

Dude fat girls have great pussy just stay away from the crazies