youtube.com/watch?v=_LBC8hW08Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M
dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/celtic-chief-executive-peter-lawwell-9394561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a god awful fucking thread.

>reading this autistic argument in last thread
>send video to my 66 year old mum on skype
>"what's he doing mum, snorting something or wiping his nose?"
>"he's snorting something user, maybe a crushed up drug or a small tablet or something"

Im worried my mums a druggy now, how does she know this?

first for ABC's btfo and anime

>he slipped

Pretty chilly today lads

Say YES to Sup Forumsnime

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBC8hW08Pk

Take a look at Keane's constant sniffing, glary eyes and erratic behavior. Was he on coke during this incident?

>inb4 muh pre-game adrenaline

stop treating epl like an eternal thanks

Anime IN
But Sup Forums OUT t b h.

No, that's called being Irish.

Good thread so far

Why do anime freaks feel the need to spread their embarrassing obsession to a sports board?

I always thought this is called being Irish.

Shane is English Irish though.
Like Turkgermans.

>Gerrard retired
>Liverpool slipping saga begin with Coutinho injured
Really make you think

youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M

Aguero banned for 4 games
Fernando banned for 3

how

Aguero misses Leicester away, Watford home, Arsenal home and Hull away.

>Naruto

how do you go from this...

to this

Is this merchandise corporation in state of terminal cancer? Their fotball division seems to be sinking hopelessly, should they look for a new enterprise?

Went from a 0/10 to a 1/10

>Aids United

that american level banter

/arse/ was a mistake
The only important game is Arsenal home.

>Went from a 0/10 to a 1/10
he looks like a fat upper class inner-city New York Lesbian

If he'd sort his hair out and lose weight he'd do alright desu

Could say that about a lot of uggos really

Well, it is an American-owned company

Anyone got a screencap of Barkley crying about not getting subbed on yesterday?

what happened rashford has he played at all in the past 5 matches?

>teams in a different league should be scared

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell says Hoops would be biggest club in Britain if they played in English Premier League

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/celtic-chief-executive-peter-lawwell-9394561

>english football
>good

what did you mean by this

Yeah but on the wing. It's just pointless, let him be a substitute striker and come on against tired defences. He's still incredibly young so we can't have him be our main striker which is why I was okay with bringing in Zlatan to be kind of a 'stopgap' for Rashford to develop and get more used to this league.

Well they say EPL teams should be scared. Man United don't play in a league called EPL

also is martial playing at all? he also had a good streak in the beginning, collectively have they scored more than 2 goals?

autism

someone should replace mata with pogba

He was way off form earlier this season, might have something to do with his off field antics (fucked a slag, mother of his child split up with him). He's been playing more games recently and looking a bit more like the player from last season, would much rather him on the left than Rashford or Depay. If Mou can just get a grip and play a front 4 of Ibra, Martial, Mata and Mkhitaryan things wouldn't be so bad.

Martial has 4 goals + 3 assists, Rashford has 4 goals + 1 assist.

He broke the transfer record with Pogba, he has to play him regardless of how shit he is

don't think you understood what he was talking about m8

True, Mata has been actually pretty solid.

Did Moyes buy better than Van Gaal and mou?

Mouyes doesn't care a bit, he got players represented by Raiola (Poobag, Mkhi, Ibra) and god knows what percentage went into his greedy Portugese pocket

That's more >Scottish delusion than it is anything else.

Good Moyes signings:
>Mata
Moyes flops:
>Fellaini

Good LVG signings:
>Herrera
>Blind
>Romero
On the fence:
>Martial (good potential, extremely expensive)
>Shaw (good potential, extremely expensive and also injury prone)
>Rojo (was shite for a while, then pretty good, not a bad backup option but still early to tell if he can keep up the good form)
LVG flops:
>Di Maria
>Falcao
>Schneiderlin
>Schweinsteiger
>Depay
>Darmian
>Valdes

its fun

>Romero
Can't call someone good when he doesn't play

Well he's a free backup keeper who's been reliable when called upon, he's done alright for his job. Wouldn't trust him as a starting keeper like he was so very nearly going to be though.

>taunt cahill over his own goal
>end up losing the match and getting red carded

what did he mean by this?

>taunt cahill over his own goal
?

His bantz backfired

He's living up to his true name

Aguero Kunt

what a bellend

Aguero ruffled his hair after cahill scored

Is it even a debate now that Chelsea have won the league?

