Why are black quarterbacks inferior?

Why are black quarterbacks inferior?

because of racism

Because they are black.

Well no shit. What is it about blacks not being able to preform as well at the quarterback position?

Because the Wyatt man is holding them down

One of my favorite gifs

>meme black qb has elite team
>meme black qb scores 1yard touchdowns
>media praises him
>team becomes shit
>suddenly he is shit again
Every black qb ever

Vick was good but that was because his nigger qb tendencies were offset by his physical ability

Who do you feel is the best black qb of all time?

Randall Cunningham

There's been a black qb in the last 3 owls

Moon

Steve Young

Kaepernick is shit. Wilson isnt getting any better than

Dak, Wilson, cam, Winston, Taylor, Bridgewater. They're not all that bad

Doug Willams

Notice that all the qbs in that image (besides Bridgewater) are athletic? Being too athletic is bad for qbs because they don't put the proper work in since they think they can rely on their body.

Notice that the qbs with longevity (Brady, Brees, Mannings, etc) are dedicated to the minutiae of their craft. Meanwhile even Rodgers falls into the trap of relying on arm talent which is why he's unpredictable sometimes.

it's not black quarterbacks in general, it's the modern day swag fags who grew up idolizing mike vick. they probably played halfback or wideout at sometime during their high school career.

Wilson and Dak are white.

Stop trying to lay claim to white accomplishments black people.

>this is being white in America

>Protip

>They Aren't

>This being white in Canada

No lie, Russell Wilson. Not even a Seahawks fan. I swear.

She looks pretty white to me lad

Wilson through this point in his career is not better than Moon.

because lower mental capacities

Typically, bad behaviour and temperament problems, coupled with a tendency to scramble too much and not improve their playcalling/awareness/throwing abilities.

Whites stay calm under pressure while niggers chimp out.

Except thats a lie

The vast majority of white qbs are shit. It likely balances out proportionally.

Wilson, Dak, Winston are good. Cam and Tyrod are decent. Kaep and Bridgewater suck.

>Dak
no. he's alex smith at best. and that's assuming he doesn't go to shit when teams have complete tape on him

How many of these QB's were black?

Damn now you got both the Mccown brothers on there. Fucking browns man.

Is Mariota black? I honestly have no clue

Yes. One of those Hawaiian blacks. Mariota being a traditional African American surname.

Put those stats in historical context. Moon was a better QB in his era than Wilson's been in this one.

Rivers and Romo are 4th and 5th in all time career passer rating. They are not however the 4th and 5th best QBs of all time.

>Dak 8.31 Y/A
>Smeth 6.92 Y/A

lol no. Dak can actually throw more than 20 yards.

because russell wilson is elite

>le throw a drag and let cole beasley get 20 yards after the catch man

Yeah except the chefs and cuckboys are the best teams in the NFL right now.

> 9-3
> 11-1

Go ahead and mark down that SB because both teams are hungry.

If you actually think Dak is getting all his yardage on yards after catch plays, you haven't watched the Cowboys at all. He can and will throw bombs if you test him.

Well he certainly isn't black

Dak is the only black QB who can have a long lasting career because he doesn't chimp out under pressure and starts running around like a headless chicken.

I'm not sure about Russell. He's too short to see past his line and we've seen this season what happens if you take away the athleticism.

Prime Mike Vick

>Too short to see past the line

Never stopped Brees from being good for a long time.

I do agree with the other point, but I liken his reliance on athleticism closer to Rodgers than Newton. Wilson just needs a competent O-line and he can have a reasonably long career.

Wilson is also playing without an oline but still putting up numbers

Romo played without an O-line or a running game for years and put up much better numbers. There's a reason why his back is fucked.

This.

Id go with they're not.
Its simply we really just started seeing NFL teams move toward black QBs in the past 20 years or so and even with this being the case, most are specialized QBs who can run.
As time has gone on, we've seen more black QBs take on the traditional role or be a better mix of running/passing. As time goes on im sure it will even more and if we are to go by the rest of the NFL, then in another 20 years the position will be dominated by blacks.

Romo played with many different Dallas teams. Every year they reinvented themselves. But Romo is nothing but Rivers 2.0.
A fantasy QB because of his stats but when it comes to accomplishing anything.... nada.

A better question is why are white cornerbacks nonexistent?

Bad decision making usually. Poor accuracy for whatever reason

>Romo
>A fantasy QB because of his stats but when it comes to accomplishing anything.... nada.

Well, he try and bang Jessica Simpson for a while but his low-T couldn't keep it up.

That's not what warren moon said

2 I think
Lewis was
So is rg3

donovan mcnabb

Russell Wilson. That team went from OK to completely dominant when he arrived.

Because most black guys play real sports, like basketball

Apologize.

Mixed race people are just better for sports. Physical ability due to be bred like the savage mindless animals they are, mixed with white intellectual glory and values. Even the ones that arent mixed by direct parents but have that light skin because their grandmother was raped by massa, even they are better for the gift of white genetics.

This

institutionalize systemic racism