What's the most quick and painless way to die, Sup Forums ? I'm kinda of tired of life in general...

What's the most quick and painless way to die, Sup Forums ? I'm kinda of tired of life in general, I'm too disgusted with the human race and I'm generally a failure at life. Help a Sup Forumsro out?

pic unrelated, but damn them freckles.

Helium's always a classic

Exit Bag

She looks like she took a shart to the face

Go ahead if you wanna kill yourself OP, but
>too disgusted with the human race
Is a shit excuse

Okay, so if you can get some help, a shot to the back of the head is the way to go. If not, hanging. Bonus points if you use piano wire for the noose and glue your hands to your head after it's around your neck.

A euthanasia kit you can by off the net, they use some kind of gas, you just pass out and gone.

Then the bullet does some ricochet and now you're disfigured and/or brain damaged instead of dead.

I mean, the chances of that are way less likely from the back. You still need them to have a not-horrible angle and any bullet bigger than a .22. Still, the rip your own head off bit is better.

do it nigger

I hear freezing to death is relatively nice- you just feel sleepy and zzzz and don't wake. Bonus corpse will be preserved for funeral viewing and you can make it look accidental

Listen man... Do yourself a favor. Before you actually decide to do it, get ahold of some good acid. Put on your favorite music, and watch a sunrise/ sunset in the prettiest place close to you. One hit should be enough to really enjoy it. Might give you a new outlook on life my man.

What you got to lose?

Also, extremely high dose of novolog insulin would do it pretty quick, and you'll pass out before it starts to hurt.

You forgot "Stream it"

Hanged, drawn and quartered.

jump off a really tall building

This is all solid advice. If you can't find acid, try mushrooms. They really helped me. Snapped me right out of my depression.

But of we can't talk you out of it, high dose insulin is the way to go.

why end it man? WWCSD bro dyings for amateurs, roll out the magic, defeat the earthworm with your words, become an f-18, a high priest vatican assassin warlock, tigers blood

Dont fucking kill yourself pussy you can only live when your finally not afraid of dying...fuck strippers, do drugs, pimp some fucking hookers out, rob a fucking bank be a fucking legend and if you die in the process at least you lived...but dont die just to die

Yea try the shrooms instead, I've seen things saying they can help with depression for some reason. Don't know if the same is true for acid.

At low doses, acid is wonderful for it. Too deep, too quick, and the head space may be too much for that.

This

Go to mexico and ask for some hookers and blow, fuck the hookers, do the blow, then ask the guys who gave it to you for "el chapo"

Or maybe this