Alright Sup Forums i recently got officially diagnosed by my clinical psychologist as a sexual sadist...

Alright Sup Forums i recently got officially diagnosed by my clinical psychologist as a sexual sadist. Give me your best fap material.

Bonus points for fat bitches.

Extra bonus points for skinny bitches humiliating bbws

Come on Sup Forumsros im just trying to fap before bed

Up the ante this shit is soft

I cant possibly be the only one

This is why i came to Sup Forums my fap folder is pathetic and i knew Sup Forums could deluver if anyone could.

Something I wish I could find more of is chubby bitches getting punched hard in the stomach

Fuck bro its hard to find anything really good with chubby bitches

women are weak as fuck. Nigger tier weakness. How many free shots to you need to drop a 21 year old kid?

Its hard to find anything good w real hard punches

Whenever i find something with an even remotely attractive woman its obviously fake as shit. Its really fucking frustrating

Exactly

I guess if no one has anything feel free to post stories of experiences youve had with bitches

In college me and my buddies tied up and pretty much gang raped some fat broad i met at a party. It was fun but she was really into it which threw me off. I like it more when they struggle amd are visibly uncomfortable

He shoulda dropped her ass and blamed it on the nearest nigga nearby

I want to force my girlfriend to take a train like this too but i know if i do ill only see her as just another cum dumpster whore and it would ruin our relationship