I just didn't think-

>I just didn't think-
>That's right, you didn't think.

Something people say everyday thread?

>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”

Is he gonna be alright bros?

>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon,
Who says this shit?

Here's what I, and I must only assume that others share this annoyance as well, hate about frogposters. Unlike other memes, which occupy a single thread at a time, the frogposter takes the existence of other frog threads as a cue for him to post his own. The frogposter will only be satisfied with his own thread and disdains the use others already existing. The driver of frogposting therefore is not about the content of whats posted, but the narcissism of its creator. It's motivated entirely from a yearning to be noticed.

The frogposter is a desperate, insecure creator. One who desires more than anything to feel included, but lacks the mental requisites for anything more taxing than regurgitation.

Furthermore, unlike other threads which rely on OC as lifeblood, frogthreads only recycle material. They do not create anything new, they pillage from existing media. Being derivative in nature it requires no creativity. No effort. No thought at all. The text portion of a frogthread is entirely a thoughtless exercise. The object, therefore, is not to create something new that other posters can admire, but to cast a widest net as possible and recall something that the most posters will recall themselves. The frogthread is a 'reaching out' by the creator to the vast body of Sup Forums hoping for an acknowledgement. It is a social endeavor, not a creative or intellectual one.

Posters who create or indulge in frogthreads want Sup Forums to be a chatroom where they can dump their thoughtless garbage and reap the dopamine rush of a (You).

It's just memes bruh

Hahaha you actually took the time to right that?! Ur a sad fuck my man

It's "write" not "right" you dumb fribbleposter
I'm over here right now, ROFLMAOing at your life

>i didn't think
>you're right you didn't think
>yeah thats what I just said
>you're right you just said that

I really fucking hate Mamet

Spot on my ass-blasted friendo

>X character is explaining something to Y character
>something suddenly happens that denies what X said.
>Y character says "You were saying...?"

>Both characters walk towards each other while pointing their gun
>They suddenly start laughing and hug it out

The worst thing is that people say this in real life too and think they're cool for it.

Because he said something like
>If I died during the making of it it would get rave reviews

wew lad you just described every meme to ever exist

Please don't screencap this post guise

>bad guy shoots one of his lackeys just for giving him bad news

The fourth panel is unnecessary.

>Find 1080p download for movie
>500 MB
Thanks YIFY

Do you think people say certain things because the want to sound like the "cool
guy" in the movies?

Only women talk like that to guilt trip you for $$$

>it's quiet...too quiet...i've always wanted to say that!

qft pepe