Found out my old bully is in jail Sup Forums

Found out my old bully is in jail Sup Forums.

Why do people bully Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/news/crime/update-teen-charged-as-adult-in-hamilton-high-hazing-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mainly insecurities

i did it back in the day because it made my "friends" laugh, now i want nothing to do with them because i'm not a fuckwit

It's kind of fun. You can really get up inside someone's brain for the rest of their life and not even really mean anything by it.

one of the biggest lies in history

bullies bully because they see weakness and feel the natural urge to purge it, shut it down, and make sure it lives in fear as it should

Mental illness maybe?

Went to school with this piece of shit.
Good to know he'll be locked up for several years

On a similar note, my middle school best friend recently got arrested for getting pulled over with THREE FUCKING POUNDS OF WEED

projecting

lmao the natural urge? maybe if we were living in the wild like animals.. oh Sup Forums...

I bullied a kid in middle school because I was insecure, miserable, and felt like I had no control over any aspect of my life.

As a result I took it out on another kid because I was bigger and he never fought back. It was the one thing I controlled.

I hate myself for it so much.

He's cute, what did he do? Question applies both to you and to land in jail.

oh hes fucked.. what state

There is alpha and pussy. One dominants the other.

Because pussy nonconformists need to butch up and get with the program. We need more normalcy and maybe that means more bullying. Tough shit.

+1 he's cute af

Maryland. It's not even the first time he's been caught before, he had a big case a few years ago because he had some vacuum sealed brick of weed. Both times he was caught with a scale too. The kid is dumb as fuck lol

People bully because everybody has become low hanging fruit.

See, bullies aren't inherently mean people, they have simply been raised to reject the kind of faggotry that single mothers impose on their children.

Some kissy little bitch who tries to "fight using your words" is going to get punched in the goddamn mouth, and he fucking deserves it.

Being an insufferable asshole is the only marketable skill that children are being taught. The bullies are the ones tasked with smacking some sense into these feminized faggots.

When I was in school, I'd have beat the shit out of any male who used the phrase "I feel..." before telling me his gay add opinion about something. Feel your fucking nose getting broken bitch.

There needs to be more bullies. It'll toughen these tumblr faggots up a bit.

You were bullied because you were a stupid worthless faggot op that no-one could ever love. Fucking kill yourself.

someone i despise in in deep shit too. rape, kidnapping, molestation, sexual assault, and harassment. but hes a nigger so i guess it was going to happen one of these days.

for one of two reasons:
1) they're children
2) some people suck...

damn are all these charges from one person?

Well... It's a nigger... so... that isn't surprising.

dildo.png

yes, i can post a link to an article if you want to read on it

One day you will cringe more about earlier life events,eventually after a lot of cringing and shock you will accept things that happened because you have acknowledged that they did happen and nothing can change it.

Set a kids hair on fire and called him raton because he looked like a rat. Took a picture of a girl with my gameboy camera and made her face look like a dog and called her bitch all the time in middle school.

I was an asshole for the laughs, then I stopped mid high school, found pot, and chilled out.

You let that little shit tylor bully you?

hes 17 and being tried as an adult, his life is over
abc15.com/news/crime/update-teen-charged-as-adult-in-hamilton-high-hazing-case

it was all over the news in arizona

Wow. You are one insecure faggot. Guys like you deserve to live in the squalid misery of your whitetrash trailer park or your mother's basement if can't cut those appron strings that are throttling your masculinity. When you eventually realize your caveman centric mentality has no place in the modern world I hope you understand all the anger and misery you love with is entirely of your own creation. Karma is a bitch and usually self inflicted.

Been through that stage already. Thought I was past it. Then I ran into the guy I bullied. He legit still hates me. I tried to apologize and he told me off.

spoken like a true beta male

your bully has cool hair.

Sexual frustration

Okay retard bully

There won't be though, being a bully nowadays gets you fucked over really bad in the long haul. Especially if you dream of going to a good college.

First off, fucking checked. Nice.

Second, those are some heavy charges. If that all goes through, he's screwed more ways than one.

Prob shows you how much effect it has on people, he's still dealing with it and importantly you are looking it in the eye and can see (feel) what was not right.Your insight is not comforting and as I told you it will take time and refection to accept what happened and it's consequences.

Marijuana cucked you

Middle school bully just got into a car crash, paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life
>Feelsgoodman

>Why do people bully

Usually because they're inadequates who have themselves been bullied, probably by a domineering and controlling father. The only way they can feel any degree of control over their lives is by exerting control over others.

QUADDDDDDDDDDD

One way to get stabbed in a bar at 25. Psychology would probably tell you he was bullied. A chimpanzee would tell you breeding rights.

right on
underrated post

Bc you're a baby back bitch

The patriarchy am I right?

yeah nigga cause we ALPHA AS FUCK

Is this the thread where we post our bullies?

shit man why'd u put my image on the internet

I've polished your boots for the last time

If you have a bully, kys. You're a beta and life will be shit and downhill from here.

>dildo.png

To not be salty all the time or just pure autism because bullies.... I guess

KEK

To go to jail, obvi

Checked my nigga.

Also,
>implying most niggers live past 17
>implying niggers have lives
>implying nigger lives matter
>implying people give a shit about Arizona

Aaaaand thats what is wrong with America.

The fucking pussies have outnumbered the real men.

kek

they want to feel powerful and in control of something

What