Trap here. Got about 30 minutes to kill. Ask me anything :) (Pic is me)

Trap here. Got about 30 minutes to kill. Ask me anything :) (Pic is me)

Post moar? plz

What is your favorite anime?

How do you feel emotionally from day to day?

Currently watching through DBZ Kai! ^,^

How'd you get your body?

dat ass is enough to make a man question himself

The first 6-8 months were brutal as my body was adjusting to the estrogen/having my testosterone lowered. Now that it's over my anxiety has eased quite a bit. I still deal with depression, I'm just a lot more aware of my emotions and equipped with better coping skills gained through transitioning/therapy :)

Squats/Eating your weight in protein so you actually gain muscle/Hormone therapy/Latina genes :P

You are gay because you watch gay anime or you watch gay anime because you are gay?

TBH shattering straight boys idea of their sexuality is my hobby. It's really fun being their first trans girl. They get so crazy and confused and I feel like I make a positive impact on their lives and how open minded they are.

Gay by birth and watching gay anime made me gayer.

Wow you have an ass to die for hun
I would love to submit to a trap

Favorite position being fucked?

were you that dude who was asking for black cock earlier?

>Gay by birth
Literally impossible, homosexuality is a social construction.

May we see sum from the front, cute pose? plz and ty, I also hope you're having a good night/morning.

Is this what we are gonna do in this thread?

get in a big fight?

Full sex nelson is the ultimate combination of bondage/pleasure.

I think there is a predisposition from birth to be more feminine or gay or whatever you wanna call it, but social learning is the thing that actually makes you gay. I hate when both sides of the argument use science but they pick and choose when to find science a valid argument.

Welp, it's not gay if i fap

Better than some faggot turning it into a spiderman thread

Nice timestamp

^,^

You have a cute booty in those panties, I'd love to see more, front and back.

Definitely I think both sides have a valid argument. I think it's a bit of both as I consider myself rather feminine, but have trans girlfriends who are like super masculine butchy types. You are who you wanna be at the end of the day.

But at the same time I also believe that you're born in a general area on the infinite spectrum of human potential.

kek

Gonna be stupid here. I love traps and traps only. How in the blue fuck do you meet them? Most, from what I've seen, don't frequent gay bars and pretty sure no one would put that on a profile.

Do you have kik?

Usually advocating to people to stop killing traps at an alarming rate is a good start. Other than that online dating sites (Like Queer OkCupid) are probably the best way to set something up. I'm on Tinder/Bumble/OKC etc.

body shot? (nude)
also timestamp of course.

ur ass is nice but how ugly is ur face

See this:

this

>pic is me
Posts ass

is it fun being a p3d0tard...lol

good question

this

aaaaaaaaaand OP is a faggot!
scratch that!
OP is a MEGA FAGGOT!

People who are homophobic and use gay slurs have been proven to be have repressed homosexual tendencies.

Some people*

Yep :P

i'm not homophobic.

skype?

Trips don't lie

Prove that you're a trap.

no OP is a p3d0fag see here

Good! There's no reason to hate queer ppl. We recycle and most of us have the inability to procreate and create more absolutely dipshitted wastes of space like most people on the planet earth (Basically anyone who voted for Trump)

time stamp or GTFO

Don't deny the gay, USE it to your advantage when you need to give the slip to some lgbt tards, I know I do it all the time and I'm becoming a trap (I let Sup Forums decide for me kek)

In my experience the changes were the fun part.

Can I get it

It's possible that there are environmental factors to making someone gay, but if so they seem to be fairly arbitrary.

Hardcore MAGA queer here, let's go

I call it Puberty II: Electric Bugaloo (With drugs, sex, drivers license, titties etc.)

Puberty is always a roller coaster but at least this time I was prepared for it.

Just found my webm folder :D

m'kays p3d0tard...lol

Kek, show feminine benis OP.

Yup I do shows on weekends! :)

don't be afraid to share it. or would you prefer to add others?

p3d0fags unite...lol

Bump for webms

Done :)

You're posting memes about cisgendered dudes individual insecurities about their attraction to traps. Not really registering as a personal diss. You tried though and we're all proud of you.

more! any of you being fucked?

& done also p3d0tard...lol

lol...nice try p3d0fag

>p3d0fag

Cringiest shit I've seen all day right here,typed like a true 12 y/o.What does being a faggot even have to do with diddling kids anyways?

>inb4 underage b&

You're really one note in your approach to trolling. You're not really doing a good job. 2/10 would not recommend

I guarantee you if a trap tried to fuck them they'd jump all over it cause it's likely been several months since anyone actually agreed to fuck them.

Fuck off same fag. 95% of Sup Forums is this shit, with the occasional God Tier "OP was not a fag today".
> You are the cancer.
> Probably new fag.

Thank you minion.

Not your minion, just an 09 fag.

Booty bump :3

Problem: Super hairy legs but wanna become full trap

Solution? Can't really keep buying all these razors they drain funds too quickly, should I save up for laser hair removal?

I just want to see your tiddies.

moar?

I'd spank that ass

Save your money for lasering your facial hair. Invest in an epilator for your legs. $60-$80 one time payment. Most are water resistant. Last forever, takes about 30-40 minutes to pluck all the hairs out. Hurts about the same as waxing/eyebrow threading, but you'll have smooth hairless legs for 2-3 weeks. Also remember to moisturize right after you do any type of hair removal :)

Sure why not :3

I love you

do you want to be my cute bf?

This or butthole pls

Post somre moar webms you slut. Btw you have a tumblr?

This is not tiddies.

for real about the skype shows though. u not accepting new viewers?

Thanks bb

Insta/Twitter is breezy.cookiez snap is breezy.xoo feel free to follow either :)

DM me on Insta/Twitter and we'll go from there :)

but what do I do if I'd want to marry you?

Own a yacht and/or be worth a couple million for starters.

I have a cute smile

i don't have either of those things :'(

Insta-kek

Jesus you faggots are sad

but that list is what makes this a beautiful place!