Hey Sup Forums. Trying to get a poll going here. Do you sleep nude or clothed and why? Both genders welcome

Hey Sup Forums. Trying to get a poll going here. Do you sleep nude or clothed and why? Both genders welcome.

my dick will flop around uncomfortably if I'm not wearing anything, so I wear boxer briefs when I sleep.

nude in the summer, clothed in the winter

Clothed, sleep with what i have on, change by the morning

Semi-Nude; Tee shirt and nothing else.
My top gets cold easily, hence the tee shirt. Everything else just feels so free and amazing.
Semi-Nude Master Race.

Nude cus I can and it's comfy as shit

Just gym shorts or sweat pants in colder months.

Only boxers. Get hot and uncomfortable if I wear more, want to hold my dong if I wear less. If my room is really cold I'll put socks on too but that's it.

nude. less clothing to wash

Try to be as clothed as can be. Afraid of my brother, to be honest, who sleeps in the bed very close to mine.

Nude. Partly because I like being naked, but mostly because if I sleep in clothes I sweat much more, and the sweat makes me itch in the morning.

He's a rapist?

I can't sleep unless I'm naked. I need no encumbrances.

This

Nude

When I get home from work I put my clothes directly into the washing machine so I don't have dirty clothes everywhere. Unless I go out again I don't bother dressing again, so nude it is.

This. More clothes means more heat and more sweat and more itch.

male 36

summer nude.

winter everything, long pants, thermals long sleeved shirts.

Spring/Autumn teeshirt and boxes

Boxers on in case a burglar puts a rolled up magazine up my bum.

Clothed. Used to just wear a T-shirt and underwear, but I'm paranoid about my bare thighs touching my sheets now so I always at least wear shorts. It gets kind of annoying in the summer, though.

I wear underwear and sometimes pyjamas

basically that. if it's absolutely cold as fuck, i'll throw on a pair of pajamas until i warm up.

i roll around too much to wear a shirt, it gets wrapped up really fucking bad

Just boxers and a T-shirt

All nude except socks I have to wear socks

f (20)

i dont even own underwear. underwear is pure pain. I dont need it anyway (A-cups)

Panties and a T-Shirt And socks. It's weird but I like the feeling of the cold sheets between my legs when I curl up to sleep. >~

> I'm paranoid about my bare thighs touching my sheets now
>now

What happened? Story?

kinda unrelated question, but... does your boipussy enjoy mens' big hard cocks?

Always nude. Add blankets as needed... and wearing socks to bed is the absolute worst!

"Boipussy" user Ima grill

tits or gtfo

i sleep in boxers and like 50/50 if i wear a shirt or not. I need someone to cuddle with

clothed until i move out from mom's in the next year

Nude or shorts

Nude Im a hairy guy and clothing seems to pull it when I toss and turn its very uncomfortable

Nothing fun, if that's what you're thinking. I had a bad breakout of ringworm last year that lasted about two months, and then eczema that looked enough like ringworm that it fooled doctors into giving me antifungal medication that fucked up my brain for another three months. I got really nervous about touching anything and spreading it around and the pills I was on made it worse, so I ended up basically being frightened of my own legs. It also made my compulsive hand-washing habit about twenty times worse, so my knuckles crack and bleed constantly.

>Do you sleep nude or clothed and why?
I sleep clothed because it feels warmer and more comfortable and because I dont feel as uncomfortable when having morning wood so therefore I go in clothed.

>both genders welcome
kekd

you sound like a pussy.

Okay? I get panicky about stupid things, I know that.

Socal fag here, nude all year long.

I sleep in my clothes from the day, whatever they are and just the sheets.