I need emotional help. I feel depression all the time, I can't be motivated to get up or do anything...

I need emotional help. I feel depression all the time, I can't be motivated to get up or do anything, I think about suicide at least once on a good day and constantly on a bad day. I thought about trying to talk to my friend but he's one of those "man up git er done" guys and that just doesn't help. Plus I'm a dude so my family and other friends don't have the patience for a male who isn't strong enough to deal with his own shit. Is there a place I can talk to people? It isn't here, I'll get called a dumb lazy faggot in the first post. I just need a shoulder to cry on or I'm going to go crazy.

its gonna be ok bb

Can't help. But that image is horrifying.

Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Xanax and Prozac are your friends.

crisistextline.org

Yeah but I don't really have problems with expressing emotion and I have an annoyingly high libido.

Use resources like this. Find a therapist. It can absolutely get much better. Trust me.

My mom OD'd on pills when I was 17, not going to go down the same addiction route she did.

hey ive been there...you wanna talk about something?

Have fun being all high and mighty when you cant leave your house ever again faggot.
Also saged.

Might as well make like a negro and smoke crack

The truth is a that you don't have a life, you ARE life! Knowing this is true we freedom.

life is pain and suffering but you can find something to make it worth enduring

You're really projecting. Maybe you need to talk as much as I do.

Just everything. Broke my leg last thanksgiving, lost my job, GF left me then got together with some 6'1" chad british guy who owns three businesses and I can't get motivated to do fucking anything. I can barely find the energy to shower sometimes. So getting doped up out of my mind like until I can't walk or make a sentence isn't going to help, especially when I have no money.

I feel this user. I'm going through similar issues. I'd say therapy/go see a doctor and tell them about how you feel and they can get you on medication, but I personally don't think meds are the answer to your problems. Mostly, just keep your chin up, when you've hit the bottom, the only direction to go from there is up.

If you fap, work on cutting that out

Why? I fapped right after making the OP and felt slightly better. It's like an emergency endorphin shot.

Give up your emotions, I loved this girl and I finally worked up the confidence to ask her out but when I did she called me a freak and told me to never talk to her again, so I blocked out my emotions and now I don't feel anything, emotions make you weak so I refuse to have them.

:o

What a useless torture device.
I have schizoaffetive disorder. It's so fucking lovely to have mood swings while seeing shadows and random voice calling my name at night.

Edgy

>need to talk
Enjoy talking newfag.

you've gotta help yourself, man.
therapy and meds can only do so much if you have an awful life. there's an important distinction between living an awful life and being depressed.
you can be doing ok in life and something is just a little off in your noggin and meds can fix you easily, but if you have an awful life they can only do so much. a lot of the time we get depressed for a reason, evolution knows what it's doing, the hippocampus is older than humans and it's fine-tuned and well designed, it's been through a lot of shit.
i know you're not motivated and you don't wanna be told to man up and get over it and get out there and fix your life but unfortunately that's the solution. but take it in baby-steps bro, you don't have to be a CEO tomorrow. start by tidying your room, or cleaning up the 30-odd random memes on your desktop that are making your life awkward but you can't be bothered to deal with. log off the internet for a while and sit and consider some of the things you've been meaning to do but you've been putting them off, and have a little crack at one of them. that's the start.

This is decent advice, the way you put it. Sometimes I feel a bit better after getting something I need to get done. Can't clean the memes though... Too dank.

Well, it probably does feel good short term...

But long term I find it depletes testosterone levels, which in turn makes it hard to find motivation in anything. If you are also possibly "addicted" you might have fucked up the dopamine levels in your brain a little bit too

rooting for you, good luck dude

As long as you never make children, you will be fine.

Also, shut the fuck up and do something. Life isn't going to fall in your lap. I mean, unless your family left you millions, life isn't a passive event.

Same boat here, I got shitted on from all angles, crushed my spirit. Everyday is a fight to do shit and hold everything together. Some things that help are to know that you aren't alone, and you are suffering just like everyone else is. Your pain is our pain. Also don't isolate yourself from your friends and anybody that cares about you, you'll regret that one big time.

Coming from someone who's about to kill himself.

You're good man. You just want attention cuz ur alone and human.

nigga come on dude don't an hero we all in this shit hole together

u sock

Nice dubs, and nah man. The world is fine without me.

these dubs say otherwise >

literally go outside and get sun. Thats the easiest fix. Most medications just mess you up more

Hey, i'm a therapist. The best treatment out there for depression is called behavioral activation. Basically when you don't feel like doing anything, you should be doing activities that you at least feel like you're good at, even if you don't have any motivation to do it.

Try to find a counselor or therapist. They help.

Find a Scientologist or a Scientology church, they help people who feel the same every day.

I felt trapped by life for months and just drank and fantasized about driving my car off the road until I deciding SOMETHING had to change. It did, they really helped. have a solid job now and a better group of friends, still have problems like anyone else but I'm happier overall and still getting better

Delet this image please

Scientology is a cult. Don't listen to this moron.