I can't get drunk off of this

I can't get drunk off of this.
what beer gets you smashed quick? Also favorite beer thread.

the beer you drink with your anus

the only acceptable answer

Drink more of them retard. A few four lokos and you'll be drunk btw

I drink about 6 blue moons and I'll be sort of buzzed but Budweiser is weird. I can never seem to get drunk off of them.

Colt 45. It works every time.

4Lokos are full of fuck loads of sugar that hurt tummy's , malt liquors suck
Natural Ice is cheap and high alcohol beer
I like heineken, it tastes good to me but I don't drink often, but mostly prefer Lagers/Pale beer that taste crisp. IPA's taste nasty, Stouts is okay but it can be a bit too bitter for me not as bad as an IPA tho, some ciders okay but again too much sugar in my brew upsets my stomach.

Maybe try some hard liquor if you want to get nice and drunk, bourbon, whiskey and rum are hard drinks of the americas than can be enjoyable.

see if you can find pic related

Just drink steel 211 to get fuck up.It takes me only 4 tall cans to get drunk.

no hard liqour lol I finished a fourth of rum and got sick.
have you ever tasted a st.pauli girl lager?
I could try this looks interesting.
steel reserve?

Holy fuck how underaged are you

4lokos or malt liquor, if you are to much of a pussy or not enough of a nigger like me then go with steel reserve, i actually don't mind the taste, better than bud light or budweiser imo. It's a high gravity lager, not malt liquor

This user knows what's up, it's a great way to get smashed for like 4 dollars.

yeah I can stand the taste. I like this idea.
I might actually have to look for this, I drink a 12 pack before I get good and drunk.

>
>no hard liqour lol I finished a fourth of rum and got sick.
>have you ever tasted a st.pauli girl lager?

I have not, again I don't drink often, I live in VA what I have in the fridge right now is some Devil's Backbone Brewery, I picked up some mixed pack for a party last weekend and still have some left, I like their Vienna Lager, there was one I also tried from it it tasted sweet/tart like cider but it was beer. that was okay also.

i usually buy this no-name brand that's 7% alcohol. might not sound like much more than 5% but it makes quite a difference.

pic related, not sure if you'll have it where you live though

A 3 pack is like only 7 bucks. It taste like shit. But your not drinking it for the flavor. It's called poor mans beer or ghettos beer for a reason.

change it up. I find that if I drink the same thing for too long my body gets used to it. Chuck some spirits in there if you wanna get plastered

whoops, forgot favorite. Strongbow cider

This

it's pretty bitter user and has a skunky smell but it's really good.
I think I've seen devils backbone, is it any good?
haven't seen this but tbh 7% is what I usually look for. they have firestone ipa that's 6%
I tried rum and coke and blacked out after finishing the whole bottle so harder stuff rn gives me nausea

have you tried angry orchard before?

11,6%

I might have to try this. If I can find it lol.

I don't drink much but after 2 bud lights, I get a little sleepy

Drink "Victory at Sea" by Ballast Point Brewery from San Diego. 10% ABV and it's the best beer ever.

this euro co. called 8,8 makes a brew at 10,5%, 8,8%, and ?7%? its pretty good at getting drunk with, the only one that tastes somewhat good is the black flavor which is the lowest proof. just drink more beers or drop a shot in

whole bottle might be your problem. i drink shots between pints and rarely feel rough the next day.
nope, what's it like?

Ballast Point is like 16 bucks for a 6 pack near my place. Not worth it.

well it was my first time doing hard liquor, and angry orchard tastes like apple juice with an aftertaste.
this in California?

I drink natty daddy's they come in 25 ounce cans and 2 or 3 will get you pretty drunk if you slam them.

Yes it is. More like Southern California.

Indio beer is master beer.
Objectively

nice, I live here too. some markets like vons carry really shitty beers, so I go to an Armenian market and pick up imported stuff.

is cider different in the states? Ama Britfag and cider is like 5% over here. just a regular pint

Kilt lifter

cider here is like 5% but Angry orchard has a 6% stone dry in a variety pack

ICEHOUSE is my favorite