Are death grips a meme? They sound like shit

Are death grips a meme? They sound like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Sup Forums from five years ago was only pretending to like them ironically, and then we were colonized by /r/hhh faggots. They have always been dogshit.

Thats what I suspected. I tried for months to force myself to unironically like their stuff but its just bad. I cant even defend it anymore

I really, really love Niggas on the Moon but most of their other stuff is just kind of bland. Spoonfeed me recs please

They've got, what, six album?
Feed yourself, you enormous faggot.

>force yourself to listen to a band for approval from other autistic anons
why are there so many beta fags on this board

'No love', 'come up and get me' and 'more than a fairy' are my favourites

t.beta

Despite your projections I didnt do it for others approval you insufferable worthless amoeba. If others liked it so much, I assumed there must have been something of value I was missing. Of course my first instincts are usually right and there was nothing of value to be discovered. So fuck me right

>2017
>says "beta"

>ccccccurrent yyeearr am i rite

yeah fuck you. if you don't like something after a few listens, get nothing from it then its just not your style. if you keep listening for months then you are seeking approval

I like exmilitary

NOTM is probably their blandest album

>listening for months
kek

When will kids realize you can't enjoy something "ironically"?

Ugh, god. Yeah a big part of their fame is propped up by memers. The Money Store is actually a really solid record, no shit. But I haven't been able to like just about anything they have put out since.

I did see them live a couple summers ago though. I really liked it. They bring good energy to what they do on stage. I didn't eat that whole day and by the end of the show I was soaking in so much sweat from being in the pit that I almost blacked out and was seven pounds lighter the next morning.

Zach Hill is fun to watch on the kit, I really liked what he did in Hella too.

I really thought people would defend their stuff desu, it's nice

prob one of the best live shows i have ever seen. def got the crowd hyped. NLDB and Money store are great

DG themselves are great but when I saw them in London last October they came out 2 hours after the doors opened and there was no support act, so I had to stand there like an idiot for 2 hours to get a decent spot while listening to 16 year old idiots shouting memes into the crowd trying to be funny.

wanna go to some shows this summer? london here, I was in the pit with some buddies of mine

Could you be more of a pretentious cuck?

Money's a little tight atm, I'll see how things go.

I think Exmilitary was really well done attempt at something unique but onwards it just felt too over the top, off key and self aware to enjoy.
I'm not open minded enough I guess.

niggers

I've enjoyed all of their albums, with Exmilitary and No Love being the highlights of their discography. I would easily classify Death Grips as being one of my favorite musical groups.

This is the worst post I've ever read here. So much faggotry in such a succinct format.

>tfw I still get rustled by the death grips are bad meme

No Love Deep Butthole

cute

I think for a lot of people they start as a meme and then the more you listen "ironically" the more you enjoy it.

Money Store was pretty damn good senpai, I'd call that a highlight.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk
DEATH GRIPS JUST RELEASED SOMETHING

Literally the best thing in their entire discography so far.

lol thread brought back from dead with new material bukkake on Sup Forums. DG still got love

We know nigga

I JUST CAME HOME FROM UNI, FUCK

Bit of a push, it's alright but not that great.