Ask a moderately well endowed bisexual black guy anything

Ask a moderately well endowed bisexual black guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-bisexual-black-men-have-50-percent-risk-contracting-hiv-n524366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many times have you been fucked

Can I suck your dick?

None, I'm too shy of a soul to actually go out and try my hand. Not to mention the world doesn't usually take well to people who just drop their pants and think it'll get them sex.

Not in total opposition, though every Austin powers movie I've watched says to say "Behave baby."

top/bottom?

Anybody every take every inch?

Are you a felon?
Do you have any active warrants?

I'd like to think I'd be flexible about it. I do have a moderately nice butt
Still a virgin! Though I don't think that'll happen.
I'm an upstanding citizen mind you, though I appreciate your profiling. Show's a lot about your perception levels.
>VaultBoy.jpeg

Butt on request.

How many times have you fucked Milo Yianopolis?

why are you so mean to white guys?

>Considering acting like I bothered to google this person
>See the word Pedophile
>Hard pass.

I'm not mean to anybody until they give me a reason to be.

Were you always bi? Or were you straight at first?

If you were straight, what events led you to start to like other men? Or what made you realize that you like men?

I'm straight asf. But I let my gf stick a pinky in the booty or make me eat my precum on rare occasion. Does this make me gey?

No

So you are just a cocky fuck who views himself as privileged.

Would you be willing to tribute pics of me and wife? Kik aque19

I was straight at first and then I was with a friend who I really trusted. We started rambling and long story short story, I found out I didn't absolutely detest the thought of being sexually intimate with a guy. I wouldn't have a relationship with a guy, I'd just have sex with one. Women on the other hand are a different story,

post kik bbc stud

You have a statistical likelihood of 50% of being HIV positive. Get checked.

Do you play baseball?

I see man. That's cool. If you just want to get your nut, you go with dudes or chicks. But if you want something intimate, you go with chicks.

I wish I was bi so I could increase my chances of busting a nut.

I'm sure Herr Doktor will be happy to inform me that everything's solid down south.

nice body OP

so you arent cool with yourself. You are acting like a total dick.

Also why are you adopted?

Why niggers?

I'm not joking or being racist. It's a fact. Get checked and be safe.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

Class A Shitposting Award goes to you sir. My feelings are 100% in a state of fear and misery.
Much appreciated
Nah

>cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-bisexual-black-men-have-50-percent-risk-contracting-hiv-n524366

Maybe the world had enough of your ignorance and decided it's time I take the reins?

you deleted a post so you look superior. But you are so boring. Why do you even try? No one even likes you. Fuck off and die

Typical nigger being a nigger

Obama syndrome.

Firstly, I made a typo. Superiority has nothing to do with it. But if that's what you feel like it's about then I can only assume you have some unresolved issues you need to take care off. See a shrink, maybe get with the times?

hope you die of aids you gay ass nighg

I am being insulted. What ever shall I do.

Nice man, that's massive. Looks like you have a good body too, keep it up.

hows yo day been my dude

also fuck, if pics related nice dick.

good job nigger. You served your time. Now reap the rewards.

Pretty good, I've been playing games and shit all day. Makes for a pretty nice break, minus the lack of productivity.

damn you seem chill then
also dont worry about productivity unless u do have to worry or u want to be productive friendo. also ignore the typical Sup Forumstards callin you nigger, lel.

Buying into it makes for witty- well. Artistic and or borderline autistic banter. Though, I'll definitely do that

sorry for bit of the delay friend

hahaha yea, that shits fun to go thru.
anyway, what games you been playin man?

I'll be catching some shut-eye for a bit, so don't expect an immediate response. I'll probably let my phone die before I do though, and I've got like 10% left.

YDGElias

Bisexual sure is a fancy way of saying faggot

Mostly the mainstream things. GTA V, Fallout 4. I want to trade in the other half of my PS3 games for DB Xenoverse 2. Maybe another InFAMOUS: Second Son copy since the one I got was trash.

How big is your dick? Girth too.

>consider my pinkie kept out on this cup of bullshit you dare serve me at tea time my dear friend.

Oh come now, how can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poo?

No idea why someone gets 'self-aware' to the point they take these measurements. Girth wise I'm not so sure, and when someone asked me for the length, they said put it next to a piece of paper.

u sure bout infamous? havent played it personally but everybody i know says it was bad and just very short.

You should try out some fighting games

I've always been a fan of it ever since I was a kid. The concept was really unique to me even though people call it a Prototype rip-off

Checkem quads

Do you help some white couples to be happy?

Do I participate in peoples cuckold fantasies?
No.
If I was propositioned to, it'd have to be someone I know relatively well.

Do you have powerful buttocks, ideal for forceful thrusting?

That's something I don't :/

Once you can deadlift and squat tremendous amounts of weight, you will be an unstoppable force. Large, muscular buttocks are key.

How many people have you banned?

Heh

This is your basic philosophy. You must hold on to one. If you have left one you have some other one in your hands but time and time again I have left with nothing coming in front. No plans and no destination but you keep thinking the same thing why?

where are you from?

Charlotte, North Carolina

Why don't you go back to Africa?

I'm waiting for WWIII to start, then I'm outie. I don't want to be thrown in with you guys when the world is looking for people to blame.