I'd even bet on them going totally unbeaten for the whole season from now. They do exceptionally well in the later parts of a match when the opponents are tired.

Make some good back up summer signings incase of an injury like ricardo rodriguez and naingolan. A striker would be great too cause i fucking hate batshuayi

lmao

If they win their remaining 2016 games (which they really should) I'll probably stick a bet on it. With City's suspensions and Liverpools injuries they've got a real chance of extending their lead to something like 8 points.

Overrated and Underrated player in 1 pic.

do you think it was karma?
idk m8 if coster goes MIA and they don't get a decent back up striker they're fucked I think

>le can't jump 6'7 man

that being said fuck quotes ginger

le quotes man BTFO

scholes became a deep lying playmaker for half his career tbf, crouchie was always a striker

>deep lying playmaker
That was only in the 6 month of his re-employed time, he always playing behind striker.

>mfw chelsea wins the league because of no european footy and leicester wins the CL because they dropped the home league

its simple math yet no one has figured it out yet

not at all, scholes started playing further back around 05 or 06 before the 'ronaldo era'. he barely ever played as an attacking mid since.

What's the deal with this 3rd-worlder obsessed with Man Utd and Pogba? Is it just another proxyfag?

Somehow I fear Chelsea will chokes against Sunderland and Pardew, tends to have bad results against them.

>Newcastle United's only way to bring european competition to the stadium is to try and host rugby matches

I'm scared almost every match, didn't think >we'd get past city

>yfw they climb back up and gayle cucks liverpoo out of another prem league win

>it's the paki taxi driver who already forgot the definition of second world since people pointed it out to him a week ago
Now tell us how you've been to Slovakia again, that will totally deflect attention from the joke of a club you "support"

ironically slovakia is better than manchester

Genuinely, why are you constantly posting like this? Liverpool/City fan? Juve fan salty about Pogba leaving? Hate Malaysians that watch football?

Post-commie countries are very comfy indeed, unless you live in some impoverished ghetto. I'd be edgy too if I had to deal with all sorts of ethnicities on daily basis
Manure are a cancer club, and this hilarious mess they've become is a great satisfaction after being ABU for nearly twenty years.
>salty about Pogba leaving
Kek, scamming Manure to hell and back is just a cherry on top. Pic related is what Pogba should be doing for that money, if not surpass it. Instead he's a flamboyant Cleverley with more possession losses

What's do you hate about Baytsyuaiuay?

>only 45 assists in his whole career in a dominant Utd side

HOW

He's a Juve fan on a customer triggering mission

>being ABU for nearly twenty years.
>Slovakian
Interesting

>He's a Juve fan on a customer triggering mission
Seems more reasonable than the answer he gave

>he still thinks I'm somehow butthurt about Pogba's deprture
Here's a comparison of Pogba's last Serie A season, that somehow convinced Manure to pay a record breaking fee for him, and how Pjanic does in the same position in his first 11 games. Please note that Pjanic is still criticized for not quite delivering for the money, less than a third of what Pogba cost lmao.
Ofcourse customers have no idea of football outside of England, so they didn't understand why everyone laughed at the deal since the beginning. Even before Pogba started embarrassing himself

genuinely think a manure fan fucked his gf lads

>negative 3.94

what

we live a in a really sensible and not retarded world where spitting is deemed worse than flying into someone at high speed and trying to break their leg

there could be a lot of diseases in that spit lad

>gore is not fully represented but glorified on american tv
>but show a nipple and face lawsuits

S E N S I B L E
E
N
S
I
B
L
E

>gf
He clearly likes blokes

if so there's nout wrong with that, let's not get homophobic

>implying there is anything wrong with that

Also flying into someone at high speed to break their leg isn't as bad as calling them a nigger

ah yes mourinho would snort coke in front of thousands of spectators + cameras from all over the world

Poor shooting accuracy, poor passing accuracy, losing the ball constantly with pointless dribbles. You know, similiar to what he does these days as well. But it seems Manure transfer people are more interested in YouTube compilations of flick-ons a long shots against Empoli, much like their customers kek.

can't help but be impressed by juves high tech marketing team

>"No one is dumb enough to think I'd do coke, so I'll do some coke"
The man is 2 steps ahead

so what's the deal with the mexican leicester fan

seems to try memeing leicester into a CL win

I thought Mexicans were assigned to Real Madrid

Leicester seem to have lost their head this season so he can emphasis with them