Does anybody have a real deflowering video? Obviously they have to be 18+

Does anybody have a real deflowering video? Obviously they have to be 18+

Other urls found in this thread:

m.drtuber.com/video/99134/real-defloration-cherry-popped-crying
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But if they werent I suppose you wouldnt mind tho right faggot?

no fucking way theres any on the web
only sloots like to get taped

Yeah I don't care about age, but this is Sup Forums so it's 18+ or get out.

>deflowering
>18+

OP, you do realize that most girls get their cherries popped at like 12-14?

Plus at least 85% of "defloration" vids online is just some 22 year old on her period.

That's why I want to find real deflowering video, 18+. Does it even exist? If it does exist what are the chances it is on the Internet.

a girl that is likely to be taped having sex is unlikely to be a virgin at 18
there may be a real one out there but you'd never know from all the fake ones

They exist and they are lame as fuck. Just watch defloration vids until you find one with a chick who is screaming and crying the whole time.

Have you ever taken a girls virginity? They fucking hate their first time. It's painful even if they don't have a hymen.

Well, I've taken one girls "virginity" she was 15, I was 16. I say "virginity" because she was raped by her dad when she was 12, so I don't think it counts at all.

I saw on each years ago where this guy was supposed to break this girl's hymen gently. They had her bent over a table and tied down, and the dude quickly shoves the handle of a screwdriver up her snootch. She was talking to the chick who was filming and didn't see it coming. She let out a scream and flailed for a moment, but the job was done.

You might not think so but user, it counts.

> raped by her dad at 12

You guys are so fucking naive.

I'm sure that's the fastest way to do it, it would be too hard to get ur dick in there without it bending, I've tried that before and my dick felt like it broke.

I got the same story from a few of my girlfriends in HS. One said it was an uncle, another said it was a boyfriend. They hate they fact that they gave their cherry to a creep because they were horny and young, so they tell themselves it was rape and pretend to be virgins again. Happens quite often.

There is some legit Russian made stuff of 18+ rural, naïve central Asian chicks showing their unbroken hymens for a couple hundred Roubles. Search "defloration".

I popped my wife's when she was 23. Right after our financial engineering final.

This girl was abused since she was around 4 by her dad, she got him in trouble for it and everybody believes her, but for some reason I don't.

m.drtuber.com/video/99134/real-defloration-cherry-popped-crying

I wouldn't know. I've only ever boned slutty chicks.

Thank you for the sauce based user, I'm convinced it's legit.

Was she hot user?

Post pics. For science.