Just found out two of the prostitutes I've been seeing lately are in high school! Damn. I'm now pedo

Just found out two of the prostitutes I've been seeing lately are in high school! Damn. I'm now pedo

where did u find them?

There are a couple of spots in town that girls are known to walk. Found one a few months ago on a back street Ave she is anyways introducing me to her little cute friends who are looking to make money.

Where ya from?

You lucky son of a bitch. High school is too old, but I would take it.

In central California

whats the street?

Belmont

are they black?

No Mexican
A couple Mexican and white
And one white

But there are some cute black ones out there. Mostly ghetto trash though

nice whats the h/s?

Hs?not sure what that means

the school?

whats the number? or snap or kik?

>Update
Dubois

Did you just pull up and talk to her? Did she flag you down? Was she a noticeable streetwalker?

She was in a well known area.
I wasn't sure if she was working, she was with a small group of girls and they were all young and hot. I pulled up and she came to the car.

will you stop going now that you know?

She didn't look obvious. She was wearing cute going out clubbing clothes and look nothing like most girls out there

Not really lol. I should. Maybe ill slow down. I was seeing er and some of her friends almost every other day

When you pulled up did you wave or give her the look? Also, we talking like 16-17?

Some men would love to be in your position
try it out now and if you feel too weird then yeah stop for while

What do they charge? Are they independent?

I used to always hook up with high school prostitutes (prostitots). But that was my early twenties, I'm now mid thirties

I'd say 36 is the limit

Varies. I'm really generous with them because we usually had like three or four of them at a time. They are all pimped. They have "boyfriends" lol

where u from?

how old are you?

"And here we find a perfect example of the success America achieves by keeping prostitution illegal. Already our current legislation has created to very smart young Entrepreuers that contribute to the growth of capitalism by naively selling their bodies for pieces of paper and one unsuspecting low life sack of meat we can throw into one of our new state of the art, privately owned prisons that cog the wheels of this freedom loving country!"

Cool I'm safe lol

>729335546
Central California

was this near Aldos?!

Further down near first

The "blade" lol

damn that place looks sketchy

makes sense i guess

>Update
They ate headed back out there in a bit. There is fine of them tonight in a group. All thin and nice assed. Only one is cubby butstill cute

Hit and miss out there. But she's she to find new young talent

Dang. I fucked up that sentence

A different girl I met out there. I know this one is of age

nice trips

any of them do bareback?

Ah yes the classic idiot's argument that the number of revolutions you've taken around the sun has anything to do with your maturity.

No. Just. One of my sugar babies I've known for years. Most of these younger girls wont every suck dick without a cover

What are some good streets?

What are you looking for all areas have different usual's ran by pimps

What's your favorite?

Mexicans and white girls

One of my current favorite
Meet her on bp
She's been my go to

I meant streets, where do you often visit? Also, do you use motels?

You are the luckiest man on Sup Forums right now.

Lol my bad. Lately Belmont, Fresno to Millbrook have had great action.
I don't do car, got busted by le like that in the past.i usually just get a hotel with them until they become regulars and we just go to their houses

Lol this group reminds me of a group of about five 15-17 year old I sugar babied when a was in my early twenties

Don't die

Dont tell him, he is setting an entrapment for you lil pedo